What's new

Adnan Rasheed TTP commander reply to defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid i didn't find any atheist or satanists in TTP and if you know any please inform me. Let me clarify you that i am Muslim,because next thing you asked is am i atheist or satanists.

Baby what were you doing with TTP?
Here's your brother in faith.. now don't tell me he was faking to be a satanist!
bw.jpg

Baby what were you doing with TTP?
Here's your brother in faith.. now don't tell me he was faking to be a satanist!
bw.jpg

he's a young idiot who got tattooed to show off his "mardaangi"... millions of others do that... are they all part of some satanists' cult??

he's a young idiot who got tattooed to show off his "mardaangi"... millions of others do that... are they all part of some satanists' cult??
How do you know him?
All satanists not get tattoos, only low degree soldiers does.
Higher degree only participate in worships, meetings with strategic allies... like hindus and atheists.

Last edited:
How do you know him?

i don't... i guessed... i don't understand your point about "atheists and satanists"... what do these satanists do?? where do they gather??

Ok let me test you how good you are in Islam.

we pray five time and Allah like those time. Now tell me why Allah like those time to be pray? do anything happened on these time?

Let me test you... what are the qualities of 'munifiqin' described in Quran?

First answer my question and let me tell you one more thing i can justify each and every conversation of our based on Hadith so can you justify your also ( currently and as well as previous one)?

you can read surah al munafiqun for your answer

now answer mine

you can read surah al munafiqun for your answer
I will read soon.. InshaAllah.

First answer my question and let me tell you one more thing i can justify each and every conversation of our based on Hadith so can you justify your also ( currently and as well as previous one)?
Islam is not about proving any thing with debate... its all about logic, give me logical explanation... with scientific proof.

Islam is not about proving any thing with debate... its all about logic, give me logical explanation... with scientific proof.

First answer my question so that i understand your level of thinking

Islam don't need any scienfice proof and for that you can visit Zakir Naik lacture on Islam and science and ther are many things still science can't proof including Allah

Islam don't need any scienfice proof and for that you can visit Zakir Naik lacture on Islam and science and ther are many things still science can't proof including Allah

And your tribe is one of those, which science can't prove?
Einstein.. the all scientific proofs are in Quran... not the nonsense you write in your home, which is actually the real 'fitna' and making Islam unpopular.

And your tribe is one of those, which science can't prove?
Einstein.. the all scientific proofs are in Quran... not the nonsense you write in your home, which is actually the real 'fitna' and making Islam unpopular.

No it is your who don't understand Islam and didn't have knowledge of Islam and talk bullshit about Islam.

Did you ever read Sahih Burkhari or Sahih Muslim?

Let me tell you something so that your small brain can understand. Quran say that there is a barrier between two sea. Now your scientific come just two decade before and before that some guys like you say its not correct. Quran say color of water is black and its proof just six year back and before that guys like you say its not correct. So according to your tiny brain your statement is not correct and mine is correct that Islam don't need any scientific proof. You didn't answer may question and talking shit. now let me show you a hadith
"Withhold [your tongues] from those who say `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call them kafir. Whoever calls a reciter of `There is no god but Allah' as a kafir, is nearer to being a kafir himself.'' (Tabarani, reported from Ibn Umar)

Call not the people of your Qibla [i.e. those who face the Ka`ba in Makka for prayer] as kafir.'' (Al-Nihaya of Ibn Athir, vol. iv, p. 187)

"Nothing expels a man from faith except the denial of that by which he entered into it [i.e. the Kalima].'' (Majma` az-Zawa'id, vol. i, p. 43)

"Three things are the basis of faith. [One is] to withhold from one who says `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call him kafir for any sin, nor expel him from Islam for any misconduct.'' (Abu Dawud, Book of Jihad, 15:33)

Now read Islam first kid and they we talk and you want more references then i will give you ton of that. Now proof me wrong based on Quran and Hadith

its all about logic, give me logical explanation..

and what wonderful logic you gave... :lol:

All satanists not get tattoos, only low degree soldiers does.
Higher degree only participate in worships, meetings with strategic allies... like hindus and atheists.

so you now combine hindus and atheists into a conspiracy bloc... so soviet union was an ally of the sangh parivar ( who worship 330 million gods )... :rofl:

and do you know any of these "higher degree satanists"?? how do they look?? :D

No it is your who don't understand Islam and didn't have knowledge of Islam and talk bullshit about Islam.

Did you ever read Sahih Burkhari or Sahih Muslim?

Let me tell you something so that your small brain can understand. Quran say that there is a barrier between two sea. Now your scientific come just two decade before and before that some guys like you say its not correct. Quran say color of water is black and its proof just six year back and before that guys like you say its not correct. So according to your tiny brain your statement is not correct and mine is correct that Islam don't need any scientific proof. You didn't answer may question and talking shit. now let me show you a hadith
"Withhold [your tongues] from those who say `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call them kafir. Whoever calls a reciter of `There is no god but Allah' as a kafir, is nearer to being a kafir himself.'' (Tabarani, reported from Ibn Umar)

Call not the people of your Qibla [i.e. those who face the Ka`ba in Makka for prayer] as kafir.'' (Al-Nihaya of Ibn Athir, vol. iv, p. 187)

"Nothing expels a man from faith except the denial of that by which he entered into it [i.e. the Kalima].'' (Majma` az-Zawa'id, vol. i, p. 43)

"Three things are the basis of faith. [One is] to withhold from one who says `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call him kafir for any sin, nor expel him from Islam for any misconduct.'' (Abu Dawud, Book of Jihad, 15:33)

Now read Islam first kid and they we talk and you want more references then i will give you ton of that. Now proof me wrong based on Quran and Hadith
what about this one...
one of the lebanese guy told me that pak establishments is not muslim and qoute me following can you refute it so i can reply back....

Supporting the mushrikeen and helping them against the Muslims. The evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust)” [al-Maa'idah 5:51]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom