What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

It seems with little change it could be used for satellite launches.

ICBM tech can be used for SLV.
Both India and Iran have space launch capability. India earns a lot of money. Pakistan is still sleeping and scared of sanctions. It seems we have no ambition, no skills, no plan for space tech.

ICBM tech can be used for SLV.
Both India and Iran have space launch capability. India earns a lot of money. Pakistan is still sleeping and scared of sanctions. It seems we have no ambition, no skills, no plan for space tech.
Do we have $$$ to develop ICBM or SLV??

I think liquid propellant will be more cost effective than solid propellant, however, I think this test is more about testing the knowledge and technology. Knowledge gained through this can be applied for any program.

Takes much longer to fuel a missile with liquid propellant I understand (compared to solid fuel missiles), sacrificing mission readiness.

Just my two cents, I don't actually know if there are compensation factors.....

Under the current Military Leadership, I'd be happy if Pakistan can keep its Military by November when Bajwa retire. Forget MIRV or ICBM, those won't save us but a strong and determined Leadership does.

I miss the days, Back when we had something to be proud over !

Everything is shattered now, As if We were never fans of Military.

No need for throw our resources on a useless thing

If you think a space launch capability is 'useless', then I don't know what to say,

After WW2, the third dimension (air) became the dominating factor. Very soon, that distinction will move to space. The world will be divided into two groups: countries that have access to space and countries which just climbed out of the trees.

If you think a space launch capability is 'useless', then I don't know what to say,

After WW2, the third dimension (air) became the dominating factor. Very soon, that distinction will move to space. The world will be divided into two groups: countries that have access to space and countries which just climbed out of the trees.
He is known for being deluded. Don't bother.

No need for throw our resources on a useless thing
SLV are useless things kid :cheesy:

First tell me do we have $$$ to develop SLV

SLV are useless things kid
WHERE IS THE $$$ TO DEVELOP SLV???

SLV are useless things kid
WHERE IS THE $$$ TO DEVELOP SLV???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom