What's new

Trade between the US and China is drying up. That could be bad news for American consumers

bro you say no American cares about Blinken and Yellen? But it seems that you really care. :crazy:

no, just a tit-for-tat troll.

Besides if you really didn't care about Xi you wouldn't even reply with a second post of the pics. šŸ˜€

So I now I know to keep posting it. :enjoy:

I didnā€™t say the Chinese donā€™t believe in God. I said China ā€˜the stateā€™ doesnā€™t believe in God. I wonder how you immigrated to Canada with your poor comprehension of the english language. Did someone help you fill up the application form?
Hey idiot, then be more specific, you said in "general" that China does not believe in God. It can be interpreted in different ways you moron.

I didnā€™t say the Chinese donā€™t believe in God. I said China ā€˜the stateā€™ doesnā€™t believe in God. I wonder how you immigrated to Canada with your poor comprehension of the english language. Did someone help you fill up the application form?
So what? you will slay apart all the country don't believe in GOD?

Even your loyal doggies Japan and S Korean also?

How you a religious extremist:police:

Well I didnā€™t say God will make Japan numba one. Ask the dullard who insists God will bestow China that status.

Well I didnā€™t say God will make Japan numba one. Ask the dullard who insists God will bestow China that status.
Do you know 天佑äø­åŽļ¼Ÿa catchy government slogan, loosely translated into God bless China. Don't pretend you know China.

å¾®äæ”图ē‰‡_20230715112549.png

Last edited:
Most of the trade between USA and China is coming from USA own companies who open a factory in China and ship it back to USA.

Less trade between China and USA means USA companies no longer benefiting from China efficiency and cheap production cost.

USA can produce their product in less industrialist country, less productive, less orderly, and more problem.

USA own stupidity, made a huge profit, and then make a drama from it... bothering itself.

When trade between USA and China falls, more economic problem in the USA... of course! It doesn't need to be smart to know it.

Do you know 天佑äø­åŽļ¼Ÿa catchy government slogan, loosely translated into God bless China. Don't pretend you know China.

View attachment 939018
The Chinese government and the CCP is officially atheist. Kinda pointless asking God for blessings when one is atheist.

The Chinese government and the CCP is officially atheist. Kinda pointless asking God for blessings when one is atheist.
Chinese CCP involves lots of the Chinese traditional elements in it, not communist parties everywhere is the same, you do know this, don't you?

Invoking blessings is a thousands of years old deep seated tradtion in China. You really know nothing about China at all.

Nah.

People believe in God just in the name only.

When they are being asked what God is? Most of them don't understand it, but know the name of God.

When they are being asked, have they done what God told them to do? Probably they will say yes, but zero result. Like people who went to the gym for exercise, but never get any result from it. (Their exercise is more like symbolic, rather than really doing it)

Poor country but religious is a sign of it.

Some countries call themselves unreligious, don't know the name of God, but they actually understand God and do what God told them to do.

No wonder if they are hugely blessed by God. (like people in the past, who doesn't know the name of God (because it's forbidden to call it), but they understand what God is)

Like people who don't perform yoga exercise, but they are extremely healthy, because they applying healthy lifestyle, compare with unhealthy people who claim to be health expert, do some yoga, but his everyday lifestyle is extremely unhealthy.

And the worst of all, these unhealthy people always curse the healthy people and hope this all healthy people get cancer and die.

That is the reality of the world today, religious people vs unreligious people, the unblessed people vs blessed people.

Most of the trade between USA and China is coming from USA own companies who open a factory in China and ship it back to USA.

Definitely.

Less trade between China and USA means USA companies no longer benefiting from China efficiency and cheap production cost.
Yes, but how about if the production goes to zero due to reasons beyond the company's control? Don't you think diversification of production sources would be a smart move?

USA can produce their product in less industrialist country, less productive, less orderly, and more problem.
That is better than having zero product.

USA own stupidity, made a huge profit, and then make a drama from it... bothering itself.
You aren't seeing the big picture.

When trade between USA and China falls, more economic problem in the USA... of course! It doesn't need to be smart to know it.

I think you have a short memory and don't remember this wakeup call that happened when everybody found out the hard way of what happens when you over rely on one source because they can make products the cheapest.

Shortage of PPE, medical workers hindering COVID-19 fight, says Terawan

Why was there this shortage? It was because of an over-reliance on one country to make cheap goods...and when that country shutdown everybody was sh*t-out-of-luck.

..and when the vaccines came out was Indonesia on the top of the list to get an allotment? Nope! You had to wait.

How the Global Vaccine Divide Is Fueling Indonesiaā€™s Coronavirus Catastrophe

Why would you knowingly want to put yourself in a situation like that? Diversification of production is the best way. That is what we are trying to do.

Last edited:
Chinese CCP involves lots of the Chinese traditional elements in it, not communist parties everywhere is the same, you do know this, don't you?

Invoking blessings is a thousands of years old deep seated tradtion in China. You really know nothing about China at all.

you can delude yourself as much as you want but being an atheist is a prerequisite for becoming a CCP member. Xi Jinping has reinforced it a few years ago in his published Xi thoughts.

you can delude yourself as much as you want but being an atheist is a prerequisite for becoming a CCP member. Xi Jinping has reinforced it a few years ago in his published Xi thoughts.
In reality many officials go to temples to pray for their promotion, CCP in China is just a name, I don't believe in communism I always think its a form of utopia. I personally believe China should leave communism for the Chinese tradtional form of goverance which China actually largely already is. keeping the name of communism is just for the legitimacy to rule. this is only my personal opinion though, I know many Chinese posters here still support true communism.

Many morons here say CCP pays me to post here, but actually I m one of the very few Chinese posters consistently and openly disagree with communism for all these years here.

Last edited:
no, just a tit-for-tat troll.

Besides if you really didn't care about Xi you wouldn't even reply with a second post of the pics. šŸ˜€

So I now I know to keep posting it. :enjoy:
No. don't misunderstand. I hate Xi, it's not that I don't care. And I enjoy watching Americans beg for xi. So I will keep uploading these photos.

MTXX_PT20230715_081837482.jpg

:cheesy: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom