What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of knowing english for india?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the daleets could not stand the torture of high caste brahmins & converted into islam just like the daleets today converting into xtianity in mass numbers, yeah u sum that theory nicely up. thanks

quite possible...caste system dunno came from where...m big ur small stuff is not there in hinduism...

every one is equally divided with duties and responsibilities...which are called castes..but over the years "M GOOD N UR BULLSHIT" stuff evolved...

The problem is not just English, it is the whole system of India that still largely caters to western colonial powers. The advantage of English is obvious, it is the language of the colonial power which tried to enslave the entire world, hence being widely used worldwide. The disadvantage is the self-destruction of your own indigenous culture. Take a look at the Americas (not US or Canada), are they the same people they once were before the western powers invaded? Once you lose your language, you lose your identity.

Ever heard of the concept called evolving ??? English as a language is equally hated in european countries as such. But still it persists which is due to its ability to incorporate other languages, same applies for Most mainstream Indian languages.

Indian languages will evolve with english and persist in future ..

disad far outweigh advantage , if english comes to a stage in turkey where everyone knows english it i will get so angry and wouldnt speak it even if i know because then i will feel like iam colony but good in turkey not too much know english and want to know it , we rather promote our language in 7 turkic nations than english , and hundres of schools worldwide who teaches and the become elite , and a new project where turkic nations will all have same learning and alphabet which is being worked on and based on turkey turkic , so in the future we can see Turkish , English , french , chinese , spanish , portugese , arabic widespread and russia will go down because ex soviet nations in like 10 years are not learning it anymore.

Again, USA has more than 5000 sanskrit PHDs which is actually more than in INDIA.. so please sell your BS someplace else.

I think they were Hindu Indian girls... Pakistan didnt exist before 1947 remember :rofl:

They are anyways muslim girls so.. ;)

so u agree those people did it eh??...

n still u glorify them....shameless

there is no glorifying about indians raping animals & raping daleets in the temples in the name of Married to God before puberty, the devadasis, many of whom live in the temples, ...

slaving wasn't for conversion of islam, it was for babur needing a large workforce for his building projects... look i know both our ancestors went through alot but seriousy do u guys have to make fun of us like this?

well i personally dont make fun...its past n its past...no1 is a saint...but when people like u come with full display of stupidity...n i have spare time...

ahem ahem....understand the rest urself

Ever heard of the concept called evolving ??? English as a language is equally hated in european countries as such. But still it persists which is due to its ability to incorporate other languages, same applies for Most mainstream Indian languages.

Indian languages will evolve with english and persist in future ..

Again, USA has more than 5000 sanskrit PHDs which is actually more than in INDIA.. so please sell your BS someplace else.

They are anyways muslim girls so.. ;)

so you mean muslim raped their own women ? fair enough.

that's wrong,you confused Mongul with Manchus,why you just can admit your mistake.what you mentioned is the system in Yuan dynasty ,it is not Manchu dynasty.and we are all Chinese,we are Machu,Mongol and Han Chinese,we always live here in today's China,but Brits dont always live in India,they are foreigners.

I'm not confusing with Mongols. They were harsh on everyone else other than the Manchurians. This is fact.

Btw Greeks, Persians, etc have invaded India. And those people have mixed in with Indians now, but those empires are foreign no matter how much they absorb Indian culture.

indians go to USA because there is better, educational oppurtunities, better living, better roads, better food, and more clean than India.. Just like Indians go to Islamic nations for a better life...

China has all of what USA has plus they are becoming a new superpower so they dont have to worry...

not true``they have better air condition, cleaner environment and less corrupted nuttcases

there is no glorifying about indians raping animals & raping daleets in the temples in the name of Married to God before puberty, the devadasis, many of whom live in the temples, ...

those are the motherfu***** who make people like u believe that hinduism teaches all this...just like today most of the world has the perception that islam teaches terrorism

I think they were Hindu Indian girls... Pakistan didnt exist before 1947 remember :rofl:

Those girls being sold as slaves in Baghdad and Samarkand came from your families, prior to embracing Islam.

If the Indus Valley Civilization is Pakistani, as many of your compatriots here like to say, why not also say that these girls were Pakistani.

Anyway, my last post in this thread.

ALEXANDER didn't even come close to India... Came to Karahi (Karachi) port, and left.

he said pakistani girls... i crrected him.. your point??

i was talking about those stupid islamists who used to do such stuff who were being glorified by u a few posts back...

ur correction was correct...chill

quite possible...caste system dunno came from where...m big ur small stuff is not there in hinduism...

every one is equally divided with duties and responsibilities...which are called castes..but over the years "M GOOD N UR BULLSHIT" stuff evolved...

if a brahmin rapes & murders a dalit woman there is no consequences no one can touch him still in rural india isnt it?

I'm not confusing with Mongols. They were harsh on everyone else other than the Manchurians kin. This is fact.

Btw Greeks, Persians, etc have invaded India. And those people have mixed in with Indians now, but those empires are foreign no matter how much they absorb Indian culture.

you mention that they invaded India and merged,but China's case is different,We are all Chinese and we are always here in today's China.during the course of the history small groups were stronger than some other groups,but we are always here,we are all Chinese.we are from Greece or Iran or Europe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom