What's new

Adios Amigos and countrymen

SEOminati

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just a few months back I was preaching in an orientation to the participants that earn dollars and bring here, help Pakistan but I now I don't have good feeling. The current economic situation has got me worried for my family and I am seriously considering moving to a nearby country that is not too expensive.

I'd appreciate if you folks could give your valuable input as to which destination I should think about and plan.

Indonesia or Malaysia?

Also if you have some experiences to share that'll be great too.

Just a few months back I was preaching in an orientation to the participants that earn dollars and bring here, help Pakistan but I now I don't have good feeling. The current economic situation has got me worried for my family and I am seriously considering moving to a nearby country that is not too expensive.

I'd appreciate if you folks could give your valuable input as to which destination I should think about and plan.

Indonesia or Malaysia?

if no country takes you Sudan is better than DHaistan!

Indonesia or Malaysia?

Good decision. Imo I think Malaysia would be really great as there are many overseas Pakistanis residing there aswell! Good Luck🤞.
Unfortunately I can't do the same due to finances :(

Good decision. Imo I think Malaysia would be really great as there are many overseas Pakistanis residing there aswell! Good Luck🤞.
Unfortunately I can't do the same due to finances :(

I don't have my finances sorted out much either given I bought an apartment a few months back but still I think whoever can should move. Jin k liye itni mehnat Kari I can't see them paying the price of a few 300-400 corrupt people managing this country.

I don't have my finances sorted out much either given I bought an apartment a few months back but still I think whoever can should move. Jin k liye itni mehnat Kari I can't see them paying the price of a few 300-400 corrupt people managing this country.
sell your apt bhai and run away from this shitshow!

i loved this country and i was always of opinion that when things will go crazy all over for Muslims specially people will comeback to Pakistan as this is the only safe heaven for Muslims in the world! but no this mulk is chotya randi khana (sorry for the language) where Generails are dallas and amrika is their customer!

chotya circus hai ya mulk!

Indonesia or Malaysia?

Bangladesh. The sane country in South Asia generally, fits in your criteria and developing in the computing field so you should have no problem in getting employment or to start a company which is what you should do.

sell your apt bhai and run away from this shitshow!

i loved this country and i was always of opinion that when things will go crazy all over for Muslims specially people will comeback to Pakistan as this is the only safe heaven for Muslims in the world! but no this mulk is chotya randi khana (sorry for the language) where Generails are dallas and amrika is their customer!

chotya circus hai ya mulk!

I avoid using such language but I controlled myself while writing this thread but the matter of the fact is these people have made this country a bawarchi Khana (the one you referred to above).

I am a practicing Muslim and I always had this feeling that Pakistan exists for a reason and that reason is to maintain a balance between good vs evil but man I was wrong.

Bangladesh. The sane country in South Asia generally and developing in the computing field so you should have no problem in getting employment or to start a company which is what you should do.

Are the people good towards Pakistanis or would I be facing racism for no reason? Not worried about employment as of now given I have a contract with a UK based agency.

Indonesia or Malaysia?

Malaysia is best. If you can stay close to Singapore border, you can do business in Singapore and live in Malaysia. South Africa, Turkey, Spain, Albania, Bosnia, Denmark and Norway are the other options.

Are the people good towards Pakistanis or would I be facing racism for no reason? Not worried about employment as of now given I have a contract with a UK based agency.

I don't think there is racism or xenophobia against Pakistanis in Bangladesh as long I think they don't side with the Razakars / Jamaatis / Hefazatis. Right, @Bilal9 bhai @Atlas @bluesky @AmiEktaKharapChele @Destranator ?

In fact I will say that progressive Muslims like me in India and non-Muslim progressives in India will be looking towards BD as a refuge in the coming months if the Hindutvadis here intensify their operations. For me personally I can start a company in computing there.

I am a practicing Muslim and I always had this feeling that Pakistan exists for a reason and that reason is to maintain a balance between good vs evil but man I was wrong.
thats what i believed in and thats what made my love Pakistan but no our country is made for elites for corrupts for looters! we awaam are just their slaves!

I don't think there is racism or xenophobia against Pakistanis in Bangladesh as long I think they don't side with the Razakars / Jamaatis / Hefazatis. Right, @Bilal9 bhai @Atlas @bluesky @AmiEktaKharapChele @Destranator ?

In fact I will say that progressive Muslims like me in India and non-Muslim progressives in India will be looking towards BD as a refuge in the coming months if the Hindutvadis here intensify their operations. For me personally I can start a company in computing there.
Thank you for your valuable feedback maybe I am a bit reluctant I don't know why maybe given our (Pakistan's) history. Malaysia does seem like a decent option but I have just started to explore and would learn about Bangladesh too because afterall it's a Muslim country.

Malaysia is best. If you can stay close to Singapore border, you can do business in Singapore and live in Malaysia. South Africa, Turkey, Spain, Albania, Bosnia, Denmark and Norway are the other options.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I think I'd be able to live comfortably this is what I have learned so far when I am comparing the earning I take.

Indonesia or Malaysia?

Stay away from Malaysia if you have a family or long term plans. As Malaysia just revised their second home scheme and requires huge capital to apply for that scheme. Furthermore your job and business prospects are pretty restrictive, and you can forget about nationality heck even PR. If you have the money to apply for residency in Malaysia, its better to look somewhere else. Malaysia is a more open version of KSA, with higher taxes.
Indonesia is even a worst option when compared to Malaysia.

Thank you for your valuable feedback maybe I am a bit reluctant I don't know why maybe given our (Pakistan's) history. Malaysia does seem like a decent option but I have just started to explore and would learn about Bangladesh too because afterall it's a Muslim country.

OK. And BD is not just Muslim-majority it is also a progressive one largely. :)

Back
Top Bottom