What's new

about Taj Mahal---Hidden Truth

Hi guys i just read this mail & i guess many of you also would have read abt it but i want to know if anybody here knows more abt this :what:
Google a bit to read up many discoveries of this person. You will be amazed a lot. To many discoveries in a single life that is also without steping out of home.But I could not find in google where he lost some screws of his head. Even in Indian forum his works are considered rubbish and thread was closed. Posting about his works will just make people lough at you.

It is strange how western historians come up with these strange concepts such as the Taj Mahal being a hindu temple and the Kabha being a Shiv monument and yet none of these allegations are recorded in eastern or Hindu history :undecided:

kiyun is mae :disagree::disagree: kernay wali kiyaa baat hai ??

ghalat baat bhi nahien ki, aur na hi koie jhoot kaha hai.

past ko daikhtay howay hi kaha.

kya taimi yaar...Ek hi babri masjid ko lekar tune poore Indians ko pagal samaj raka he? Its considered as a treasure of India..Indians are Indian governemt will try everything to protect it..

sorry for my hindi.its nt perfect :)..trying to make it perfect

kya taimi yaar...Ek hi babri masjid ko lekar tune poore Indians ko pagal samaj raka he? Its considered as a treasure of India..Indians are Indian governemt will try everything to protect it..

sorry for my hindi.its nt perfect :)..trying to make it perfect

kiyaa seiko bhai, thoraa saaa sarcasm tu bardasht ker liyaa karooo, joke shoke kabhi kabhar :)

Purushottam Nagesh Oak (March 2, 1917 - December 4, 2007), commonly referred to as P. N. Oak, was an Indian writer and self-styled Professor, notable for his historical revisionism. Oak's "Institute for Rewriting Indian History" issued a quarterly periodical called Itihas Patrika in the 1980s.

In 2000 India's Supreme Court dismissed Oak's petition to declare that a Hindu king had built the Taj Mahal and reprimanded him for bringing the action, saying he had a "bee in his bonnet" about the Taj.[20] In 2005 a similar petition was dismissed by the Allahabad High Court. This case was brought by Amar Nath Mishra, a social worker and preacher who says that the Taj Mahal was built by the Hindu King Parmar Dev in 1196.[20]

Wikipedia
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

buniya??yoo our history books clearly states who build it and for what purpose...if we wanted to do it..we can do it many years before...The book written by one guy is not the general opinion..

mark my words, even if that claim about Taj Mahal is true, the hindu buniya will never do what they did to Babri Masjid, coz their lord Prapti will get upset:hang2:

Why do people have a tendency in general to give importance to right wing lunatics ? Its an Indian monument that was built under Shah Jahan, claiming it to be of Hindu heritage will not make it more beautiful than it already is.

A piece of advice, particularly to Indians : if u have a slightest chance to witness this marvel, please do yourself a favor and go see. Few, if any monuments are as exquisite as this one.

Navtrek,

Thanks for posting this excellent article. Now since the research is completed and the hidden truth is revealed, please go ahead, demolish the tomb and erect the Shiva temple. Put yourself and others out of their miseries; this is your property, do whatever pleases you.

Last edited:
^^

You may also want to remove ALL the verses of the Qur'an inscribed onto the taj mahal (even though it's of Hindu heritage):

38e3e094be25f418984048e2e3cc491a.jpg

a86eab99ec27c177a331dc3edf3e390e.jpg

2e78f12130ad20b5f11db94346066e2b.jpg

Purushottam Nagesh Oak (March 2, 1917 - December 4, 2007), commonly referred to as P. N. Oak, was an Indian writer and self-styled Professor, notable for his historical revisionism. Oak's "Institute for Rewriting Indian History" issued a quarterly periodical called Itihas Patrika in the 1980s.

Quote:
In 2000 India's Supreme Court dismissed Oak's petition to declare that a Hindu king had built the Taj Mahal and reprimanded him for bringing the action, saying he had a "bee in his bonnet" about the Taj.[20] In 2005 a similar petition was dismissed by the Allahabad High Court. This case was brought by Amar Nath Mishra, a social worker and preacher who says that the Taj Mahal was built by the Hindu King Parmar Dev in 1196.[20]

Wikipedia
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have all the sarcastic people miss this post???

mark my words, even if that claim about Taj Mahal is true, the hindu buniya will never do what they did to Babri Masjid, coz their lord Prapti will get upset:hang2:

Navtrek,

Thanks for posting this excellent article. Now since the research is completed and the hidden truth is revealed, please go ahead, demolish the tomb and erect the Shiva temple. Put yourself and others out of their miseries; this is your property, do whatever pleases you.

Come on guys.do you think its considered as a symbol for any religion in India??for us its a symbol of love..It will be stay there..Its a pride of India..

@sherdil76: whats the meaning of Buniys and who is lord prapti??

Back
Top Bottom