What's new

Advice from Adults please

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...

If you are abstinent until now and want to have sex only after marriage then I suggest getting married. But since you're father doesn't want you to get married that's a problem. First off how far are you in your studies? If it's only a year left then you should wait but if it's longer then you could get married but financially it's going to put a strain on you.

As for finding a girl, they're everywhere. I'm sure you can find a decent girl on your campus but the chances of them wanting to be married right now is slim, very slim. You can always tell you're parents to find some girl from back home.

Also it's mad easy to talk to girls, I don't know why guys have a problem with this. All you have to do is open you're mouth and say something. After that, let her do the talking.
If you're around Toronto, I'll help you find a girl LOL.

I wont get married unless i earn the top payscale in my field and beleive me i am very close to that . But you are completely opposite . Marrying at 20 while studying :rofl:
By doing such an act you are only gonna spoil your future .
Else if your background is too strong $$ then also u should have your own identity first isnt it .

Why get married dude? Women have no use besides sex. And that costs more in marriage than buying it off the street.

I agree with you, but also disagree. Woman are not just sex objects.

biggest scam in the world. None informed that krait is girl. @KRAIT. You cheated with your avatar. @mods. Allow girls with only lady related avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom