What's new

Abbotabad. Pakistan

10614098_10153926618865279_820909632726172256_n.jpg

so to hay..

Kaalay ho jao gay Sir g. dehaan naal.
bhai jab is sher se hamara moo kala ho chuka to ab kaly hoon ya neely kya fark parta hai

As if people of Abbottababd care about your jalta khoon ..........................
care on not this black spot operation geronimo will remain face of this city now forever .

world most wanted terrorist was living here years and then killed by US forces . now until hundreds of years this place will be remember as terrorists safe heaven and US army enters pakistan slap on our face kill him take him and go . is se bari be izati aik mulk ke liye kya ho gee????

bhai jab is sher se hamara moo kala ho chuka to ab kaly hoon ya neely kya fark parta hai

Sir g is me Abbotabad ki to koi ghalti nahe na.... it's not the gun, but man behind the gun who is responsible for wasting a life. i think aap samaj gayay hongay who i am talking about. :agree:

but
i am a patriotic Pakistani who love it's Armed Forces. :smitten:

Sir g is me Abbotabad ki to koi ghalti nahe na.... it's not the gun, but man behind the gun who is responsible for wasting a life. i think aap samaj gayay hongay who i am talking about. :agree:

but
i am a patriotic Pakistani who love it's Armed Forces. :smitten:
jis ne bhi kiya ab jhan jhan usama ka name ayee ga ye sher bhi badnaam ho ga .

When I read the thread title, the first few things came in mind was Osama, that compound and operation in which he was killed. Perhaps this city is defamed for a very long time to come.
On looking at the city pics, this place looks awesome and could have become a good tourist spot. I am suspicious that whether that will happen any time soon. On looking at that lighting in the city I don't think this city is anyway affected by load shedding. Some very cool pictures.

Back
Top Bottom