What's new

Adios Amigos and countrymen

there is no absolute proof that Akshay is HalfMoon but the pattern matches
according to me halfmoon was a highly educated person whereas this dumbo is just like that bengali afraz mandal who once said tipu created Ahmadi Islam then later on people converted to other sects.

I can be wrong tho and he has changed tack and only pretends to be an illiterate. who knows or cares?

let them be mr. marx, afterall PDF and such are for living out a person's fantasies, anyone can play a part here. :(

Just a few months back I was preaching in an orientation to the participants that earn dollars and bring here, help Pakistan but I now I don't have good feeling. The current economic situation has got me worried for my family and I am seriously considering moving to a nearby country that is not too expensive.
if you aim to go to paradise, head for islami emirate of afghanistan or help TTP revive islami emirate in waziristan.

if you are a secular minded person then move to shonar desh where you are guaranteed an income of a whole 20 dollars per person per month from one of the indian garment factories. housing is dirt-cheap too, just get 4 sheets of corrugated iron and erect a house anywhere on the side of a railway track for free

Last edited:
according to me halfmoon was a highly educated person whereas this dumbo is just like that bengali afraz mandal who once said tipu created Ahmadi Islam then later on people converted to other sects.

LOL.

And after Afraz got doxxed he hasn't been here.

let them be mr. marx, afterall PDF and such are for living out a person's fantasies, anyone can play a part here. :(

Of course.

Maybe get a student loan and work parttime if u get permanent residence of canada, australia etc
Its a better option if u qualify…..but it takes fair amount of work and effort to do all the paperwork nowadays
I guess my friend is going to die on the streets like Engineers should !

We Pakistanis need to realize that no one will welcome us. When shit hits the fan, everyone will close their doors to u. You will face racism and discrimination everywhere, even in uganda. The only place where u can live with honor and respect is ur own country. If ur country is broken, fix it. The countries that we want to escape to, had similar problems but their ppl fixed it.

I think moving abroad helps fixing it. With a growing population, more and more Pakistanis helps achieving balance. Help raise awareness of overpopulation. That's what i'm doing.

I will even try to create a booklet from the sources i have. I'll even try to have them translated and distribute them to libraries and local educational institutions.

Back
Top Bottom