What's new

Adnan Rasheed TTP commander reply to defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa!! Pakistan Army conquered Dehli in 18th century :pakistan:

Thank God he didn't say that PA was also present in ancient times and that ancient indian spaceships were destroyed by ancient PAF. Not to forget ancient taliban were there too!

Are you maaaaaaaaaaaaddd

For that particular area to eliminate all the terrorists.. Pak Afghan border area... This will save us a lot of money, fuel cost used by PAF and of course other ammunitions.

For that particular area to eliminate all the terrorists.. Pak Afghan border area... This will save us a lot of money, fuel cost used by PAF and of course other ammunitions.
but its still our territory and how you dared to say that we should nuke our own country

This chamcha would happily live under Indian rule. No honor or dignity.

but its still our territory and how you dared to say that we should nuke our own country

Bro, gund ko saaf karnay k liye gundi jaga pe haath daalna parta hai. I love my country just like any other Patriotic. But the war which we are fighting is not our war. We've lost 100,000 lives already.. Our crime is that we are a Nuclear power. We had tested Nuclear in 1998. So lets do another test on Terrorists.. Wouldn't make a difference.

They equate suicide bombing to martyrdom in the battlefield. They argue that when a person goes to the battle, he is not sure whether he would come out alive, and in many cases they are rather sure of their martyrdom. But knowingly jumping to your death to take down the enemy like that is not suicide. Similarly, they say, going for a suicide bombing is not suicide per se because the suicide bombers have attacked and taken many of the enemy too with them.

Here are two 'Hadith' of our holy prophet.

There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled Me; I have forbidden him Paradise.Hadith Qudsi – 28

Narrated Sahl bin Sad As Saidi: Allah’s Apostle (and his army) encountered the pagans and the two armies fought and then Allah’s Apostle returned to his army camps and the others (i.e. the enemy) returned to their army camps. Amongst the companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) there was a man who could not help pursuing any single isolated pagan to strike him with his sword. Somebody said, “None has benefited the Muslims today more than so-and-so.” On that Allah’s Apostle said, “He is from the people of the Hell-Fire certainly.” A man amongst the people (i.e. Muslims) said, “I will accompany him (to know the fact).” So he went along with him, and whenever he stopped he stopped with him, and whenever he hastened, he hastened with him. The (brave) man then got wounded severely, and seeking to die at once, he planted his sword into the ground and put its point against his chest in between his breasts, and then threw himself on it and committed suicide. On that the person (who was accompanying the deceased all the time) came to Allah’s Apostle and said, “I testify that you are the Apostle of Allah.” The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Why is that (what makes you say so)?” He said “It is concerning the man whom you have already mentioned as one of the dwellers of the Hell-Fire. The people were surprised by your Statement, and I said to them, “I will try to find out the truth about him for you.” So I went out after him and he was then inflicted with a severe wound and because of that, he hurried to bring death upon himself by planting the handle of his sword into the ground and directing its tip towards his chest between his breasts, and then he threw himself over it and committed suicide.” Allah’s Apostle then said, “A man may do what seem to the people as the deeds of the dwellers of Paradise but he is from the dwellers of the Hell-Fire and another may do what seem to the people as the deeds of the dwellers of the Hell-Fire, but he is from the dwellers of Paradise.”Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 59 Hadith 514

Here is Quranic verse

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَأْكُلُوٓا۟ أَمْوَٰلَكُم بَيْنَكُم بِٱلْبَٰطِلِ إِلَّآ أَن تَكُونَ تِجَٰرَةً عَن تَرَاضٍ مِّنكُمْ ۚ وَلَا تَقْتُلُوٓا۟ أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا
O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful
An-Nisa 4.29

Unquote

There is no distinction or justification of suicide in the Islam that I believe in. If TTP believe otherwise, in my book there are hell bound. Of course those who ignore Hadith of our holy Prophet (PBUH) and the word of Allah, I have no argument with them as one can only argue with a believer.

Bro, gund ko saaf karnay k liye gundi jaga pe haath daalna parta hai. I love my country just like any other Patriotic. But the war which we are fighting is not our war. We've lost 100,000 lives already.. Our crime is that we are a Nuclear power. We had tested Nuclear in 1998. So lets do another test on Terrorists.. Wouldn't make a difference.
But even since the area is clear of civilians, there are still homes of civilians that will be destroyed completely and that the area will not be feasible for living. And then the homeless people will become terrorists
So nuking is not getting rid of terrorism but its fuelling terrorism. The only solution to destroy ttp is to destroy its roots, over.

But even since the area is clear of civilians, there are still homes of civilians that will be destroyed completely and that the area will not be feasible for living. And then the homeless people will become terrorists
So nuking is not getting rid of terrorism but its fuelling terrorism. The only solution to destroy ttp is to destroy its roots, over.

Then Nuke India :pdf:

If we want to save money, we should first cut transit aid to Afghan regime and than subsidy on fuel going to Afghanistan for hindu contractors!
If we want to earn money, we should impose transit duty on Indian and NATO trucks, and on every plane flying in Pakistan's air space and if we need to be political power in world, we should control the type cargo flows through Pakistan and kind of passengers flying in our air space.
See things, can be done with ease... even without firing bullets!

On a side note, if any Pakistan politicians have balls to fight terrorism (contrary to what they claim), than they should have at least written letters for repatriation of Brahamdagh Bugti and xx Marri.

Our politicians are only interested in war on terrorists as long it keeps soldiers busy and dying.
There is no better way for democrats, (so called) atheists & satanists to take revenge from Pakistan army, for taking over Pakistan's administrative control, during the course of history.
Which is highly undesired by the big players.

Last edited:
Here are two 'Hadith' of our holy prophet.

There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled Me; I have forbidden him Paradise.Hadith Qudsi – 28

Narrated Sahl bin Sad As Saidi: Allah’s Apostle (and his army) encountered the pagans and the two armies fought and then Allah’s Apostle returned to his army camps and the others (i.e. the enemy) returned to their army camps. Amongst the companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) there was a man who could not help pursuing any single isolated pagan to strike him with his sword. Somebody said, “None has benefited the Muslims today more than so-and-so.” On that Allah’s Apostle said, “He is from the people of the Hell-Fire certainly.” A man amongst the people (i.e. Muslims) said, “I will accompany him (to know the fact).” So he went along with him, and whenever he stopped he stopped with him, and whenever he hastened, he hastened with him. The (brave) man then got wounded severely, and seeking to die at once, he planted his sword into the ground and put its point against his chest in between his breasts, and then threw himself on it and committed suicide. On that the person (who was accompanying the deceased all the time) came to Allah’s Apostle and said, “I testify that you are the Apostle of Allah.” The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Why is that (what makes you say so)?” He said “It is concerning the man whom you have already mentioned as one of the dwellers of the Hell-Fire. The people were surprised by your Statement, and I said to them, “I will try to find out the truth about him for you.” So I went out after him and he was then inflicted with a severe wound and because of that, he hurried to bring death upon himself by planting the handle of his sword into the ground and directing its tip towards his chest between his breasts, and then he threw himself over it and committed suicide.” Allah’s Apostle then said, “A man may do what seem to the people as the deeds of the dwellers of Paradise but he is from the dwellers of the Hell-Fire and another may do what seem to the people as the deeds of the dwellers of the Hell-Fire, but he is from the dwellers of Paradise.”Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 59 Hadith 514

Here is Quranic verse

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَأْكُلُوٓا۟ أَمْوَٰلَكُم بَيْنَكُم بِٱلْبَٰطِلِ إِلَّآ أَن تَكُونَ تِجَٰرَةً عَن تَرَاضٍ مِّنكُمْ ۚ وَلَا تَقْتُلُوٓا۟ أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا
O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful
An-Nisa 4.29

Unquote

There is no distinction or justification of suicide in the Islam that I believe in. If TTP believe otherwise, in my book there are hell bound. Of course those who ignore Hadith of our holy Prophet (PBUH) and the word of Allah, I have no argument with them as one can only argue with a believer.

Now this sounds really strange. That guy did so much that he followed the pagans (enemies) wherever they went and brought hell upon them. His deeds were enough for people to claim he benefited the Muslims the most. And yet, simply because he chose to die on his own terms when he couldn't move forward anymore, he deserved the hellfire?

Anyway, the analogy you gave does not fit the situation of TTP suicide bombers because they are not committing suicide after getting tired of their lives (or wounds/pain), unlike that hellfire dweller from Sahi Bukhari. Rather, your analogy actually reinforces the argument that you set out to oppose.

Had that hellfire dweller not committed suicide to rid himself of his pain, then he would have gone on to fight the pagans, even with his wounded body. That could very much have resulted in his martyrdom (of which he too would have been fully aware) and then he wouldn't be called a hellfire dweller. After all, he was called so only because he chose to kill himself in an act that did not hurt anyone (not the enemies to say the least) but himself. If one were to go by this example of Sahih Bukhari, then the suicide bombers do deserve paradise. Unlike the hellfire dweller, they do not commit suicide away from enemies, nor do they resort to the easy way out by killing themselves to get rid of their pain/wounds. Rather, these suicide bombers go out to kill their enemies till the final moment of their lives.

But I do surrender to this point of yours: Of course those who ignore Hadith of our holy Prophet (PBUH) and the word of Allah, I have no argument with them as one can only argue with a believer.

Can't argue on what's been made immune to arguments, can we?

Regret to say that cursing & swearing at Adnan Rashid may help one to get stream out of the system but is neither effective nor solution of the problem. Problem is primarily of the mind-set.

Adnan Rashid and other leaders aside, ordinary cadre of the TTP, Lej & Al-Qaida consists of naïve young men who think nothing of blowing themselves up thinking that this would take them straight to heaven.

Mullahs find no problem in declaring against polio vaccination and preaching hate against other sects, but find it hard to issue fatwa against suicide when there is a clear edict in Quran as well as Hadith declaring that suicide is against Islam, thus anyone who blows himself is going straight to Jahannam instead.

There have been lone voices such as Maulana Hassan, a Deobandi scholar of Peshawar who issued ‘fatwa’ against suicide attacks calling these un-Islamic. He was martyred by the TTP/SSP on 17/9/2007 because of his honest following of the Quran. Mualana Javed Ghamdi has been hounded out of the country for similar views

Therefore, in my view Adnan Rashid & others are mere pawns, main culprits are the political leaders of Islamic parties mainly of Deobandi School as well as of Jamaat Islami. These bigots pay lip service to the condemnation of the heinous acts committed by LeJ & TTP but never once come out openly and say that suicide bombing is evil and forbidden in Islam.

I am however surprised that those who truly believe that the holy Quran is word of Allah can watch so many young men blowing themselves up without saying anything against this un-Islamic practice and can sleep soundly at night. This clearly shows what ‘Munafiqat’ is all about.

This is my article against the Taliban's munafiqat as you call it:

Top article by Havi Z Sultan

Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan/Refuting the

Taliban's ideology

Doing Jihad or Waging War On Islam?

Before his Death the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) gathered the Muslims and warned them about a Fitnah (A trial or Test). He very strictly warned Muslims against a number of hypocrites who would use Islam for their own benefits and lust for power and wealth. The Prophet specifically warned that these people would try to justify their Anti Islamic activities by inventing and introducing laws that had been unheard of and unseen in Islam. The Prophet further cautioned that these Munafiqeen would be a challenge to the Muslim Ummah and that they would make Muslims fight amongst themselves and would massacre fellow Muslims in the name of Jihad but in reality would be helping the enemies of Islam by their actions. He further went on to say that they would justify their activities which included murder torture and rape by posing as Pious Muslims claiming they only wanted what was best for Islam but in truth they would be hypocrites working for the interests of Islam’s enemies. The Prophet called these people a “trial” or “curse” and described them as a major challenge to Muslims as their entire purpose would be to spread fasad in Muslim lands making them weaker and weaker.

Today it seems that this Prophecy has been fulfilled and the Pakistani people have come face to face with this Fitna that lies in the form of criminals and bloodthirsty thugs calling themselves the “Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan.” As the Prophet warned these thugs justify themselves by claiming to fight for Islam and the enforcement of Islamic Law in their areas however the murderers have let loose a reign of terror in the Swat and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan where they continually massacre innocent Muslims and hapless civilians and even the very soldiers of Pakistan whose very purpose is to safeguard Islam and Pakistani citizens.

Most recently the proof of the devious intentions of the TTP have emerged as their demands for Shariah law were met and the Nizam E Adl regulation was finally introduced! Despite this they did not stop in their War against the people of Swat murdering, raping and torturing innocent Muslims.

Often people have suggested the Taliban are operating on foreign support claiming no Muslim can commit such horrible acts which the Prophet clearly despised and claim to be fighting for Islam while ignoring or purposely breaching entire sections of the Quran and Hadith. Foreign sponsored or not the Taliban have become a threat to the very foundations of Islam.

However what is most surprising is how they have waged war against Pakistanis and Islam itself by simply justifying their Anti Islamic activities by claiming to fight for Islam. In their attempt to 'safeguard' Islam the Taliban have gone against the teachings of the Holy Prophet and the words of the Quran itself!

The question is why has it taken so long for the Ulema and all sections of society in Pakistan to raise their voice against the Taliban and condemn their Anti Islamic behaviour and expose to the World that their work is not that of the Mujahideen? Let us take a look at what the Quran and Hadith say about these Enemies of Islam

Terrorism and challenging the Rulers by creating havoc in the land

The Quran States clearly that Fasadi elements such as the Taliban who massacre Muslims in the name of Islam and create mischief in the land are punishable by death clearly. It also explains that the local law enforcement agencies, the police and the army, people the militants particularly target, are upholders of law and are supposed to stop mischief in the land:

"...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...(Quran 5:32)"

This Quranic verse goes even further and specially applies for hypocrites of the Tehreek E Taliban who attack and slaughter Muslims with impunity and then claim they only want peace and what is best for Islam and Muslims:

When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only want to make peace!" Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not. (Quran 2.11-12)

Suicide bombing

Perhaps the one action that has revealed to the Pakistanis that the Taliban are in no way “Mujahids” or Warriors of Islam is the Suicide bombing campaigns that have gripped the country which clearly are under the patronage “Pakistani Taliban” leaders which of course has been blamed for receiving foreign support. These bombings have resulted in the death of over thousands of innocent civilians and have turned the tide against them with Pakistanis realising their true faces. Innocent women and children have fallen victim to this Genocide of Muslims at the hands of so called “Warriors of Islam” and have proven them to be amongst the ranks of the Munafiqeen.

The Hadith in this regard says clearly:

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed: He who killed himself with steel (weapon) would be the eternal denizen of the Fire of Hell and he would have that weapon in his hand and would be thrusting it in his stomach for ever and ever; he who drank poison and killed himself would sip that in the Fire of Hell where he is doomed for ever and ever; and he who killed himself by throwing himself from (the top of) a mountain would constantly fall in the Fire of Hell and would live there for ever and ever. (Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 158)

To further make the point clear:

He who killed himself with a thing would be tormented on the Day of Resurrection with that very thing. One is not obliged to make a vow to offer a thing which is not in his possession. (Sahih Muslim: 159)

Therefore there is no room for suicide bombing in Islam as it is not permissible to take ones own life as Life and Death are in the hands of Allah.

Therefore according to the Words of Prophet those responsible for these horrible acts can expect to be blowing themselves up in hellfire where they will live forever. Other than this they also red their hands with the blood of the many innocent people they massacre as the responsibility for the Murder lies with them. Allah’s Messenger said:

The first thing that shall be judged among people on the day of judgement will be crimes involving bloodshed (Sahih Muslim 3178)

Clearly Suicide bombing is a huge crime against Islam where the person also kills himself and many innocents at the same time. The person therefore condemns himself to hellfire rather than going to heaven which is unfortunately what the illiterate people who join the ranks of the Taliban get for their brutality.

Murder and unrelenting brutality

"Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause..." (Quran 17:33).

The Taliban in their illiteracy and evil intentions against Pakistan and Islam have even overlooked several paragraphs in the Quran and Hadith clearly saying that the bloodshed they create is Haram. This has further proven that they bear only malice against the Religion of Islam and seek to defame it with their activities. The cowardice of militants along with their lack of faith in Islam is shown as they flee the field of battle after committing horrible acts such as rape, torture and murder on the local population. The way they flee the field is even more surprising as it proves how brave these “phoney mujahidin” are. The Taliban are currently fleeing the field of battle after shaving off their beards in the face of Operation Rah E Haq II which the Armed Forces of Pakistan are undertaking to eliminate the bloodthirsty thugs.

In any case the Quran expresses very clearly:

Whoever kills a human being, it is as if he had killed all mankind. Whoever saves the life of one, it is as if he had saved the life of all. (Quran 5:32)

Furthermore the Prophet wanted to make it clear to Muslims after his time not to fight amongst each other as it would lead to our destruction:

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact) that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah (Sahih Muslim 3175)

However it is completely understandable how these Anti Islamic elements calling themselves the Taliban ignore such verses of the Quran and the very Words of the Prophet himself. The Taliban are overlooking this as they are there simply to spread havoc in the land. Their Commanders use religion as an excuse to gain power and influence amongst illiterate followers. The excuses the Taliban make for murder are equally pathetic and they punish the entire family or tribe for a crime of one:

“Former mujahideen Amjad Islam, who was working as a teacher in a private school in Swat, was gunned down yesterday for not hiking his salwar above his ankles. The militants then went to Islam’s house and gunned down his father, Ghani Akbar, a lawyer by profession.”

The above excerpt from an article shows the idiocy of the Taliban. The Taliban not only killed a person for something as simple as not hiking up his Shalwar but also killed his father who had nothing to do with the incident!

They not only slaughter anyone who dares to explain to the people what really Islam means and say clearly that the TTP is wrong in its actions against Pakistan but do not even respect those who have died. This excerpt from an article shows clearly the sheer cruelty they can commit on those who stand for Islam and try to stop them:

“Pir Samiullah, a rival tribal and religious leader opposing Mullah Fazlullah's forces in the Matta region of Swat, and eight of his followers were killed in a Taliban assault on Dec. 16. Two of his aides were subsequently beheaded in public, while an estimated 40 of his followers have been captured. "The Taliban also torched the houses of Samiullah and 15 elders of his group," Daily Times reported.

After Samiullah was buried, the Taliban returned, dug up his body and hanged it in public. The Taliban made an example of Samiullah and those who oppose Fazlullah's rule.”

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2008/12/taliban_desecrate_bo.php

These activities are carried out despite the fact Prophet made it understood that it was not permissible to murder innocents and said that the Muslims greatest challenge would be infighting:

The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) asked me on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage to make the people silent and then said: Do not return to disbelief after me by striking the necks of one another.

Oppression of people of Swat FATA and Minorities in the areas

“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and knoweth all things.” (Al- Quran 2:256)

Perhaps the most painful fact about the foreign backed terrorists is their oppression and relentless brutality against the minority community in Pakistan which is one of the greatest humiliation and shame for any Muslim who was ordered specifically by the Prophet to treat minorities, especially people of the book well.

However with traitors in our own land this becomes increasingly difficult. Recently the Tehreek E Taliban attacked minority Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan burning hundreds of houses belonging to their communities in blatant disregard for the words of the Quran and of the Prophet that taught Muslims tolerance:

“Pakistani channel Geo TV reported that Taliban militants had taken over the shops and homes of the 35 Sikh families and arrested community leaders Kalank Singh and Sewa Singh in the Ferozkhel area of Lower Orakzai Agency.

Following this, a local jirga ruled that the Sikh community should annually pay Rs.15 million ($187,000) as jaziya or protection money. Earlier reports had said the Taliban had demanded Rs50 million but that this had been reduced.”

Even though the Sikhs later paid RS 15 Million the Sikh and Hindu community was attacked and the agreement was breached by the Taliban just like the Swat Taliban had breached their agreement to lay down arms when Pakistan accepted the demands of Swats people and imposed Shariah. Not only had they breached that agreement but also started attacking people in Buner.

The Prophet explicitly warned those elements who tried to harm minorities as such:

“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Hadith Abu Dawud)

The Quran too states:

Let each person believe (or disbelieve) whatever he or she wishes. (Quran 109:1,6)

This applies to the forcible conversion of the Sikhs Christians and Hindus that has taken place on some occasions. However to expect the Taliban not to tarnish the image of Pakistan and Islam and not wish to tear Pakistan apart is futile as they will only do what serves them best as their actions have proven well beyond doubt that they have nothing to do with Islam and are simply there to create havoc in a Nuclear Armed Islamic State which is a vital part of the Muslim Ummah.

Conclusion

The coming of the Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan it seems indeed is the fulfillment of the Prophets warning and anyone who sides with them has failed to grasp the teachings of the Quran and Hadith and is unsure about his beliefs as he or she cannot fall into such a trap if he is a true Muslim. If the Taliban are not dealt with immediately the religion of Islam itself will be under threat with Anarchists changing the rules of Islam as they see fit to pillage and murder at ease while simply justifying their actions by claiming to be working for the best interests of Muslims.

It is more than time to start respecting those who wage war against elements such as the Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan that pose as Muslims to gain power and influence. If anyone is a true saviour of Islam it is the Pakistani soldiers who are draining their blood for our future. They are the ones who are actually fighting to protect Islam and Pakistanis from anarchy and bloodshed.

Comments on article (edit out when posting)

Terrorists have caused massive damage to Pakistan, this article required a lot of research on religious customs to prove that what the Taliban are doing is against the concepts of peace and harmony which Islam fully allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom