What's new

ACM at rolling out ceremony of 100th JF17

26166893_196251044288097_5132050723776186694_n.jpg

Hey check out the ACM's uniform. That looks like he's going to grab an MG-3 and go deep into Thar desert to mow down advancing Indians. What's up with the uniform?

Was about to type that, I think he was trying the I’m just a solider doing my work look

Nothing special with the uniform..
Coverall is mostly worn when the pilot is operational/posted at an airbase..though also worn by E,A&SD guys as well as airmen.
Blue uniform in worn on Monday.
Mess Kit on gatherings.
Camo(which chief and most people are wearing in the picture) on all other/normal days/posted in offices e.g AHQ

A lot of civilian engineers working with PAC..

Coverall is mostly worn when the pilot is operational/posted at an airbase..though also worn by E,A&SD guys as well as airmen.
Mess Kit on gatherings.
Camo(which chief and most people are wearing in the picture) on all other/normal days/posted in offices e.g AHQ

Mess Kit on gatherings.

Does civilian engineers also wear coverall or thy wear their normal dress at pac ??? Any info

Mashallah a bright day one thing is sure the JF17 program is on track and with B PT-2 flying and ready i guess after 1 st quater gap we will see JF17 B rolling out plus upgradation of all block 1 to 2 and Inflight fueling program can also mature so lots of activities to be done in 2018 and 2019 will be brought year for block 3 so no time to relax .

26165661_1489951524445470_8708372136366787029_n.jpg

On funny site drame bazi hutum hai Pakistanio per

1-21.jpg

Indians ki barat nikuley gi zara jhoom per nikalo

Does civilian engineers also wear coverall or thy wear their normal dress at pac ??? Any info
Normal/civil dress..a few civis can be seen in the picture windjammer posted,could be engineers.
But they are always under strict surveillance..an engr once posted a selfie in JFT cockpit at PAC and as a result lost his job.

Masha Allah Congratulations...

so as we know the Block III is not coming till 2019 are they planning to add more planes Block II in 2018?? also are block I are being upgraded to Block II???

Back
Top Bottom