What's new

Absolutely NOT to absolutely YES. Pakistan supplying weapons to Ukraine

I see nothing wrong with selling weapons in exchange for money. Who denies sales that benefit your economy?
Sticking to your foreign policy is as muc about self respect as it is about good governance.

Also there’s no money… it’s a loan.. Pakistan has to pay it back with interest in exchange for giving away product. This is not really a sale.

Imagine working so you can go into debt

But are the sales benefitting the economy? Or are the sales benefitting the pockets of a few military personnel?

Also, why would you sell a billion dollars worth of weapons in exchange for a $3 billion loan? Shouldn't it be a $2 billion loan, with Pakistan receiving a billion in cash for weapon sales?

Where is this money that Pakistan should have earned on the SBP or Govt balance statements? If the money isn't transparently showing up here, some terrible corruption might be happening.

Also, Pakistan has lost $7 billions worth of exports and remittances removing Khan. Was it worth the paltry amounts received, that too a loan?
i think if you read up, the 1bn gap between the imf loan and what was needded was covered by sales...

Sticking to your foreign policy is as muc about self respect as it is about good governance.

Also there’s no money… it’s a loan.. Pakistan has to pay it back with interest in exchange for giving away product. This is not really a sale.

Imagine working so you can go into debt

Lu told Khan at the May 23 meeting that the U.S. had cleared payment for the Pakistani munitions production and would tell the IMF confidentially about the program. Lu acknowledged the Pakistanis believed the arms contributions to be worth $900 million, which would help to cover a remaining gap in the financing required by the IMF, pegged at roughly $2 billion. What precise figure the U.S. would relay to the IMF remained to be negotiated, he told Khan.

i think if you read up, the 1bn gap between the imf loan and what was needded was covered by sales...

Lu told Khan at the May 23 meeting that the U.S. had cleared payment for the Pakistani munitions production and would tell the IMF confidentially about the program. Lu acknowledged the Pakistanis believed the arms contributions to be worth $900 million, which would help to cover a remaining gap in the financing required by the IMF, pegged at roughly $2 billion. What precise figure the U.S. would relay to the IMF remained to be negotiated, he told Khan.
So was it Imran Khan the negotiated the arms deal? Also, I am more interested in whether the cash flow register on government books?

Wiki source :laugh: Good on ya mate
Mr “Think Tank” and army *** licker. The wheels were in action to supply Ukraine with Pakistani hardware way before there was knowledge of this issue:

Whiskey Munira lands in UK for 5 days visit.

UK CGS meets Whisky Munira in Pindi.

Last week news broke Pakistan is supplying Ukraine.

The CGS and COAS meetings are no coincidence.

CGS UK happy after Munira agreed to supply weapons and gave him a hand job:

IMG_4874.jpeg

Mr “Think Tank” and army *** licker. The wheels were in action to supply Ukraine with Pakistani hardware way before there was knowledge of this issue:

Whiskey Munira lands in UK for 5 days visit.

UK CGS meets Whisky Munira in Pindi.

Last week news broke Pakistan is supplying Ukraine.

The CGS and COAS meetings are no coincidence.

CGS UK happy after Munira agreed to supply weapons and gave him a hand job:

View attachment 955559
IK is Bajwa’s/Army boot licker, not me.

Let me know if ur part of the meetings in which COAS sits and then maybe I will give 2effs, till then shut your hole.

Stop lying, Pakistan is only supplying Ukraine all these weapons because Ukrainian Army is offering Fajr ki Namaz, Russians are not.

I see nothing wrong with selling weapons in exchange for money. Who denies sales that benefit your economy?
Yeah I like this business model, overpay at least a couple billion dollars for expensive oil and wheat just to make $900 mn.

This should be part of essential cause work at Wharton and Harvard business school.

IK is Bajwa’s/Army boot licker, not me.

Let me know if ur part of the meetings in which COAS sits and then maybe I will give 2effs, till then shut your hole.
Bas? Is that the best you can do. I don’t give 4 effs what you have to say. Pie is in your mouth and fcuk you

Hi,

Pakistanis have a mentality that " KARMA " will get them---.

Nations cannot thrive waiting for Karma to happen---.
Hi,

I remember sometime in 1967---a school morning assembly---Anwar Sikander Khan---Princiapl Sadiq Public School uttered that he had been to UK and was surprised to see news papers for sale on the side walk---no one was present and yet people picked up the paper and paid for it by dropping the money in a container---what honesty---.

As a school boy---I was very impressed.

About 30 years down the road---while reading a re-nowned writer I learnt that in the early part of the millenium small cities and vvillages would skin alive the thieves / robbers---fill up the skin with hay---and hang it outside the gates of the city to tell the would be if they got caught---what could happen to them if they got caughty.

Petty thefts of food were literally given death sentences by lengthy imprisonment---.

Scandinivian blood eagle was also a very convincing threat to criminals---.

All these so honest rule of law observing nations had a history of extremely brutal and inhuman punishments for the criminals----.

Justice need to be brutal---justice need to be immediate---justice needs to be examplery---.

This is what KARMA means---justice by the living on the living---and not when you go to your grave---.

IN grave---the justice would be for a different REALM---the doings of which have no effect on the doings of the living REAL.

Bas? Is that the best you can do. I don’t give 4 effs what you have to say. Pie is in your mouth and fcuk you
That doesn’t change the fact that IK is biggest faujeet who actually tasted dust of Bajwa’s boots.

That doesn’t change the fact that IK is biggest faujeet who actually tasted dust of Bajwa’s boots.
it doesn't change the fact that Duffer Army is treacherous - they always mutiny against their own prime minister and break their oath every single time and yet they have the audacity to talk about law and honour - the shameless and loser lot who cant even stand firm to their oath

I don’t really buy the argument that establishment knows what’s best for Pakistan and they are the entity who can help Pakistan to clear waters.

There have been ample instances where they have failed and failed miserably. 1971, Kargil War, War on terror killing your own, $ for drones, post Afghan war, TTP, Osama raid etc.

Bajwa was already looking at regime change one year into PTI project, the pace increased 10x post his extension. Reason being, IK wasn’t playing by the Bajwa doctrine.

Imran Khan was correct in making overtures to Russia (remember discounted oil). He took everyone on board. Bajwa was in sync at face value. Imran Khan got backstabbed as Bajwa was playing him.

In hindsight Imran Khan was too naive. He could have avoided extension to Bajwa and not allow Nawaz Sharif to flee. These two moves and you would have seen grade 22 duffers saluting him.

Instead what you see is, Pakistan of today. A result of meticulous planning of the duffer Generals. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out which Pakistan was better. If you still can’t then God help you.

But paradoxically, things happen for the better. What Pakistanis have opened their eyes to, is an iron fist cloaked in a velvet glove aka the establishment. The evil that has over shadowing Pakistan was to be exposed and that has been. In the larger realm of things this is good and hopefully Pakistan can be back to growth trajectory few decades down the line.

Last edited:
You know it's sad when an Indian has to tell Pakistanis to be more pro-Pakistan. Ukraine continues to be one of Pakistan's most valuable allies and then you see some retarded cultist wanting Pakistan to support Russia even though doing so doesn't benefit Pakistan at all.
Definitely a sad day when Indians are onboard with Pakistan establishment's/military's strategic shift and direction.

Hi,

They did not sell out to " our masters " but rather saved pakistan's ar-se for the second time after 9 / 11.

Imran Khan " an honest man " did not have" the tact " to deal with this issue---. He is too straight forward to deal tactfully and strategically with any issue---.
Some saving they did since 9/11, Pakistan now is a basket case on par with sub Saharan Africa. It would have been better off bombed to stone age.

We should just mind our own business, The Ukraine conflict is not our problem. We should not be sending any weapons whether it be Ukraine or Russia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom