What's new

Adios Amigos and countrymen

What all makes you say this ?
Their activities! All you see in Bangladesh that is anti Muslim countries are backed by CPB shushils! When you see many small rally all are their works. You can search for more !

Abrar Fahad member of BCL yet he was murdered because he openly spoke against India! So who killed them? Surely not common BCL who are now on back bench!

Such killers are Hindutva agents , their god fathers ( shushil) are lamb coated wolves , because they never respond or react on any act that can make them look neutral aka true secular!

There is a difference between real secularism and Hindutva propagated secularism. CBP is the reason of this.

Perhaps @Bilal9 bhai can explain it much better than me , because he is fluent in English!

Last edited:
Braah 🤣
we have a million or 2 bangaldeshis living in slums of different cities
Woh toh wapis jaate nahi par idher se tu banda waha bhej Raha hai

Loco, and stop being a serial hijacker of every thread

lol, they're not even Bangladeshi, If they don't have Bangladeshi documents identifying them as Bangladeshi, they aren't Bangladeshi.

It's not that hard to understand..

Those folks are actually Pakistanis who chose Pakistan in '71 and are the responsibility of Pakistan.

But to see them constantly branded Bangladeshi (a country they didn't believe in) just speaks to your ignorance.

Pakistan is safe haven for all "Muslims" but doesn't take two seconds for so called loyalists Bengalis to be labeled as "Bangladeshi".. what great repayment for their loyalty 😂

And then Pakistanis ask where it all went wrong... Lmao

What do you consider them then ?

When governments spends billions on importing weaponry instead of employing those billions on building free houses for the homeless ( 20 million in Pakistan ), when government leave housing to be done by private Capitalist corporations ( like Bahria in Pakistan ) who build expensive houses for the middle class and above, essentially extorting money to provide such a basic human right as a house and won't allow a poor person to step foot inside these gated communities much less that poor person not having money to buy an expensive house there and the poverty of that poor person being because of the Capitalist socio-economic system of the country, then the poor person has to live somewhere, cannot live under a tree so has to put up a plastic shack or in a enlarged slum area. So aren't slums a creation of governments ?

You've got it all wrong, keeping pace with India, being a so called atomi takat is more important than having food in belly, clothes on the backside, safety at homes and schools where girls can actually attend.

Please do not apply your alien logic here, different countries, different cultures, different norms, I'm sure you understand. :enjoy:

Their activities! All you see in Bangladesh that is anti Muslim countries are backed by CPB shushils! When you see many small rally all are their works. You can search for more !

Abrar Fahad member of BCL yet he was murdered because he openly spoke against India! So who killed them? Surely not common BCL who are now on back bench!

Such killers are Hindutva agents , their god fathers ( shushil) are lamb coated wolves , because they never respond or react on any act that can make them look neutral aka true secular!

There is a difference between real secularism and Hindutva propagated secularism. CBP is the reason of this.

Perhaps @Bilal9 bhai can explain it much better than me , because he is fluent in English!

Na Na, emon Kichu e na, apnar English o Bhalo, Bilal Bhai to bidesh e thaken, ingrez Der deshe to onar English Bhalo kore Jana ta e shababik.

Shotti Kotha Bolte gele, apnar English 80% Bangladeshi der theke better (among those who are educated in Bangladesh)

Deshe English language ke joggomoto morjada na dile manush emneo English fluent kemne korbe.

Showwa marka education system think korle, Amra shobai Shakespeare hoa jabo.

Last edited:
Ameen, brother. That is what I have in mind, that's why I want to relocate to a nearby country Jahan se waapsi asaan ho or jab Dil kare chakkar lagalia jaye. My work allows me to travel, I mean I can literally work from anywhere. This is a very hard decision to make to be very honest. I just fear from that time when we'd have money in our hands but we won't have anything to buy. Inflation as an individual does affect a lot but that's not what I am very much concern but the earlier that I mentioned.

I am the same mate.
I was leading the inbound marketing departments of two companies for almost 7 years in Dubai until Covid arrived, and I saw the opportunity to go remote. So I am in the same shoes. I can work from anywhere and citing ease in getting a residence visa and the weather, I decided to live in Turkey for a year, and now considering some other destination.
You can also look at countries that provide a digital nomad visa as well.

Hmm. Thanks. And I will also wait for Bilal bhai to do some explanation. But I can fully judge when I meet these people and judge their ideological correctness. Well, "judge" is too harsh a word because the CPB is the splitting of the CPP which itself was the branching out of the original pre-Partition CPI. :)

You've got it all wrong, keeping pace with India, being a so called atomi takat is more important than having food in belly, clothes on the backside, safety at homes and schools where girls can actually attend.

Please do not apply your alien logic here, different countries, different cultures, different norms, I'm sure you understand. :enjoy:

You said it ! :lol:

lol nobody says africa thats the catch africa is the gold nobody taking the bait. think about it it is open room for you to go there do something before it starts to become every bodies place to go and then be harder to succeed. if 100 men run in the same direction to get wat they want they want, there be nothing left but if one runs other way he may get something even if it small.

Hmm. Thanks. And I will also wait for Bilal bhai to do some explanation. But I can fully judge when I meet these people and judge their ideological correctness. Well, "judge" is too harsh a word because the CPB is the splitting of the CPP which itself was the branching out of the original pre-Partition CPI. :)
I don't know where you are from in India. But if you are Bengali,I would provide you many Bengali writings from some former CPB members like pinaky bhattachariya and Gautam das.

And of course , without meeting them personally it's not wise to reach to any conclusion! I appreciate this decision! 😊

I don't know where you are from in India. But if you are Bengali,I would provide you many Bengali writings from some former CPB members like pinaky bhattachariya and Gautam das.

And of course , without meeting them personally it's not wise to reach to any conclusion! I appreciate this decision! 😊

Sadly I don't know Bangla. :)

Just a few months back I was preaching in an orientation to the participants that earn dollars and bring here, help Pakistan but I now I don't have good feeling. The current economic situation has got me worried for my family and I am seriously considering moving to a nearby country that is not too expensive.

I'd appreciate if you folks could give your valuable input as to which destination I should think about and plan.

Indonesia or Malaysia?

Also if you have some experiences to share that'll be great too.
Ukraine is looking pretty empty and has plenty of cheap land.

What about UAE or Qatar for short term and then moving forward from here to europe or Canada

Economic Emergency After Five Overseas Trips?

1654287437758.png

I am a digital marketing professional with SEO being my core expertise.
Do you work for compnay? have you ever made a keyword rank for 1st position? any guide would ne helpful or if you have website of your company kindly share

Back
Top Bottom