What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of knowing english for india?

Status
Not open for further replies.
true....but does that mean hinduism teaches that??....

man there are so many misconceptions about islam n hinduism....still people say m better than u....funny world we live in

It was replying to the **** Alok pulled up...

even m leaving....i bet hardly any1 remembers the original topic anymore...

You're a moron. How do you know the girls aren't Hindus? I'd suspect they were Hindu, than Muslim, no?

Sigh, you're not letting me leave this thread. Obviously your family was Hindu when your girls were kidnapped. Your family embraced Islam later.

so according to u islam teaches these thing.

:pakistan:

those evil islamists would probably hang the rapist or chop his head in public like they do it in saudi barbaria.

but what would those fun loving brahmins would do to the temple priests who rapes animals & young daleet women?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont make me pull up a Dalit rape... New Delhi is called rape capital of the world :)
e
i don't give $hit what do u think ur molvie rape more women than total rape in delhi .and i don't think islam teach rape to 6 year childsee more video

It was replying to the **** Alok pulled up...

good job....as i said...no1 is a saint...applies to indians too (PS i dont know wat alok pulled up)

but next time pls research a lil b4 replying...humble request

the main reason is better opportunities available abroad a indian easily gets at least double his current package easily

Secondly, they do contribute through remitances

Lastly, if u have been in touch with current news u'll find that many indians r coming back to india due better opportunities here:enjoy:

he doesnt look like a internet hindu to me this guy is out on bail after raping multiple women probably u would loose the count if you start counting the number of rapes this fun loving hindu has done

Police start search and seize operation at Nithyananda's ashram : South, News - India Today

Police started search and seize operation at the ashram of self-styled controversial godman Swami Nithyananda. Nithyananda, accused of rape, has been absconding since last week after his devotees allegedly beat up media persons for asking uncomfortable questions during a press conference.

those evil islamists would probably hang the rapist or chop his head in public like they do it in saudi barbaria.

but what would those fun loving brahmins would do to the temple priests who rapes animals & young daleet women?

they are put behind bars for life terms....ur definitely not born n brought up in canada...

Sigh, you're not letting me leave this thread. Obviously your family was Hindu when your girls were kidnapped. Your family embraced Islam later.

First of all when girls are raped they dont convert to another religion. S bascally theit your ancestirs by your logic

no they are free after some molvie come to road .i see ur country and ur ....... face in miirror.u talk big and many lie.

see more video

e
i don't give $hit what do u think ur molvie rape more women than total rape in delhi .and i don't think islam teach rape to 6 year childsee more video

nice propoganda from internet hindu brigade - didnt watch the videos any crime against defensless women is bad i condemn it, but i am a french so it doesnt really bother me what those tribes in afghan do.

no they are free after some molvie come to road .i see ur country and ur ....... face in miirror.u talk big and many lie.

see more video

that guy is telling how far you could go while beating a woman, its more like a foreplay before actual intercourse, cheeky preacher lol.

he doesnt look like a internet hindu to me this guy is out on bail after raping multiple women probably u would loose the count if you start counting the number of rapes this fun loving hindu has done

Police start search and seize operation at Nithyananda's ashram : South, News - India Today

Police started search and seize operation at the ashram of self-styled controversial godman Swami Nithyananda. Nithyananda, accused of rape, has been absconding since last week after his devotees allegedly beat up media persons for asking uncomfortable questions during a press conference.

(admin troll started by junk i only answer givecyber jehadi(with proof))

yawn memri is zionist propogand tool, no wonder a internet hindu likes to post those sources.

a good hindu is a busted internet hindu, ooo la lala memri TV :)

oii you could come back & say times of india is a islamist propogand tool lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom