What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

That is actually the right question. Because after we punished three people for treason the rumor is our Ababeel project was compromised. So it's legitimate question and concern to have.
Comprised in what sense?

That is actually the right question. Because after we punished three people for treason the rumor is our Ababeel project was compromised. So it's legitimate question and concern to have.
Than there probably will be some changes made to the program but it won't get cancelled. MIRV is the way forward.

All the details and blue prints and all what your enemy should not get were given to CIA by those traitors. I don't even know if that is true or not but that is rumor. And it's getting more stronger as each year passes without any test.
Reminds me Raymond Devic who was spying Babur missile

The project is on track and it has been decided that its development will not be publicised and even subsequent tests will probably not be advertised and take place when spy satellites are not overhead. The MIRV system is a vital cog in our full spectrum deterrence posture.

The project is on track and it has been decided that its development will not be publicised and even subsequent tests will probably not be advertised and take place when spy satellites are not overhead. The MIRV system is a vital cog in our full spectrum deterrence posture.
We are bound by agreement to inform India regarding all ballistic tests.

If true then whole Shaheen series is compromised. My impression is CIA already have enough information.

We are bound by agreement to inform India regarding all ballistic tests.

If true then whole Shaheen series is compromised. My impression is CIA already have enough information.

Many years ago, US several times has tried to sabotage our cruise missile tests as well (in order to delay the maturity of our programs).

All the details and blue prints and all what your enemy should not get were given to CIA by those traitors. I don't even know if that is true or not but that is rumor. And it's getting more stronger as each year passes without any test.

Yaar it's nonsense,,

Development is on track, but these things take time

Don't indulge in crackpot internet theories

Sir G, your statement is booster dose for our dying speculation for Pakistan's MIRV programme.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom