What's new

Abbotabad. Pakistan

Abbottabad does not need foreign tourists roaming its streets / roads, neither our security establishment would like that. Humhary Punjabi aur Pathan bahio nay phelay he uss shehr ki ma behn aik kar di hy.

like what

like what

They come in to spend summer season especially ramzan there, they literally don't care about the city and its places, they disturb the peace, it becomes an overcrowded place with lahori style traffic on its already congested roads. Yeh bahi Thandiani visit karty hain aur savor k dabay yahan say sath lay k jaty hain aur wahan ja kay khulay may phaink kay a jaty hain. Now shopping plazas and shops have taken place of trees, good for business may be but not so good for city's look.

actually this could become a plus point for Abbotabad tourism, there are a lot of dark people in the world who would like to visit Osama's death place.
I don't think Pakistan would like to have that kind of tourists.

1 ,,, badnaam agar hongay to kia naam na hoga ??
Mujhe nahi lagta ki koi is type ka naam chahta hai.
2 ,, it's already a tourist spot.
That's great, I would love to know about number of foreign tourists visiting that area. It's really good if there are enough tourists coming.
3 ,, yes we have very less load shedding here.
That's good to hear.

That's great, I would love to know about number of foreign tourists visiting that area. It's really good if there are enough tourists coming.

Actually it's the Gateway to Enter Northern areas of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir. doesn't matter from which province/country you are. you have to Pass through Abbotabad for visiting those area's. + As per my knowledge Tourism department of Pakistan don't provide City-vise statistics. That's why i can't put a figure in front of you.

Are you fro Hazara???? I am from Mansehra and you????

Abbottabad Thandiani.

Are you fro Hazara???? I am from Mansehra and you????

Mansheray maray baray sanghi hain, muftiabad, ghazikot tay no gazi ko kafi kachya ay may una nal. Punjab chowk v ik sanghi rehnda asa par horn o Amreekay honda ay. Phaalay sary Manshera bich e asay uss tame tay.

Punjab chowk to khabay passay, Kangar bala alay rahy tay.....................
Han utho agay parena phurlian etc ets lekin hun assy haripur dam allay raho julde an
Asta garan

Punjab chowk to khabay passay, Kangar bala alay rahy tay.....................
Han utho agay parena phurlian etc ets lekin hun assy haripur dam allay raho julde an
Asta garan

Asta garan

Asta garan

Do you know history of that area? I saw some walls made from big stones in Kangar bala, it seemed like some sort of fortress existed there at sometime, and if there was a fortress it means Abbottabad was not a city at that time (I have heard it was a lake full of water before that) the passage or the roads existed initially from tarbaila dam side?

Back
Top Bottom