What's new

About Imran Khan....

Sometimes i don't really get it. People often claim Imran Khan is not fit for politics and lacks the vision/abilities to become a good leader of the country. But may I ask Pakistanis what options do we really have? Altaf Hussian, Nawaz/Shabaz Shareefs, Zardari/Bilawal or Musharaff?

Yes Imran has made mistakes like every other politician but what differentiates him from others is his honesty, patriotism, his social work for the people of Pakistan and his agenda of making pakistan a sovereign state.

Now i will take an honest and patriotic leader over a corrupt and selfish thug anyday-despite of his some "controversial-for few" statements!

Sometimes i don't really get it. People often claim Imran Khan is not fit for politics and lacks the vision/abilities to become a good leader of the country. But may I ask Pakistanis what options do we really have? Altaf Hussian, Nawaz/Shabaz Shareefs, Zardari/Bilawal or Musharaff?

Yes Imran has made mistakes like every other politician but what differentiates him from others is his honesty, patriotism, his social work for the people of Pakistan and his agenda of making pakistan a sovereign state.

Now i will take an honest and patriotic leader over a corrupt and selfish thug anyday-despite of his some "controversial-for few" statements!

that is it ...what other option have the people got ...

Thus far it can be said that...

The basis of respect attributed to him comes from his cricketing career and a large segment believe that politics is not the proper arena for him. He's not seen as being corrupt but as being controversial. He isn't a successful politician and nor is he able to bridge alliances in the political arena and is rather at odds with most and is much of a lone star, if you may. Also, from the opinions gathered here, it seems the majority seem to think positively of his leadership attributes.

AT least he is not corrupt, that is a big plus point for him. although his soft tune regarding the taliban might buy him harsh criticizm.

The problem is that he is bed with the Mullah group. He is their stooge, I expected this guy to be modern and progressive. He turned out to be a taliban sympathizing, mullah loving failure.

Destroyed his whole image.

LMAO Just red some1 said imran khan is not fit for politics he lack intelligences for thouse of you zardari is the man.....no wonder why pakistani is going thru all that is happening in pakistan if ppl of pakistan have such thinking about a man like imran khan there is no light in near future .....

I support him n INSHALLAH he will be a PM of pakistan Soon

Imran khan understands that these young tribal youth respond to elders more then to drones

So he is quite wise diplomat

Diplomacy should always rule over droping live bombs that only fuels hate

PS he has a political science degree in country where 80% of parliment has fake degree he gets my vote

Imran Khan is a closet taliban - National Security is most important thing for Pakistan therefore Imran Khan is not fit for Pakistan as he is in bed with terrorists.

Thank you for your responses everyone. One thing I must ask though, a lot of the members in their posts above state that he has a pro-Taliban and pro-Mullah stance, with some even saying that he aligns himself closely with the terrorists. Can someone explain/clarify this for me?

imran khan says, dont kill pakistanis for americans sake, even though he is new in the field, but i like him for his stance..

he says dont kill pakistanis for americas sake!!! like these iranians fought america for they were using iranians and iranians were losing moey and their govt was high on corruption thanks to america, and in pakistan people hate america who are like two faced clown, or a snake hiding, or an enemy in the disguise of a friend, and its true and thats why some people like his stance.

he wants americans to leave afghanistan in this way we can have a stable pakistan, free from drone killings.

we all know people in the north are vengeful by nature, to kill them is to create the hatred and vengance, imran says, dont play with their emotions but this stupid zerdari, an american puppet like shah iran doesnt listen.

The problem is he is bed with the Mullah group. He is their stooge, I expected this guy to be modern and progressive. He turned out to be a taliban sympathizing, mullah loving failure.

Destroyed his whole image.

you love musharraf, then how can you be in bed with two guys who fight each other??

i understand that this guy is not mullah loving, i dont love mullahs either, but hating mullah and loving musharraf american stoogeness at the same time is not a necessasity.

musharraf god forbit was the worst political american stooge than his predessers, people of pakistan first loved him for getting american stooge sharif off, than he became the bigger and worse american stooge, but that didnt make him a good friend of america but it worstened pakistan image there.

Imran Khan is a closet taliban - National Security is most important thing for Pakistan therefore Imran Khan is not fit for Pakistan as he is in bed with terrorists.

Nobody is in bed with terrorists.. Just because he wants this war to be over, withdrawal of Nato from Afghanistan and solve the problem peacefully does not mean that he is in bed with terrorists. You can question his approach but not his sincerity towards Pakistan.

Thank you for your responses everyone. One thing I must ask though, a lot of the members in their posts above state that he has a pro-Taliban and pro-Mullah stance, with some even saying that he aligns himself closely with the terrorists. Can someone explain/clarify this for me?

If aligning his political party with Jamaat-e-Islaami for a short period of time is being pro-mullah than he is nothing infront of Nawaz Sharif and Musharaff because they both used these mullahs for their benefits respectively.

Come on, he is not a Taliban symphatiser per say. He just wants the war to end, period. He doesn't supports the Taliban, all he wants us to do is talk to them and try to figure out a way to stop all this insanity. Even if it means telling the Americans to bugger off.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

+ he is a great leader

Back
Top Bottom