What's new

Adnan Rasheed TTP commander reply to defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is your who don't understand Islam and didn't have knowledge of Islam and talk bullshit about Islam.

Did you ever read Sahih Burkhari or Sahih Muslim?

Let me tell you something so that your small brain can understand. Quran say that there is a barrier between two sea. Now your scientific come just two decade before and before that some guys like you say its not correct. Quran say color of water is black and its proof just six year back and before that guys like you say its not correct. So according to your tiny brain your statement is not correct and mine is correct that Islam don't need any scientific proof. You didn't answer may question and talking shit. now let me show you a hadith
"Withhold [your tongues] from those who say `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call them kafir. Whoever calls a reciter of `There is no god but Allah' as a kafir, is nearer to being a kafir himself.'' (Tabarani, reported from Ibn Umar)

Call not the people of your Qibla [i.e. those who face the Ka`ba in Makka for prayer] as kafir.'' (Al-Nihaya of Ibn Athir, vol. iv, p. 187)

"Nothing expels a man from faith except the denial of that by which he entered into it [i.e. the Kalima].'' (Majma` az-Zawa'id, vol. i, p. 43)

"Three things are the basis of faith. [One is] to withhold from one who says `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call him kafir for any sin, nor expel him from Islam for any misconduct.'' (Abu Dawud, Book of Jihad, 15:33)

Now read Islam first kid and they we talk and you want more references then i will give you ton of that. Now proof me wrong based on Quran and Hadith

OK.. enough of foul language, which proves you are sent by some some pissed Mod. or TT of your tribe, good bye.

what about this one...
one of the lebanese guy told me that pak establishments is not muslim and qoute me following can you refute it so i can reply back....

Supporting the mushrikeen and helping them against the Muslims. The evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust)” [al-Maa'idah 5:51]

Good question bro
one of the lebanese guy told me that pak establishments is not muslim and qoute me following can you refute it so i can reply back....

your reply will be "Once anyone recide Kalma will be conder as a muslim until and unless he disobey basi of law of islam. We have to undertand the mean of Muslim and Momin. Muslim are those who recide Kalma which means they surrender their will according to will of Allah (Quran and Hadhith). Momin are practicing muslims and have greater level in front of Allah and the least of Faith is a muslim who recite Kalma.

OK.. enough of foul language, which proves you are sent by some some pissed Mod. or TT of your tribe, good bye.

So long claim be a Muslim without knowing Islam.

Supporting the mushrikeen and helping them against the Muslims. The evidence for that is the verse in which Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust)” [al-Maa'idah 5:51]

not everyone is bad and same as not everyone is good. Even we (so called Muslim )are bad

Did you remember Abu Talib, he was not muslim but he support Prophet Mohammed and many more other people support Prophet Mohammed but they are non muslims

No it is your who don't understand Islam and didn't have knowledge of Islam and talk bullshit about Islam.

"Withhold [your tongues] from those who say `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call them kafir. Whoever calls a reciter of `There is no god but Allah' as a kafir, is nearer to being a kafir himself.'' (Tabarani, reported from Ibn Umar)

Call not the people of your Qibla [i.e. those who face the Ka`ba in Makka for prayer] as kafir.'' (Al-Nihaya of Ibn Athir, vol. iv, p. 187)

"Nothing expels a man from faith except the denial of that by which he entered into it [i.e. the Kalima].'' (Majma` az-Zawa'id, vol. i, p. 43)

"Three things are the basis of faith. [One is] to withhold from one who says `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call him kafir for any sin, nor expel him from Islam for any misconduct.'' (Abu Dawud, Book of Jihad, 15:33)

Now read Islam first kid and they we talk and you want more references then i will give you ton of that. Now proof me wrong based on Quran and Hadith

those hadith you have qouted has been refuted many times... there are many thing which can make you non muslim even if you say kalima...there is a detail discussion over there...

Why can we declare other sects kafir/kufr if there is a hadith that says we cant

those hadith you have qouted has been refuted many times... there are many thing which can make you non muslim even if you say kalima...there is a detail discussion over there...

Why can we declare other sects kafir/kufr if there is a hadith that says we cant

Because our prophet said so. Let me give you one example to clear you the reasons.
One person travel and salat time come he don't know where Qibla is and he face east and pray another person come and he pray on west and so on. Now question is that who's pray will be accepted? Answer is all and in Islam we have multiple correct and that is why Islam is based on intention. one person raise hand and another don't doesn't matter to Allah and he only see intention.

Because our prophet said so. Let me give you one example to clear you the reasons.
One person travel and salat time come he don't know where Qibla is and he face east and pray another person come and he pray on west and so on. Now question is that who's pray will be accepted? Answer is all and in Islam we have multiple correct and that is why Islam is based on intention. one person raise hand and another don't doesn't matter to Allah and he only see intention.

the hadith text has to be understood in the light of other hadith and quran...prophet said these hadith for muslim...not to those sect who are not muslim in the first place...
are you ahmadiyya???
because i found those hadith qouted by ahmadi....
for example the one who reject quran or part of quran is not a muslim....
the one who do shirk is not a muslim...
the one who reject muhammad was the last prophet is not a muslim....

Last edited:
This actually pissed me off,
how the hell are they easily making videos, taking interviews and how's he ridiculing everyone, why is it so hard to clean waziristan of this mess,
i dunoo when will this war end,

It is hard to rid Waziristan of this mess since they had so long to get settled into North Waziristan. They must have built up some pretty solid bunkers or trenches or tunnels to withstand bombing.

The last 10% of North Waziristan will be cleared sooner or later, inshaAllah. How long these people have a base in Afghanistan depends on how co-operative the Afghans are with helping us find them an arrest them.

what about this one...

Supporting the mushrikeen and helping them against the Muslims. The evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Anyone who uses this verse against Pakistan needs to explain why Sayyiduna Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, fought against the Romans while being allied with Christian Arabs.

In fact, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah be pleased with him, set up a Constitution of Madina that included explicit defence agreements with the Jewish tribes of Madina e.g. point 29 here:
The Jews will contribute towards the war when fighting alongside the Believers.
Full Text of Medina Charter

Moreover, Muslims are supposed to stand up for justice against criminals, even Muslim criminals; if Muslims commit a crime like the 9/11 atrocity, then Muslim governments have a duty to bring these terrorists to justice, if they can.

Anyone who uses this verse against Pakistan needs to explain why Sayyiduna Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, fought against the Romans while being allied with Christian Arabs.

In fact, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah be pleased with him, set up a Constitution of Madina that included explicit defence agreements with the Jewish tribes of Madina e.g. point 29 here:
Full Text of Medina Charter"]Full Text of Medina Charter[/url]"]Full Text of Medina Charter[/url]"]Full Text of Medina Charter[/url]"]Full Text of Medina Charter[/url]"]Full Text of Medina Charter[/url]

Moreover, Muslims are supposed to stand up for justice against criminals, even Muslim criminals; if Muslims commit a crime like the 9/11 atrocity, then Muslim governments have a duty to bring these terrorists to justice, if they can.

the counter augment is flawed in a sense you are qouting war between muslim and non muslim....like umer RA war with roman (which was christian - non muslim)...
similarly you can have peace treaty with not muslim but to allied with a non-muslim state against muslim is completely different story..

while i was searching on this issue i came across following..

Once Sayyidna Amir Muawiyah (RA) received a letter from the Ceaser of Rome, it said:
"I know that your brother Sayyidna Ali Bin Abi Talib (RA) has caused you a lot of trouble so if you wish I will send a large Roman army to help you against him."
Muawiya(ra) wrote Back: "Oh Christian, If ever Ali (ra)'s army has to march against you, then the first soldier to join them and pluck out your eyes will be Muawiya!"
(Al Bidaya).

Last edited:
the counter augment is flawed in a sense you are qouting war between muslim and non muslim....like umer RA war with roman (which was christian - non muslim)...
similarly you can have peace treaty with not muslim but to allied with a non-muslim state against muslim is completely different story..

while i was searching on this issue i came across following..

Once Sayyidna Amir Muawiyah (RA) received a letter from the Ceaser of Rome, it said:
"I know that your brother Sayyidna Ali Bin Abi Talib (RA) has caused you a lot of trouble so if you wish I will send a large Roman army to help you against him."
Muawiya(ra) wrote Back: "Oh Christian, If ever Ali (ra)'s army has to march against you, then the first soldier to join them and pluck out your eyes will be Muawiya!"
(Al Bidaya).

I think you are shifting the goalposts, so to speak; let me explain.
The original claim was that a certain Quranic verse shows that Pakistanis are disbelievers, because they are allied with disbelievers. This is the verse:
This use of this verse must be wrong though, since alliances are allowed with non-Muslim forces and states. Nobody becomes a disbeliever because of this.

Similarly, what is the proof that one becomes a disbeliever because one co-operates with non-Muslims attacking Muslims? This may be sinful, but how does this verse apply to this case? That's what needs to be explained, with attention to the key word "awliya". One should never declare anyone non-Muslim without very clear proof (e.g. believing in prophets after the Messenger, Allah bless him and grant him peace).

The TTP are obvious Kharijis; they use any flimsy pretext to declare Muslims to be disbelievers and then proceed to go on a killing rampage, while acting pious and religious in external matters. They are indeed the dogs of Hell.

I just want to share couple of points

1- if a muslim committs a crime e.g murder or rape against non muslim, he is not exonerated because he is muslim. Rather he should be punished severely. What OBL did on 9/11 was target civilian buildings using civilian planes is worst of the war crimes. People who sheltered him are also criminals by sheltering a criminal. They should have been punished preferably by a muslim force or full cooperation to b extended with non muslims to punish them
U are not acting against muslims but against criminals.

There is no example from prophet (pbuh) life were muslim who commited a crime was not punished caz he was a muslim. Infact he once said " if my daughter fatima(RA) has done such crime (theft) i would cut her hand also"

2- there is no example from prophet(pbuh) life or from sahaba (RA) of muslims committing suicide in war...

What kind of islam is this which came after prophet(pbuh) and sahaba..
3- prisoners were always treated with mercy apart from those who had committed a crime e.g murder or treason.
4- unarmed and non combatants were always spared even protected.
Even cutting a tree in excess of wood that is required was harshly forbidden by prophet (pbuh). That too 1300 years before any one realised that trees are alive..

People who argue in favour of daish or taliban are just sickos..

When a dog becomes mad you put it down...
You dont start debate with it...

the hadith text has to be understood in the light of other hadith and quran...prophet said these hadith for muslim...not to those sect who are not muslim in the first place...
are you ahmadiyya???

I belong to Syed Al-Quadri Family and i follow only one person that is Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H) and my motto is same as motto of Imam Abu Hanifa (May Allah bless his soul) and that is " If my words are against the words of Quran and Hadith, then put my words against the wall and follow out our leader Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H) stated or written in the Quran. So if you find any thing against Quran and Hadith, then don't follow me and follow Quran and Hadith.

This is my article against the Taliban's munafiqat as you call it:

Top article by Havi Z Sultan

Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan/Refuting the

Taliban's ideology

Doing Jihad or Waging War On Islam?

Before his Death the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) gathered the Muslims and warned them about a Fitnah (A trial or Test). He very strictly warned Muslims against a number of hypocrites who would use Islam for their own benefits and lust for power and wealth. The Prophet specifically warned that these people would try to justify their Anti Islamic activities by inventing and introducing laws that had been unheard of and unseen in Islam. The Prophet further cautioned that these Munafiqeen would be a challenge to the Muslim Ummah and that they would make Muslims fight amongst themselves and would massacre fellow Muslims in the name of Jihad but in reality would be helping the enemies of Islam by their actions. He further went on to say that they would justify their activities which included murder torture and rape by posing as Pious Muslims claiming they only wanted what was best for Islam but in truth they would be hypocrites working for the interests of Islam’s enemies. The Prophet called these people a “trial” or “curse” and described them as a major challenge to Muslims as their entire purpose would be to spread fasad in Muslim lands making them weaker and weaker.

Today it seems that this Prophecy has been fulfilled and the Pakistani people have come face to face with this Fitna that lies in the form of criminals and bloodthirsty thugs calling themselves the “Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan.” As the Prophet warned these thugs justify themselves by claiming to fight for Islam and the enforcement of Islamic Law in their areas however the murderers have let loose a reign of terror in the Swat and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan where they continually massacre innocent Muslims and hapless civilians and even the very soldiers of Pakistan whose very purpose is to safeguard Islam and Pakistani citizens.

Most recently the proof of the devious intentions of the TTP have emerged as their demands for Shariah law were met and the Nizam E Adl regulation was finally introduced! Despite this they did not stop in their War against the people of Swat murdering, raping and torturing innocent Muslims.

Often people have suggested the Taliban are operating on foreign support claiming no Muslim can commit such horrible acts which the Prophet clearly despised and claim to be fighting for Islam while ignoring or purposely breaching entire sections of the Quran and Hadith. Foreign sponsored or not the Taliban have become a threat to the very foundations of Islam.

However what is most surprising is how they have waged war against Pakistanis and Islam itself by simply justifying their Anti Islamic activities by claiming to fight for Islam. In their attempt to 'safeguard' Islam the Taliban have gone against the teachings of the Holy Prophet and the words of the Quran itself!

The question is why has it taken so long for the Ulema and all sections of society in Pakistan to raise their voice against the Taliban and condemn their Anti Islamic behaviour and expose to the World that their work is not that of the Mujahideen? Let us take a look at what the Quran and Hadith say about these Enemies of Islam

Terrorism and challenging the Rulers by creating havoc in the land

The Quran States clearly that Fasadi elements such as the Taliban who massacre Muslims in the name of Islam and create mischief in the land are punishable by death clearly. It also explains that the local law enforcement agencies, the police and the army, people the militants particularly target, are upholders of law and are supposed to stop mischief in the land:

"...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...(Quran 5:32)"

This Quranic verse goes even further and specially applies for hypocrites of the Tehreek E Taliban who attack and slaughter Muslims with impunity and then claim they only want peace and what is best for Islam and Muslims:

When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only want to make peace!" Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not. (Quran 2.11-12)

Suicide bombing

Perhaps the one action that has revealed to the Pakistanis that the Taliban are in no way “Mujahids” or Warriors of Islam is the Suicide bombing campaigns that have gripped the country which clearly are under the patronage “Pakistani Taliban” leaders which of course has been blamed for receiving foreign support. These bombings have resulted in the death of over thousands of innocent civilians and have turned the tide against them with Pakistanis realising their true faces. Innocent women and children have fallen victim to this Genocide of Muslims at the hands of so called “Warriors of Islam” and have proven them to be amongst the ranks of the Munafiqeen.

The Hadith in this regard says clearly:

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed: He who killed himself with steel (weapon) would be the eternal denizen of the Fire of Hell and he would have that weapon in his hand and would be thrusting it in his stomach for ever and ever; he who drank poison and killed himself would sip that in the Fire of Hell where he is doomed for ever and ever; and he who killed himself by throwing himself from (the top of) a mountain would constantly fall in the Fire of Hell and would live there for ever and ever. (Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 158)

To further make the point clear:

He who killed himself with a thing would be tormented on the Day of Resurrection with that very thing. One is not obliged to make a vow to offer a thing which is not in his possession. (Sahih Muslim: 159)

Therefore there is no room for suicide bombing in Islam as it is not permissible to take ones own life as Life and Death are in the hands of Allah.

Therefore according to the Words of Prophet those responsible for these horrible acts can expect to be blowing themselves up in hellfire where they will live forever. Other than this they also red their hands with the blood of the many innocent people they massacre as the responsibility for the Murder lies with them. Allah’s Messenger said:

The first thing that shall be judged among people on the day of judgement will be crimes involving bloodshed (Sahih Muslim 3178)

Clearly Suicide bombing is a huge crime against Islam where the person also kills himself and many innocents at the same time. The person therefore condemns himself to hellfire rather than going to heaven which is unfortunately what the illiterate people who join the ranks of the Taliban get for their brutality.

Murder and unrelenting brutality

"Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause..." (Quran 17:33).

The Taliban in their illiteracy and evil intentions against Pakistan and Islam have even overlooked several paragraphs in the Quran and Hadith clearly saying that the bloodshed they create is Haram. This has further proven that they bear only malice against the Religion of Islam and seek to defame it with their activities. The cowardice of militants along with their lack of faith in Islam is shown as they flee the field of battle after committing horrible acts such as rape, torture and murder on the local population. The way they flee the field is even more surprising as it proves how brave these “phoney mujahidin” are. The Taliban are currently fleeing the field of battle after shaving off their beards in the face of Operation Rah E Haq II which the Armed Forces of Pakistan are undertaking to eliminate the bloodthirsty thugs.

In any case the Quran expresses very clearly:

Whoever kills a human being, it is as if he had killed all mankind. Whoever saves the life of one, it is as if he had saved the life of all. (Quran 5:32)

Furthermore the Prophet wanted to make it clear to Muslims after his time not to fight amongst each other as it would lead to our destruction:

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact) that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah (Sahih Muslim 3175)

However it is completely understandable how these Anti Islamic elements calling themselves the Taliban ignore such verses of the Quran and the very Words of the Prophet himself. The Taliban are overlooking this as they are there simply to spread havoc in the land. Their Commanders use religion as an excuse to gain power and influence amongst illiterate followers. The excuses the Taliban make for murder are equally pathetic and they punish the entire family or tribe for a crime of one:

“Former mujahideen Amjad Islam, who was working as a teacher in a private school in Swat, was gunned down yesterday for not hiking his salwar above his ankles. The militants then went to Islam’s house and gunned down his father, Ghani Akbar, a lawyer by profession.”

The above excerpt from an article shows the idiocy of the Taliban. The Taliban not only killed a person for something as simple as not hiking up his Shalwar but also killed his father who had nothing to do with the incident!

They not only slaughter anyone who dares to explain to the people what really Islam means and say clearly that the TTP is wrong in its actions against Pakistan but do not even respect those who have died. This excerpt from an article shows clearly the sheer cruelty they can commit on those who stand for Islam and try to stop them:

“Pir Samiullah, a rival tribal and religious leader opposing Mullah Fazlullah's forces in the Matta region of Swat, and eight of his followers were killed in a Taliban assault on Dec. 16. Two of his aides were subsequently beheaded in public, while an estimated 40 of his followers have been captured. "The Taliban also torched the houses of Samiullah and 15 elders of his group," Daily Times reported.

After Samiullah was buried, the Taliban returned, dug up his body and hanged it in public. The Taliban made an example of Samiullah and those who oppose Fazlullah's rule.”

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2008/12/taliban_desecrate_bo.php

These activities are carried out despite the fact Prophet made it understood that it was not permissible to murder innocents and said that the Muslims greatest challenge would be infighting:

The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) asked me on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage to make the people silent and then said: Do not return to disbelief after me by striking the necks of one another.

Oppression of people of Swat FATA and Minorities in the areas

“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and knoweth all things.” (Al- Quran 2:256)

Perhaps the most painful fact about the foreign backed terrorists is their oppression and relentless brutality against the minority community in Pakistan which is one of the greatest humiliation and shame for any Muslim who was ordered specifically by the Prophet to treat minorities, especially people of the book well.

However with traitors in our own land this becomes increasingly difficult. Recently the Tehreek E Taliban attacked minority Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan burning hundreds of houses belonging to their communities in blatant disregard for the words of the Quran and of the Prophet that taught Muslims tolerance:

“Pakistani channel Geo TV reported that Taliban militants had taken over the shops and homes of the 35 Sikh families and arrested community leaders Kalank Singh and Sewa Singh in the Ferozkhel area of Lower Orakzai Agency.

Following this, a local jirga ruled that the Sikh community should annually pay Rs.15 million ($187,000) as jaziya or protection money. Earlier reports had said the Taliban had demanded Rs50 million but that this had been reduced.”

Even though the Sikhs later paid RS 15 Million the Sikh and Hindu community was attacked and the agreement was breached by the Taliban just like the Swat Taliban had breached their agreement to lay down arms when Pakistan accepted the demands of Swats people and imposed Shariah. Not only had they breached that agreement but also started attacking people in Buner.

The Prophet explicitly warned those elements who tried to harm minorities as such:

“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Hadith Abu Dawud)

The Quran too states:

Let each person believe (or disbelieve) whatever he or she wishes. (Quran 109:1,6)

This applies to the forcible conversion of the Sikhs Christians and Hindus that has taken place on some occasions. However to expect the Taliban not to tarnish the image of Pakistan and Islam and not wish to tear Pakistan apart is futile as they will only do what serves them best as their actions have proven well beyond doubt that they have nothing to do with Islam and are simply there to create havoc in a Nuclear Armed Islamic State which is a vital part of the Muslim Ummah.

Conclusion

The coming of the Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan it seems indeed is the fulfillment of the Prophets warning and anyone who sides with them has failed to grasp the teachings of the Quran and Hadith and is unsure about his beliefs as he or she cannot fall into such a trap if he is a true Muslim. If the Taliban are not dealt with immediately the religion of Islam itself will be under threat with Anarchists changing the rules of Islam as they see fit to pillage and murder at ease while simply justifying their actions by claiming to be working for the best interests of Muslims.

It is more than time to start respecting those who wage war against elements such as the Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan that pose as Muslims to gain power and influence. If anyone is a true saviour of Islam it is the Pakistani soldiers who are draining their blood for our future. They are the ones who are actually fighting to protect Islam and Pakistanis from anarchy and bloodshed.

Comments on article (edit out when posting)

Terrorists have caused massive damage to Pakistan, this article required a lot of research on religious customs to prove that what the Taliban are doing is against the concepts of peace and harmony which Islam fully allows.

Best Description of TTP is in Quran (Surah Al Baqara Ayat 83-85)

پھر ذرا یاد کرو، ہم نے تم سے مضبوط عہد لیا تھا کہ آپس میں ایک دوسرے کا خون نہ بہانا اور نہ ایک دوسرے کو گھر سے بے گھر کرنا تم نے اس کا اقرار کیا تھا، تم خود اس پر گواہ ہو (84) مگر آج وہی تم ہو کہ اپنے بھائی بندوں کو قتل کرتے ہو، اپنی برادری کے کچھ لوگوں کو بے خانماں کر دیتے ہو، ظلم و زیادتی کے ساتھ ان کے خلاف جتھے بندیاں کرتے ہو، اور جب وہ لڑائی میں پکڑے ہوئے تمہارے پاس آتے ہیں، تو ان کی رہائی کے لیے فدیہ کا لین دین کرتے ہو، حالانکہ انہیں ان کے گھروں سے نکالنا ہی سرے سے تم پر حرام تھا تو کیا تم کتاب کے ایک حصے پر ایمان لاتے ہو اور دوسرے حصے کے ساتھ کفر کرتے ہو پھر تم میں سے جو لوگ ایسا کریں، ان کی سزا اس کے سوا اور کیا ہے کہ دنیا کی زندگی میں ذلیل و خوار ہو کر رہیں اور آخرت میں شدید ترین عذاب کی طرف پھیر دیے جائیں؟ اللہ ان حرکات سے بے خبر نہیں ہے، جو تم کر رہے ہو (85) یہ وہ لوگ ہیں جنہوں نے آخرت بیچ کر دنیا کی زندگی خرید لی ہے، لہٰذا نہ اِن کی سزا میں کوئی تخفیف ہوگی اور نہ انہیں کوئی مدد پہنچ سکے گی-

are you ahmadiyya???

I didn't know that Imam Abu Hanifa is Ahmedi:hitwall::hitwall:. PLEASE READ QURAN IN LIGHTS OF HADITH like i did and then you understand batter. Please don't go to Muluwi and Co and do visit Mufti to clarify thinks like i do and if you go to Muluwi then i thing one more add in TTP bullshit

It is hard to rid Waziristan of this mess since they had so long to get settled into North Waziristan. They must have built up some pretty solid bunkers or trenches or tunnels to withstand bombing.

The last 10% of North Waziristan will be cleared sooner or later, inshaAllah. How long these people have a base in Afghanistan depends on how co-operative the Afghans are with helping us find them an arrest them.

Full Text of Medina Charter"]Full Text of Medina Charter[/url]

Bro the main problem is that majority of Muslims in Pakistan having Muluwi version of Islam and these Muluwi don't have any knowledge about Islam and result is fine product of TTP. We should encourage of people to read Qur'an in the light of Hadith to batter understand the Qur'an and if they need any clarification then they have to go to Mufti for that and they have correct knowledge about these subjects.

Can't blame the guy because after all this website spread the completely false news of his death and capture multiple times when he was and is safely operating in Khyber and Orakzai Agency.

So you don't expect a man to praise a website which spreads lies against you.

Here comes TTP spokesperson

he's a young idiot who got tattooed to show off his "mardaangi"... millions of others do that... are they all part of some satanists' cult??
Do you know he was the terrorist who attacked Peshawar airport. They view this art as haram...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom