What's new

Activist Jibran Nasir urges govt to arrest admins of 'Pakistan Defence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not concern about suppressing it, but endorsement via pakistan defence, is this page not for all?

So what? May be PDF does endorse such actions, IF they have occurred, but they are entitled to their own views and to express them via their own platform. You or I may not agree with that, but then we are equally entitled to express our own dissenting views.

That is how it works.

Yes state has picked them and we support that where we are supporting some rogue groups. We think they were picked up by ISI and the reason is the crap they used to post through there known Anti Islam pages.

Can you support your allegations with any proof?

I am not blaming them I am happy they are doing it. I would pissed if it turns out to some rogue group. ISI should have done this long ago but now as liberals are lying and hiding the facts so I hope ISI releases the reason and proof why if they have picked up the people is released but still I think it's ISI and I salute them for this

Actually your last post was a bit confusing....... It looks like you are revealing something which I know is, purely your opinion.

You did not get the point of DF. However, every Pakistani would like to deal these anti-State, BLA etc lovers, to be dealt accordingly. So, we will love to see their confessional videos and be publicized so that people may see their true face carrying an agenda of chaos, anarchy and espionage against Pakistan.

you must have heard his poems? @Abu Zolfiqar ??

He was admin of Anti Islam page also others who are picked up are all admin of Anti Islam pages and if you don't believe me go and visit twitter account of Marvi Sirmid even many liberals are not denying that these people were admins of those known Anti Islam pages.

here pakistan denfence and orya on same line.
He didn't incite people again typical lies. He tells what page Bhensa was posting. Same is being done by Horus and others. They are posting nothing but re posting the posts of Bhensa to show as proof and they support state for picking them. You would be the first one to shout if people take laws in there own hand but when state is doing it you are still not happy.

while religious terrorists are building tomb for mumtaz qadri.. and they are threatened by a guy with a pen !

The pen is a mighty weapon. Why do you think repressive regimes are so afraid of it? :D

He was admin of Anti Islam page also others who are picked up are all admin of Anti Islam pages and if you don't believe me go and visit twitter account of Marvi Sirmid even many liberals are not denying that these people were admins of those known Anti Islam pages.

He didn't incite people again typical lies. He tells what page Bhensa was posting. Same is being done by Horus and others. They are posting nothing but re posting the posts of Bhensa to show as proof and they support state for picking them. You would be the first one to shout if people take laws in there own hand but when state is doing it you are still not happy.
So how do u know they were admins of those pages

Actually your last post was a bit confusing....... It looks like you are revealing something which I know is, purely your opinion.

You did not get the point of DF. However, every Pakistani would like to deal these anti-State, BLA etc lovers, to be dealt accordingly. So, we will love to see their confessional videos and be publicized so that people may see their true face carrying an agenda of chaos, anarchy and espionage against Pakistan.
His side:

All his points are valid..

They are known admins. Even liberals have told over and over again they were running these pages check Marvi Sirmid twitter account
  1. 1 reply8 retweets7 likes

2. Marvi Sirmed ‏@marvisirmed 23h23 hours ago
    After shameless defence of illegal state abductions by defence analysts, defence.pk is spreading false propaganda against missing bloggers
Do u see blasphemy?

'[;l.png

The pen is a mighty weapon. Why do you think repressive regimes are so afraid of it? :D

I dont know man where this country is heading..

I will let @Horus take this further as he is more familiar with the issue.

he is moody and emotional chap. I better suggest that you yourself just give a disclaimer for the offence endorsement in simple and vague words. and check who posted it to avoid further trouble. @Zaki

as Jibran Nasir pointed out that the pakistan defence page is issuing fatwa as if its a religious authority. also check on with @Zaki as he hinted endorsing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom