What's new

Activist Jibran Nasir urges govt to arrest admins of 'Pakistan Defence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
These activists are involved in anti-Pakistan activities as well as provoking Muslims in Pakistan through different means of Insults to Islam and mostly blames Pakistan Institutions for everything. Who knows the deliberate absence of them is another agenda to malign Pakistan & Pakistan Army for such thing.

@Horus @Rashid Mahmood
In 2014, He(jibran) led the procession calling for arrest of Lal masjid terrorists which killed our 12 soldiers, how is he involved in anti Pak activities? He is brave man i say, facing eyes to eyes in front of extremist & terroists after Lal masjid operation. About his action on Pak defense admin, I don't agree with him, may be he feels heat already facing life threats and one of the reason he is against any type of inciting violence

Last edited:
Jibran Nasir is one of the sane voices in Pakistan. I too would like to know who the **** is running Pakistan Defence facebook page.

Jibran Nasir is one of the sane voices in Pakistan. I too would like to know who the **** is running Pakistan Defence facebook page.

It is ALL one cohesive team. All of it. By design. And it is their right to follow their policies.

Last edited:
It is ALL one cohesive team. All of it. By design.

To be frank the language in the facebook post is strikingly similar to one of the members of PDF's admin teams, but I'm not going to name anyone. Also freedom of speech applies to everyone, these activists too deserve freedom to express their views without being abducted. What kind of double standards is this, certain sectarian groups in Pakistan has the freedom to incite sectarianism and hatred yet people countering the current narrative in Pakistan are being hunted.

Our standards are truly unique.:lol:

Of course they are! But, to be fair, so are everyone else's, equally.

I have my own views that differ from a majority here, but I will still defend their right to have their own views and policies. This place is only a microcosm of the real Pakistan, and just as - ahem - what's the right word to use here? :D

Of course they are! But, to be fair, so are everyone else's, equally.

I have my own views that differ from a majority here, but I will still defend their right to have their own views and policies. This place is only a microcosm of the real Pakistan, and just as - ahem - what's the right word to use here? :D

You will defend their right to their views yet you can be arrested or worst disappear without trace for voicing your views.:lol:

You will defend their right to their views yet you can be arrested or worst disappear without trace for voicing your views.:lol:

Not me Sir. I have left that country, for good. It was the right decision for me.

And at some point, if these four are ever found again, they will have to conform or leave, too.

In 2014, He(jibran) led the procession calling for arrest of Lal masjid terrorists which killed our 12 soldiers, how is he involved in anti Pak activities? He is brave man i say, facing eyes to eyes in front of extremist & terroists after Lal masjid operation. About his action on Pak defense admin, I don't agree with him, may be he feels heat already facing life threats and one of the reason he is against any type of inciting violence

What he did 2014, is not the subject here. Even he was supported by many members in back days but you need to read full story for this case. I never heard of him before but the gang is really up-to something hence his propaganda against PD FB though forgot owns statement w.r.t. freedom of speech.

Not me Sir. I have left that country, for good. It was the right decision for me.

And at some point, if these four are ever found again, they will have to conform or leave, too.

Survival of the fittest.

It is not a matter of strength or weakness. It is a matter of choosing between four options: conform, adapt, leave, or disappear. Everyone has to make them, whatever works best for them.

I sort of agree with you but I'm just a pussy, I'm not going to Pakistan anytime soon. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom