What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of knowing english for india?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those girls being sold as slaves came from your families, prior to embracing Islam.

If the Indus Valley Civilization is Pakistani, as many your compatriots here like to say, why not also say that these girls were Pakistani.

Anyway, my last post in this thread.

HOW THE **** are the women that were sold to Iraq my ancestors? Get some common sense, kiddo, I'd be Iraqi then.

First of all, we only call it Pakistani cuz the IVC is mostly in Pakistan.

ALEXANDER didn't even come close to India... Came to Karahi (Karachi) port, and left.

Once again you don't know what you're talking about.. I'm talking about the Indo-Greek Kingdoms, Kushans, etc.

Btw the Greeks called India, "Indica". Including Punjab and Sindh.

you mention that they invaded India and merged,but China's case is different,We are all Chinese and we are always here in today's China.during the course of the history small groups were stronger than some other groups,but we are always here,we are all Chinese.we are from Greece or Iran or Europe..

Give me a break.

Those people were as different as the Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese today.

Hans always though they were barbarians. And the Mongols and Manchus thought the same thing abouteach other.

i was talking about those stupid islamists who used to do such stuff who were being glorified by u a few posts back...

ur correction was correct...chill

those bastid islamists should be hunted & killed where eva you find em, world needs more hinduism i wish i was brahmin temple priest with atleast 20 plus slave virgin dalit women at my disposal, islamist truely dont know how to have fun should learn from their hindu brethern.

if a brahmin rapes & murders a dalit woman there is no consequences no one can touch him still in rural india isnt it?
so according to u islam teaches these thing.

:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
if a brahmin rapes & murders a dalit woman there is no consequences no one can touch him still in rural india isnt it?

nope...nowadays there are strict laws...nothing like that...the constitution of india governs everything...u will find many cases about such rapes n murders...they are put behind bars...

although a lot more has to be done

i dint understand the second half of ur sentence...pls rephrase

so according to u islam teaches these thing.

:pakistan:

Dont make me pull up a Dalit rape... New Delhi is called rape capital of the world :)

HOW THE **** are the women that were sold to Iraq my ancestors? Get some common sense, kiddo, I'd be Iraqi then.

Your lack of understanding forces one more post from me. What I said was that the girls were kidnapped from your families. Obviously their descendants must be Iraqi or whatever. Subsequently your terrorized family embraced Islam under the watchful gaze of the good cop Sufis.

those bastid islamists should be hunted & killed where eva you find em, world needs more hinduism i wish i was brahmin temple priest with atleast 20 plus slave virgin dalit women at my disposal, islamist truely dont know how to have fun should learn from their hindu brethern.
so islam teaches these thing

Your lack of understanding forces one more post from me. What I said was that the girls were kidnapped from your families. Obviously their descendants must be Iraqi or whatever. Subsequently your terrorized family embraced Islam under the watchful gaze of the good cop Sufis.

You're a moron. How do you know the girls aren't Hindus? I'd suspect they were Hindu, than Muslim, no?

langugage is less an assesst than pragmatic management of an economy, I am probably the only one speaks english in my company, but we still making millions and with zero foreign buyers, the domestic market is too big for us````

a country can only fully utilize their mass potential once good education, more disposable incomes, law and orders in place..

do you know why 1.3billion Chinese domestica consumption equals 2 Indias entire GDP in a year?

Dont make me pull up a Dalit rape... New Delhi is called rape capital of the world :)

true....but does that mean hinduism teaches that??....

man there are so many misconceptions about islam n hinduism....still people say m better than u....funny world we live in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom