What's new

Aapas Ki Baat (Gup-Shap with Imran Khan) Part 1- 28th January 2013

Imran Khan is the only sensible and seroius Politician of Pakistan who has the will to solve all key issues and his stance on talibans and WOT is also correct!

I'm gonna watch it later at night, should be good. Where's nawaz giving his interview? Dunya TV?

Imran Khan Sahib does not have a clear resolution for resolving Kashmir. If Kashmir goes to India or Pakistan, it would not be acceptable to the other side. This is the time where we need peace with India and the only way to have peace with India is by having a resolution where *** becomes part of Pakistan and IOK becomes part of India. This would be fair; unless, we want war with India and killing at LOC for another 100 years? It's time now that India and Pakistan move forward and make LOC international border!

Please feel free to propose a better solution which won't cause killings on either side of LOC.

Imran Khan Sahib does not have a clear resolution for resolving Kashmir. If Kashmir goes to India or Pakistan, it would not be acceptable to the other side. This is the time where we need peace with India and the only way to have peace with India is by having a resolution where *** becomes part of Pakistan and IOK becomes part of India. This would be fair; unless, we want war with India and killing at LOC for another 100 years? It's time now that India and Pakistan move forward and make LOC international border!

Please feel free to propose a better solution which won't cause killings on either side of LOC.

No, my friend, Kashmir is a high stake issue and one cannot prematurely advertise their plan, from either side, because for the simple reason that you cannot lay down your cards right away on a poker table. And I'm glad Imran thinks the same.

If you went to buy a used car and had a price in mind, would you let the salesman know right away your price point? Because used car salesmen ask you this question from the get-go, ....what's your price point? They do that so they can know your number and work the deal in their favor.

You have to keep your cards close to your chest. Kashmir will be resolved diplomatically and on a sitting table with Indian politicians. I would advice you to stop selling youself short. :-)

No, my friend, Kashmir is a high stake issue and one cannot prematurely advertise their plan, from either side, because for the simple reason that you cannot lay down your cards right away on a poker table. And I'm glad Imran thinks the same.

If you went to buy a used car and had a price in mind, would you let the salesman know right away your price point? Because used car salesmen ask you this question from the get-go, ....what's your price point? They do that so they can know your number and work the deal in their favor.

You have to keep your cards close to your chest. Kashmir will be resolved diplomatically and on a sitting table with Indian politicians. I would advice you to stop selling youself short. :-)

OK the strategy makes sense but can you tell me what trump card does Pakistan have when it comes to Kashmir?

He has no answer, why the hell donated money To SKMH been invested for more profit?
This is wht is called croupt practicces even nt crouption itself?
& he still cleared himself out yet?

He has no answer, why the hell donated money To SKMH been invested for more profit?
This is wht is called croupt practicces even nt crouption itself?
& he still cleared himself out yet?

Dude every trust invest money to make profit to run it's operations. The difference between normal business and non-profit is that all the profits remain in organizations. However, there are laws that non-profit organizations must make secure investments.

Dude every trust invest money to make profit to run it's operations. The difference between normal business and non-profit is that all the profits remain in organizations. However, there are laws that non-profit organizations must make secure investments.

& what if that investment lost by intentions!
who & how to judge that? no one or another kamran shahid, uncle fashi ?;):lol:

& what if that investment lost by intentions!
who & how to judge that? no one or another kamran shahid, uncle fashi ?;):lol:

What do you mean Investment lost by intention? It's not govt. organization - Profit & Loss bound to happen in investments, secure investment is reducing the risk. IK, said that company has assured them the money will be returned within one year. If not than he will settle the loss by selling his property. Than what's the fuss here? You like gunja league are making issue of non-issue. Yes - If you have proves that IK has made money from this than that's separate issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom