What's new

About Imran Khan....

180644_196398657043066_100000187986570_845326_4309496_n.jpg

Sometimes i don't really get it. People often claim Imran Khan is not fit for politics and lacks the vision/abilities to become a good leader of the country. But may I ask Pakistanis what options do we really have? Altaf Hussian, Nawaz/Shabaz Shareefs, Zardari/Bilawal or Musharaff?

Yes Imran has made mistakes like every other politician but what differentiates him from others is his honesty, patriotism, his social work for the people of Pakistan and his agenda of making pakistan a sovereign state.

Now i will take an honest and patriotic leader over a corrupt and selfish thug anyday-despite of his some "controversial-for few" statements!

I think Imran is a selfish and mean person and he don't care any body except himself i have three question.

1. where is his sons? don't you think he have a responsibility to teach Islam and better manners to his children?

2. Where is his wife which he claim that she was muslim? and she is living with some non muslim?
3. What is his relation with Miss White and her daughter? because as per UK justice department she is Mr. Khan daughter.

these answer will decide which kind of person he is and only then i can able for vote for him

I think Imran is a selfish and mean person and he don't care any body except himself i have three question.

1. where is his sons? don't you think he have a responsibility to teach Islam and better manners to his children?

2. Where is his wife which he claim that she was muslim? and she is living with some non muslim?
3. What is his relation with Miss White and her daughter? because as per UK justice department she is Mr. Khan daughter.

these answer will decide which kind of person he is and only then i can able for vote for him

Stupid questions. You question his personal life and not his political capability.

This is why Pakistan can't have nice things.

Silly question!

Nobody has the right to question the personal life of anybody. Besides the same could be said about Quaid-e-Azam as he too married a non-muslim and his daughter resides in UK and married to a Hindu(correct me if i am wrong). So do you question his political abilities too?

IMRAN KHAN is best in the lot, he has honour and courage to lead our nation out of troubles.
and he follows truth and facts thats why most of other parties have clashes with him.
he proved his leadership in cricket grounds and will prove in our politics.
fact is , he is unfit for dirty politics played here because he follows rules.
he is fits and suits our nation.
he far more better than liberal class leaders who don,t represent common PAKISTANIse.

plz don,t mind but you are a stupid person. he is most selfless leader in PAKISTAN.

Stupid questions. You question his personal life and not his political capability.

This is why Pakistan can't have nice things.

even in personal life one should not forget his social works.
cancer hospital of international level , colleges , flood reliefs, many many more.

yes he WAS a good cricketer .. always admired him now he has lost the plot ....

The problem is that he is bed with the Mullah group. He is their stooge, I expected this guy to be modern and progressive. He turned out to be a taliban sympathizing, mullah loving failure.

Destroyed his whole image.

Here you go, back in the good old days when he mattered a lot.

71255036.jpg

:woot:

Yes hes a supported of terrorist and a pukhtoon , those who support him are all terrorists...!

Altaf Hussain by far is the most pious and Liberal leader , he hasn't got anything for himself , even made qurbani(sacrafice) of his marriage for his emotional love for Pakistan...

G A Muttahida G A Mutthida

SAB BEHNO KA AIK HI BAHI ALTAF BAHI ALTAF BAHI

cough cough , drinks a glass of water and

Bahi ko vote denay ka, nai to jan se mar denay ka...;)

:woot:

Yes hes a supported of terrorist and a pukhtoon , those who support him are all terrorists...!

Altaf Hussain by far is the most pious and Liberal leader , he hasn't got anything for himself , even made qurbani(sacrafice) of his marriage for his emotional love for Pakistan...

G A Muttahida G A Mutthida

cough cough , drinks a glass of water and

Bahi ko vote denay ka, nai to jan se mar denay ka...;)

nice way sir.............

he has support from youth throughout PAKISTAN.
SOME people criticize his book , warrior race , but this book has got true facts that he observed. he is a PATHAN so it,s natural to have sympathy for his kinsmen.
he is very right in saying that this war in terror is hurting badly our brothers in FATA. same his views about Balochistan , he wants things to be solved through dialogues and peaceful way. there is nothing wrong in saying that.

i had discussion with him about war on terror and he was very right in saying that we may finish taliban through it but up till then our whole country would be doomed because of economic downfall as our forces have overstretched and defence expenses mounting with every coming day so it is better to settle issue with dialogues in peaceful manner.

I see no reason for not voting Imran Khan , his stance on Taliban does not mean support them. He wants the war to stop ,He wants suicide bombs to stop...to save lives of Pakistanis being lost like drops of rain..also in all the years what has war brought to us more deaths, economic downfall , foreign hands taking advantage of deteriorating situation...its better to talk to taliban ..they are like wild animals ..u beat a wild animal what reaction do u expect??
We need reforms , educated people to run the country not thugs and corrupt political parties.He may not be the best but He is not the worst.

Don't we have many people who educate their children in UK and other western countries but their Islam is not endangered.

He has divorced his wife so she has right to marry anyone or live life of her choice.

I think he accepted her as his daughter and mind you he had other affairs as well which he doesn't deny. He apologized for those.
Don't vote him If you don't want, its your right but do remember is not morally and financially corrupt like all others.

A little bit of insight for those who believe Imran Khan is Pro-Taliban.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom