What's new

ACM at rolling out ceremony of 100th JF17

JF-17 Block Ⅲ project proceeded to the initial design stage at the end of October, a key milestone for the project.

DSHMVUhVAAM6-_v.jpg

Why CAN WE NOT SEE a single Pakistani in this project .

Surely to GOD YOUR PEOPLE must be involved at same stage

Even observers

No sir Lockheed Martin instead. I wish I had that opportunity if PAC ever offered positions like that.
I was talking about PAC bhai...I dont think they provide coveralls to civis :)

I was talking about PAC bhai...I dont think they provide coveralls to civis :)
Most probably PAC is the largest and the only aircraft manufacturing unit in the world having confirmed orders of 250 fighter planes

The semi-retractable IFR probe on the Tornado is called a master piece of German engineering!!!

Something similar can be adopted in future JF-17 blocks.

Tebrik-ler! A wonderful achievement!!!!! And, it's all done amidst the merciless WVT (war via terrorists) thrust on Pak to "undo" her by the coalition of the best in this business the world has ever seen!!! And, it's being accomplished with only a couple of billions in the treasury!!! And, not to mention all the road blocks to acquire the critical technologies from the third parties erected by her crafty enemy!!! It's even more sweeter to see that her 7x larger enemy's own similar program is in shambles - a perfect example of the "poetic justice"!!!!! Human mind works best when a differential signal is amplified - in this instance, contrasting with the case of BD having only 8 (eight) front-line fighters whose parts come from India!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice achievement, I hope & pray this platform matures into much more
Congratulations everyone

p. s - that externally retractable design is awesome, our engineers should look into that. just saying

As long as we can give it stealth contouring and cover it with radar absorbing material with advance AECM that would be a great twin engine 5th gen plane.

fly+by+wire.jpg

344045-8ffec89d3cc0263e702ff4c24f172727.jpg

Don't see why we can't see a Twin Engine modified Block 3 or 4
DSHMVUhVAAM6-_v.jpg

:o:

Who expected the Block 2 , Single Seat / Double seat so quickly ?

Similarly we can't count out
Block 3 , Single Engine / Double Engine version:agree:

Hi,

The 2 seater was designed earlier---it wasn't considered for production---.

But even if it wasn't---there was not much to be done to upgrade the design from a single to a dual seater---.

All systems---design and paradigms were in place for the upgrade---.

Now---from a single to a dual engine---is a different ball game.

Why would you need a new dual engine aircraft when the J31 is already available???

What is a dual engine JF17 do that the J31 won't be able to?

Well the Stealth platform is still maturing I always felt , a theoretical JF18
or Perhaps a Block 4 Thunder would be a duel Engine plane

Seems logical to me 99% of world uses 5th Generation planes so before we start talking about Stealth platform which we are researching , it is best to take the step towards a Duel Engine Bird

Converting a JF17 to a Duel format JF18 would not be a drastic challenge.

a) Central Body colum might need widening
c) Perhaps the wing would have to be scaled up

Having 75 Air Superiority JF18 would make sense

JF18.png

Certrainly possible to see to slighly scalled up JF17 can infact house 2 Engines if needed with a adjusted Pilot Section also needed

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom