What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of knowing english for india?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol do you?

on topic if mughals didnt destroy sanskrit then the brahmins of india destroyed it themselves ? probably they were threatened by daleets being able to speak sanskrit, probably slaves have no languauge.

Nobody, destroyed Sanskrit, instead Pali, Prakrit evolved from it, from Pali-Prakrit, modern Indian languages evolved. Hindi evolved from Shaurseni Prakrit.

Ottomans had no affect on anyone's life like USA has all around the world.

Some one in South Africa, Americas, Japan, etc, etc, etc, etc at the time of Ottomans aren't affected by the Ottomans actions.

But USA's actions has an affect on every nation on this planet. That is a superpower.

Ottomans simply didnt care about that place. Back then the only real countries were the Europeans, the others were just REGIONS.

South Africa grew only cuz Ottoman stopped the route to India on land. :) Cape Town, South Afrca was a resting point for British ships going to India :)

Europeans only find Aericas cuz Ottoman blocked route on land to India :)

Why the hell are you talking about Japan, no one then had influence it was basically away from the influence sphere

And you Chinese with English and foreign blah blah blah.

Where does your 'Kommunismus' ideology come from?

Ya, it comes from a damn German.

Ottomans simply didnt care about that place. Back then the only real countries were the Europeans, the others were just REGIONS.

South Africa grew only cuz Ottoman stopped the route to India on land. :) Cape Town, South Afrca was a resting point for British ships going to India :)

Europeans only find Aericas cuz Ottoman blocked route on land to India :)

Why the hell are you talking about Japan, no one then had influence it was basically away from the influence sphere

A superpower is a nation that has a global influence. It's actions will affect nations all over the planet.

true but when i saw those pics i really fancied a good foursome, dunno what brits & mughals were thinking when they saw those pics.

offtopic .......

not off topic...pretty genuine...maybe sanskrit destruction might have similar reasons as the destruction of other ancient languages

To all the cultural protection evangelists : USA has more than 5000 PHDs in sanskrit.

B.I.T.C.H PLEASE !!

]first of all u say that hinduism had no value so people embraced islam under the torture as they werent loyal
[/B]
now u say that some people still stayed hindus inspite of the torture...wats ur point??

self contradiction??

so the daleets could not stand the torture of high caste brahmins & converted into islam just like the daleets today converting into xtianity in mass numbers, yeah u sum that theory nicely up. thanks

Kidnapped Pakistani girls were sold as slaves in the markets of Baghdad and Samarkand.

I think they were Hindu Indian girls... Pakistan didnt exist before 1947 remember :rofl:

To all the cultural protection evangelists : USA has more than 5000 PHDs in sanskrit.

B.I.T.C.H PLEASE !!

5000 phd's in sanskrit did you drag that straight from your bottom at one go or took 5000 times ?

Nobody, destroyed Sanskrit, instead Pali, Prakrit evolved from it, from Pali-Prakrit, modern Indian languages evolved. Hindi evolved from Shaurseni Prakrit.

dude...all the languages (except for some south indian ones) are evolved from it

but somewhere core sanskrit is not really there...

although people unknowingly do speak a lot of sanskrit...dats a different case

true but when i saw those pics i really fancied a good foursome, dunno what brits & mughals were thinking when they saw those pics.
Will Durant, American historian: "India was the motherland of our race, and Sanskrit the mother of Europe's languages: she was the mother of our philosophy; mother, through the Arabs, of much of our mathematics; mother, through the Buddha, of the ideals embodied in Christianity; mother, through the village community, of self-government and democracy. Mother India is in many ways the mother of us all".
Mark Twain, American author: "India is, the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only."
Albert Einstein, American scientist: "We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."
Max Mueller, German scholar: If I were asked under what sky the human mind has most fully developed some of its choicest gifts, has most deeply pondered on the greatest problems of life, and has found solutions, I should point to India.
Romain Rolland, French scholar : "If there is one place on the face of earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India."
Henry David Thoreau, American Thinker & Author: Whenever I have read any part of the Vedas, I have felt that some unearthly and unknown light illuminated me. In the great teaching of the Vedas, there is no touch of sectarianism. It is of all ages, climbs, and nationalities and is the royal road for the attainment of the Great Knowledge. When I read it, I feel that I am under the spangled heavens of a summer night.
R.W. Emerson, American Author: In the great books of India, an empire spoke to us, nothing small or unworthy, but large, serene, consistent, the voice of an old intelligence, which in another age and climate had pondered and thus disposed of the questions that exercise us.
Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA: "India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."
Keith Bellows, National Geographic Society : "There are some parts of the world that, once visited, get into your heart and won't go. For me, India is such a place. When I first visited, I was stunned by the richness of the land, by its lush beauty and exotic architecture, by its ability to overload the senses with the pure, concentrated intensity of its colors, smells, tastes, and sounds... I had been seeing the world in black & white and, when brought face-to-face with India, experienced everything re-rendered in brilliant technicolor."

you mean to say arabic & persian evolved from sanskrit, probably assume even hebrew evolved from sanskrit so did chinese too, probably the only langauge which did not evolve from sanskrit is animal langauges, am i right or even animal languages evolved from sanskrit?

Manchurians even made a caste system with Northern and Southern Hans in the bottom.

that's wrong,you confused Mongul with Manchus,why you just can admit your mistake.what you mentioned is the system in Yuan dynasty ,it is not Manchu dynasty.and we are all Chinese,we are Machu,Mongol and Han Chinese,we always live here in today's China,but Brits dont always live in India,they are foreigners.

first of all u say that hinduism had no value so people embraced islam under the torture as they werent loyal

now u say that some people still stayed hindus inspite of the torture...wats ur point??

self contradiction??

slaving wasn't for conversion of islam, it was for babur needing a large workforce for his building projects... look i know both our ancestors went through alot but seriousy do u guys have to make fun of us like this?

should we impose a language in india which is truly ours?? and east,west,north and south parts of india wont hesitate to speak it like sanskrit?.....all north,south,east,west indians might accept sanskrit as a common language?
What 'common' language? Sanskrit? Hindi? That's impossible. For example, try and translate this into Sanskrit or Hindi....

translate.jpg

I think we should stick to the universal language especially in science and technology. It's too late to change anything at this juncture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom