What's new

Aamer Kiani becomes 2nd PTI leader to part ways with Imran Khan

1. FOOL OF THE NIGHT is a fool

2. GEO News likes to make mountains out of molehills.

3. One is quitting politics.

4. The mullah is upset because “We can change political parties but we cannot change our army. I have never gone against the army nor will I do it in the future,"

*cringe*

Apparently the army is now Allah.

Talk about a CULT….

1. FOOL OF THE NIGHT is a fool

2. GEO News likes to make mountains out of molehills.

3. One is quitting politics.

4. The mullah is upset because “We can change political parties but we cannot change our army. I have never gone against the army nor will I do it in the future,"

*cringe*

Apparently the army is now Allah.

Talk about a CULT….
That's ironic coming from a guy who literally worships Imran Khan lol.

First time heard this name Amir Kayani
The cowards and the lotas are leaving because they were never a part of PTI in good faith. They just wanted the ticket.

He was Additional Secretary General of PTI, before that he was President North Punjab. Janta helped him to become an MNA otherwise no one knew him even in PTI.

1684395009429.png

He was Additional Secretary General of PTI, before that he was President North Punjab. Janta helped him to become an MNA otherwise no one knew him even in PTI.

View attachment 930284
NAB used to strike him down. Nothing new in Pak politics. Don't forget Zia ul Haq ...majlis e shura.

Malik Amin Aslam quits PTI, says party has set out in the ‘wrong direction’

“Some elements and black sheep in the PTI are pushing it into a ditch," he says.
Updated 39 minutes ago

NAB used to strike him down. Nothing new in Pak politics. Don't forget Zia ul Haq ...majlis e shura.

“Some elements and black sheep in the PTI are pushing it into a ditch," he says.
Updated 39 minutes ago

He began his political career at the time under the control of military dictator Pervez Musharaf. He first successfully ran in local elections from Attock in 2001.

Funny how all the Faujeets are filing out of PTI one by one. Good riddance I say.

View attachment 930284
Makes little difference in what I said.

From Rauf Klasras video i got to know that Amir kiani is a long time mate of IK, since 1997 or so..
More than personal greed.. its the software update that ppl are worried of..
Again, makes little difference on what I said.

PTI and Khan's vote bank it intact, go fuick yourself.

He began his political career at the time under the control of military dictator Pervez Musharaf. He first successfully ran in local elections from Attock in 2001.

Funny how all the Faujeets are filing out of PTI one by one. Good riddance I say.
In Pakistan, no law and order. He is a businessman, they squeeze him from the other end. Imagine Nawaz the most powerful runaway. Who has boys in every corner of Punjab .

View attachment 930284
I wish Nawaz was not corrupt, and he stand up against Status Quo at the last moment. He didn't stand when he was supposed to.

I wish Nawaz was not corrupt, and he stand up against Status Quo at the last moment. He didn't stand when he was supposed to.

Thats like saying Pork is halal....lol

Nawaz is not only corrupt, but is a big time traitor. Imagine Modi's plane secretly landing in lahore to visit him without governments knowledge?

Nawaz is in the pockets of Modi and Indian businessmen that he openly deals with outside the country.

Time will tell he is the BIGGEST TRAITOR in the history of pakistan

Back
Top Bottom