What's new

Advice from Adults please

Eorl ⚔;3715554 said:
@SpArK

your avatar looks to me that you are created by someone else, can not be created/light up by yourself.

Its just a pic. Dont think too much over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
In south Punjab there be snakes when you try to farm. Also scorpions. Keep a stick or use stones.

Sometimes when we killed a snake, they would burn it because they said saapni will try to get revenge for her male counter.

Too much bollywood mate.. :D

Guys he is looking for serious advice. If some of you cannot give him advice on this matter then at least don't make fun of him. Thanks

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...

Walikum Salam,

Yea i agree there is plenty of temptation and seduction in west. If you cannot suppress these feelings of lust any more then better have marriage and you can continue your study with marriage as well. You should make yourself busy in study and work then you will have less time to think about girls :D

You are shy about what? girls? guys? talking to strangers? A lot of people are shy and there is nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to being shy but if you go through your whole life as just a shy person you would not be able to live life to the fullest. Try to teach yourself self reliance and confidence. I am sure once you get into a practical life then all your shyness will disappear. Dont worry about it. You should stop comparing yourself with others and should try to make more friends which would help you to overcome your shyness

@Raja.Pakistani Bhai mere he has posted many such threads and then he goes away after lighting the fire. Don't take it seriously. :D

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=37513" target="_blank">Raja.Pakistani</a></u> Bhai mere he has posted many such threads and then he goes away after lighting the fire. Don't take it seriously. :D
bhai mere i dont know his intention for posting this topic but after reading his
first post it seem he has genuine issue..many teenagers face these problem..muj pe b jawani ahey ha agg laghey ghi kahein na kahein :P

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...

Waleykum Salam

dude....finish your studies

how can you get married if you arent done with education and not competitive enough to land a nice job that will provide for you (so you can take care of your wife)

Also plains in Punjab.

Where I am from in Bahawalpur.

No, Punjab is not the natural habitat for King Cobra. You may be mistaken by normal Cobra which can be found in North India Pakistan.

It's found in relatively warm places and that too in rain forest!

No, Punjab is not the natural habitat for King Cobra. You may be mistaken by normal Cobra which can be found in North India Pakistan.

It's found in relatively warm places and that too in rain forest!

I killed a cobra that was standing up. I didn't know other cobras could stand up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom