What's new

Abbotabad. Pakistan

How about renaming Abbottabad to something else?

Last edited:
bhai jab is sher se hamara moo kala ho chuka to ab kaly hoon ya neely kya fark parta hai

care on not this black spot operation geronimo will remain face of this city now forever .

world most wanted terrorist was living here years and then killed by US forces . now until hundreds of years this place will be remember as terrorists safe heaven and US army enters pakistan slap on our face kill him take him and go . is se bari be izati aik mulk ke liye kya ho gee????
You are right.
But many people praise Osama as a Shaikul jihad and a great martyr.

Beautiful place, mashallah.

bhai jab is sher se hamara moo kala ho chuka to ab kaly hoon ya neely kya fark parta hai

care on not this black spot operation geronimo will remain face of this city now forever .

world most wanted terrorist was living here years and then killed by US forces . now until hundreds of years this place will be remember as terrorists safe heaven and US army enters pakistan slap on our face kill him take him and go . is se bari be izati aik mulk ke liye kya ho gee????
Unfortunate but true. It's a taint that will never fade from memory.

Worth considering.

Sir don't say anything against my city hamara b khoon jalta hai phir............

No we people of Abbottabad are not that narrow minded to change name of our city to look good, it has been Abbottabad since ages and it should remain Abbottabad.

Anybody who just thinks that Abbottabad is known for Osama is a dumb ignorant a&& nothing more. I myself work with Americans and I never hesitated telling them where I am from and if some of them don't know I tell them I am from a city where they went after Osama, and they don't act like some of our Pakistanis here. Zehniyat he chawal hay hum Pakistanio ki masla yeh hy.

Anyways another school from Abbottabad once I was an Abbottonian

2nsavk9.jpg

28_big.jpg

5.jpg

13751554.jpg

No we people of Abbottabad are not that narrow minded to change name of our city to look good,

Then why were NWFP, Lyallpur and Montgomery renamed? Should those cities have had their names unchanged?

it has been Abbottabad since ages and it should remain Abbottabad.

It is not one of the oldest cities in Pakistan

When I read the thread title, the first few things came in mind was Osama, that compound and operation in which he was killed. Perhaps this city is defamed for a very long time to come.
On looking at the city pics, this place looks awesome and could have become a good tourist spot. I am suspicious that whether that will happen any time soon. On looking at that lighting in the city I don't think this city is anyway affected by load shedding. Some very cool pictures.

actually this could become a plus point for Abbotabad tourism, there are a lot of dark people in the world who would like to visit Osama's death place.

Then why were NWFP, Lyallpur and Montgomery renamed? Should those cities have had their names unchanged?

We were never in favor of renaming NWFP however we wish to have our own province.................... we have our own reasons for that.

Ask people of Lyallpur and Montgomery about their name changes, but in our case generally our people don't worry about Hari Sing, Man Singh or James Abbott.

It is not one of the oldest cities in Pakistan

It has been there for more than a century now.

actually this could become a plus point for Abbotabad tourism,

Yes but how would you market that?

there are a lot of dark people in the world who would like to visit Osama's death place.

Unfortunately we already have more than our share of such people living here. Domestic and foreign.

actually this could become a plus point for Abbotabad tourism, there are a lot of dark people in the world who would like to visit Osama's death place.

Abbottabad does not need foreign tourists roaming its streets / roads, neither our security establishment would like that. Humhary Punjabi aur Pathan bahio nay phelay he uss shehr ki ma behn aik kar di hy.

When I read the thread title, the first few things came in mind was Osama, that compound and operation in which he was killed. Perhaps this city is defamed for a very long time to come.
On looking at the city pics, this place looks awesome and could have become a good tourist spot. I am suspicious that whether that will happen any time soon. On looking at that lighting in the city I don't think this city is anyway affected by load shedding. Some very cool pictures.

1 ,,, badnaam agar hongay to kia naam na hoga ??
2 ,, it's already a tourist spot.
3 ,, yes we have very less load shedding here.

he is an Abbotabadian, he is not responsible for NWFP, Lyallpur and Mantgomery.

iya na kar masair, ay pichlia barfa bich poory teray dihary bijli na assi.

Oo tay Sir g lina da masla c. hurn underground paipa tay labne ni koi. waisy farq hota hay load shedding or line ki kharabi me.
In Nathiagali and other surrounding villages they have Electricity problems for months sometime When there is Heavy Snow fall. Abbotabad ki to pir b 2 din me teak ho gae the.

he is an Abbotabadian, he is not responsible for NWFP, Lyallpur and Mantgomery.

As Pakistanis we are all responsible.

By the way I just presented my opinion that it may be a good idea to rename Abbottabad. If people of Abbottabad don't want to rename it then it is their decision and I respect that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom