What's new

Activist Jibran Nasir urges govt to arrest admins of 'Pakistan Defence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It is a matter of jurisdiction, and besides, freedom of expression applies to all shades of thought, all of them.

if you look at the news item, the admin is endorsing violence and is happy over the fact that these people have been abducted. he repeated his stance, there must be something to do about, cause its not about freedom of expression, what if they guy who posted is an ISIS minded person?

There were no violent messages by our Facebook admins. We support authorities picking up such activists who are involved in running of extremist social media pages, we regularly report and take down such pages. We expect the authorities to give such activists a due trial.

there was actually.. do read what the pakistan defence page said.

banned members write via pakistan defence admin?

Actually, PDF doesn't endorse people say and everyone is at liberty to have his/her opinion. I was going through many things on to page, it was about to share the awareness about activists business nowadays.

@WebMaster @Horus @Side-Winder
The FB page is the "face" of this forum... when somebody posts anythin on its wall... it means that PDF is directly endorcing it... PDF Page influences millions... and shouldnt be used so carelessly..

if you look at the news item, the admin is endorsing violence and is happy over the fact that these people have been abducted. he repeated his stance, there must be something to do about, cause its not about freedom of expression, what if they guy who posted is an ISIS minded person?

It does not matter. The comments you find objectionable are only expressing a view, nothing else. Some are genuinely happy that activists have gone missing. No formal crime such as abduction has been reported yet. Where is the FIR?

@WebMaster you should give a disclaimer and disown the post encouraging violence and showing pleasure over missing activists asap.
No such post in made here on forum if some mod is giving his personal opinion on social media than what @WebMaster could do about it and as for violence nobody is inciting violence. Only the posts which these morons were posting are being posted as proof and state is being asked to hang them. No violence is being promoted but the kind of things which these morons used to post on there pages the moment public comes to know about it every Pakistani will be pissed and outraged. So I really hope ISI not only releases the picture of these morons but also the reason why they are picked up and also the proof to public.

It does not matter. The comments you find objectionable are only expressing a view, nothing else. Some are genuinely happy that activists have gone missing. No formal crime such as abduction has been reported yet. Where is the FIR?

I think the FIR was launched, cause as far as I know if authorities arrest someone they have to bring them before the court within 24 hours.

and its been like 3,4 days.

@WebMaster if a disclaimer is not made, its endorsement of a crime. it goes on to show what kinda people you are.

I want ISI need to do one thing release the reason of why these people were picked up than release the proof to public and than release the addresses and picture of these people on every street of Pakistan. 99 % Pakistanis are not even aware of who was the professor and what crap he was involved in so I hope ISI comes up with things I have mentioned
Another bafoon... how can you in your senses blame ISI of kidnapping some proffessors or social activists? sufi are you really this thickheaded.

Last edited:
Oh nahi I meant to say he is getting his frustration out by that article in tribune.
obviously, when such platforms are used to further hate and violence, anyone with a conscience would react.

apparently the pakistan defence owner or admits are full of violent messages for the missing activists.. I wonder if that can be taken up in USA for supporting terrorism and extremism?

Going by that logic whoever is the admin of Donald Trump social media is also inciting violence

Another bafoon... how can you in your senses blame ISI of kidnapping some proffessors or social activists? sufi are you really gthis thickheaded.

When all else fails, blame these mighty "agencies"

These bleeding hearts just love to flatter and have attention upon themselves

I think the FIR was launched, cause as far as I know if authorities arrest someone they have to bring them before the court within 24 hours.

and its been like 3,4 days.

@WebMaster if a disclaimer is not made, its endorsement of a crime. it goes on to show what kinda people you are.

Let due process work, then. In the meantime, let people express their views, no matter what they are. That is the proper way.

Another bafoon... how can you in your senses blame ISI of kidnapping some proffessors or social activists? sufi are you really gthis thickheaded.
I am not blaming them I am happy they are doing it. I would pissed if it turns out to some rogue group. ISI should have done this long ago but now as liberals are lying and hiding the facts so I hope ISI releases the reason and proof why if they have picked up the people is released but still I think it's ISI and I salute them for this

Going by that logic whoever is the admin of Donald Trump social media is also inciting violence

all I care is that I believe that @WebMaster is not that sort of a person who would appreciate violence against civil activists, his page is inciting and endorsing violence, why else would you see me post here again?

There were no violent messages by our Facebook admins. We support authorities picking up such activists who are involved in running of extremist social media pages, we regularly report and take down such pages. We expect the authorities to give such activists a due trial.

What is the nature and content of their posts?

I implore PDF to go on the offensive. This is just a smear campaign by a band of losers

all I care is that I believe that @WebMaster is not that sort of a person who would appreciate violence against civil activists, his page is inciting and endorsing violence, why else would you see me post here again?

Must the admins endorse the replies of everyone? No they don't

Must a note be made that "not all the views expressed reflect the views of PDF" ?? Perhaps. Maybe to shut these bleeding heart leftists up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom