What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Many years ago, US several times has tried to sabotage our cruise missile tests as well (in order to delay the maturity of our programs).
How?? Can u please share us details?

How was it compromised after the testing and becoming operational?

That is actually the right question. Because after we punished three people for treason the rumor is our Ababeel project was compromised. So it's legitimate question and concern to have.

I believe, Programme is alive and progressing ahead. This is the one of our answer to ABM.
Second is Cruise missiles
Sub sonic and super sonic (Under development by PN)
4 yrs passed nothing new about this missile .

Project cancelled?

When you over estimate yourself OR when you underestimate your opponent, both can be devastating.

That is actually the right question. Because after we punished three people for treason the rumor is our Ababeel project was compromised. So it's legitimate question and concern to have.
Bro This not the case....I can't go in details but espionage is something different about.
Even if we believe it is about Ababeel then why we need to cancelled the project? For what reason, even by releasing videos and details we made it public then why we need to cancel it...for what possible reason....please care to explain....
Many tests are pending because Govt need aid and our economy is under tremendous pressure so when Govt feel free they will allow to resume testing again.

Please don't spread rumors.

Last edited:
Bro This not the case....I can't go in details but espionage is something different about.
Even if we believe it is about Ababeel then why we need to cancelled the project? For what reason, even by releasing videos and details we made it public then why we need to cancel it...for what possible reason....please care to explain....
Many tests are pending because Govt need aid and our economy is under tremendous pressure so when Govt feel free they will allow to resume testing again.

I never understood this line of reasoning. Why would meagre tests of medium-range ballistic missiles will put any restrictions on aid? Pak isn't breaking any treaty by testing its missiles...so what gives? If we test a system that brings Europe under our range---may be, I can see why it will raise eye brows. But how will testing a 2000 km range missile threaten West SO much that they will retaliate by suspending aid? Hard to buy

Eat Almonds....

All the details and blue prints and all what your enemy should not get were given to CIA by those traitors. I don't even know if that is true or not but that is rumor. And it's getting more stronger as each year passes without any test.
no individual has all the details of a strategic project, like this one. projects like these are compartmentalized.
I never understood this line of reasoning. Why would meagre tests of medium-range ballistic missiles will put any restrictions on aid? Pak isn't breaking any treaty by testing its missiles...so what gives? If we test a system that brings Europe under our range---may be, I can see why it will raise eye brows. But how will testing a 2000 km range missile threaten West SO much that they will retaliate by suspending aid? Hard to buy
one can predict (somewhat) the actual characteristics of any system, if one has experience in that field, no matter what is publicly revealed.

no individual has all the details of a strategic project, like this one. projects like these are compartmentalized.

one can predict (somewhat) the actual characteristics of any system, if one has experience in that field, no matter what is publicly revealed.

Yeah, and that still doesn't answer the question as to why would US/West get so threatened by mediocre 2000km to 3000km range missiles of Pak that they would ban aid? This whole mantra of "oh if we test missiles, we will anger west and get our aid banned" makes literally 0 sense to anybody with more than 10 years of schooling.

We arent talking about ground-breaking weapons here.

when we are going to develop anti ballistic missile?
not in my knowledge, and if we ago with open source info then no such program in Pakistan is in development
when we are going to develop anti ballistic missile?
not in my knowledge, and if we ago with open source info then no such program in Pakistan is in development

Expect another test/training-launch when S-400 will land in India.

Since India is planning to test Agni 5.
Here we can test our Ababeel SSM as India is also testing its missile.so world pressure can be avoided.
This is the best chance. we should not miss it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom