What's new

Adnan Rasheed TTP commander reply to defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to rid Waziristan of this mess since they had so long to get settled into North Waziristan. They must have built up some pretty solid bunkers or trenches or tunnels to withstand bombing.

The last 10% of North Waziristan will be cleared sooner or later, inshaAllah. How long these people have a base in Afghanistan depends on how co-operative the Afghans are with helping us find them an arrest them.

Anyone who uses this verse against Pakistan needs to explain why Sayyiduna Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, fought against the Romans while being allied with Christian Arabs.

In fact, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah be pleased with him, set up a Constitution of Madina that included explicit defence agreements with the Jewish tribes of Madina e.g. point 29 here:
The Jews will contribute towards the war when fighting alongside the Believers.
Full Text of Medina Charter"]Full Text of Medina Charter[/url]

Moreover, Muslims are supposed to stand up for justice against criminals, even Muslim criminals; if Muslims commit a crime like the 9/11 atrocity, then Muslim governments have a duty to bring these terrorists to justice, if they can.

but atleast we should wipe them out from our own area,
and seal off our borders with afghans,
they're also facing this menace.

Do you know he was the terrorist who attacked Peshawar airport.

yes, that attack was posted on pdf when it happened.

They view this art as haram...

he must be just addicted to violence and was brought in by taliban as fighter... the deobandi taliban may not get tattooed themselves but i am sure its part of tribal culture in central asia ( where this fellow came from ) and even in afghanistan... i speak of small tattooes not the modern elaborate one on the dead criminal.

below is a berber female ( north africa )...

2125217e348342d8a052cb4b79e59009.jpg

14 pages nothing powerful to draw his attention. damn may the curse of my cat be upon you, you guys forced me to read these 14 pages

I missed this, but wow.

mera Hissa na bholna :D hum bhi iss phorum ki paidaish k wakt helpers main say thay

How could i miss it.. damn...... downloading it..

Wanna Post any cut-clip on FB Page? @WebMaster @Horus

like someone here said. Adnan said defence.pk is being run by ISI.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
Could share our laughters with fans :P

Because our prophet said so. Let me give you one example to clear you the reasons.
One person travel and salat time come he don't know where Qibla is and he face east and pray another person come and he pray on west and so on. Now question is that who's pray will be accepted? Answer is all and in Islam we have multiple correct and that is why Islam is based on intention. one person raise hand and another don't doesn't matter to Allah and he only see intention.

Hi,

The question of a prayer being accepted should never be asked----because only Allah knows best.

Pakistan army has a time machine which they use to go back and kill tipu sultan and make israel etc , subhanallah!!!, how young men got brainwashed by these idiots, i do not knw.

He is not just a terrorist but also a traitor, being a former serviceman.

He is not just a terrorist but also a traitor, being a former serviceman.
there was complete silence at their end, their sites are down, TG channel is not updated (atleast for me) so I was wondering what happened to them :D

although a video interview of him surfaced where he asked his fellow terrorists to be humble to the public and give aid to them as much as possible.....something he picked fro Afghan Taliban ....i guess they were on the loosing end of the bargain.....funds were getting dried up, so they asked locals for support

My suggestion would be to dissociate PDF from this type of history. Such threads should be eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom