What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

I wouldn't be surprised that somewhere in the near future we will hear about another Ababeel MIRV test. The scientists must have been very busy making improvements and further enhancing this capability.

For me personally, this is Pakistan's most prestigious missile program along with cruise missiles.

Since India is planning to test Agni 5.
Here we can test our Ababeel SSM as India is also testing its missile.so world pressure can be avoided.
This is the best chance. we should not miss it.
They tested Agni-P which is specifically targeted to us and we gave no response.
I don't think there will be any response to Agni-V either.

They tested Agni-P which is specifically targeted to us and we gave no response.
I don't think there will be any response to Agni-V either.
Pakistan's response is offensive and as well as defensive.

Pakistan possess ballistic missiles in all spectrum ie short, medium and long range. All can carry nuclear warheads, both tactical and strategic. Pakistan also possess air, sea and land launch cruise missiles capable to carry both conventional and nuclear warheads. Recent mod and test of sub sea launch of cruise missile reveals Pakistan's ability of second strike. MIRV is another tech which Pakistan is exploring and I am sure there will be ballistic missiles carrying MIRV warheads in future years.

Of course India is also progressing in this race.

But Pakistan need to counter the threat coming from India in the form of ballistic missiles and cruise missiles (supersonic and subsonic). For that Pakistan is improving its air defence. For this PAF, PA and PN are inducting various systems to detect, and respond the incoming enemy threats. Recent visit of COAS to PAF and "inauguration" of integrated air defence battle management system in PA are few visible steps.

It's 5 years and 3 months without any test of Ababeel. The longest gap between first and second test of a Pakistani ballistic missile.

It's 5 years and 3 months without any test of Ababeel. The longest gap between first and second test of a Pakistani ballistic missile.
Ababeel was testing the MIRV which has been operationalized on a different system. Hopefully we’ll never have to see if ever the needs comes operationally but then maybe you can see it up close in your city if it warrants it to confirm if it works - let us know then

One of the Pak army Brid. was compromised and passed on sensitive information to the Americans. It is rumored to be about this Missile in particular. Many were mindful of this being the case but the way things are unfolding in Pakistan, It is safe to assume that compromising our strategic assets was never really out of the grasp of the Americans. I mean a country that is considered to be involved in overthrowing another country's diplomatic government and all institutions endorsed this threat to be real, the chief of its premier intelligence agency was doing what exactly visiting that particular country? How far have the Americans really penetrated into the Pakistani security apparatus is anyone's guess?
I hate it to be honest to actually have to admit that to an Indian. My God how far have we really fallen.

One of the Pak army Brid. was compromised and passed on sensitive information to the Americans. It is rumored to be about this Missile in particular. Many were mindful of this being the case but the way things are unfolding in Pakistan, It is safe to assume that compromising our strategic assets was never really out of the grasp of the Americans. I mean a country that is considered to be involved in overthrowing another country's diplomatic government and all institutions endorsed this threat to be real, the chief of its premier intelligence agency was doing what exactly visiting that particular country? How far have the Americans really penetrated into the Pakistani security apparatus is anyone's guess?
I hate it to be honest to actually have to admit that to an Indian. My God how far have we really fallen.
well look at it this way...we were always compromised its just in this age of tech and less and less media control, that we can see things more clearly!

Ababeel Test is due with more range.
Range was intentionally kept secret. It must be more than Shaheen 3 Range.
I guess 3500-4500

I think liquid propellant will be more cost effective than solid propellant, however, I think this test is more about testing the knowledge and technology. Knowledge gained through this can be applied for any program.
Liquid propellent creates cracks in the tank...

Ababeel was testing the MIRV which has been operationalized on a different system. Hopefully we’ll never have to see if ever the needs comes operationally but then maybe you can see it up close in your city if it warrants it to confirm if it works - let us know then
Doubtful since no MIRV bulge was spotted in any subsequent Shaheen 2 or 3 tests

That might cause a delay of 2-3 years at most.

Anyways the Actual reason I have heard is that US made India and Pak agree to a moratorium on MIRV tests by both sides, in addition to no more ABM testing by India.
Which is why no Pak or Indian MIRV tests in recent years and no Indian ABM tests for three years now.

Pakistan's response is offensive and as well as defensive.

Pakistan possess ballistic missiles in all spectrum ie short, medium and long range. All can carry nuclear warheads, both tactical and strategic. Pakistan also possess air, sea and land launch cruise missiles capable to carry both conventional and nuclear warheads. Recent mod and test of sub sea launch of cruise missile reveals Pakistan's ability of second strike. MIRV is another tech which Pakistan is exploring and I am sure there will be ballistic missiles carrying MIRV warheads in future years.

Of course India is also progressing in this race.

But Pakistan need to counter the threat coming from India in the form of ballistic missiles and cruise missiles (supersonic and subsonic). For that Pakistan is improving its air defence. For this PAF, PA and PN are inducting various systems to detect, and respond the incoming enemy threats. Recent visit of COAS to PAF and "inauguration" of integrated air defence battle management system in PA are few visible steps.
Come back when you have finally tested a MIRV ICBM.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom