What's new

AAP- the real deal

Don't worry, a Month more on this thread, I will renounce everything that is Indian about me.

@levina

To be fair, AAP actually has the best chance in kerala after Delhi. Even after Kumar Vishwas phellow.

You can be sure the Kerala branch will be more competent too.

AAP is not going to become even a kopp in kerala in the current setup ..... :D

Why???what happened to your marxist party???
I like your CPI(M) leader....he's a one man army against corruption and all that is rotting in indian politics.Just that his name is too long.

You mean Achu mama .

Why???what happened to your marxist party???
I like your CPI(M) leader....he's a one man army against corruption and all that is rotting in indian politics.Just that his name is too long.

Who???

It better not be who i think it is.

You mean Achu mama .

Killavan retire cheythile :angry:

I mean seriously, the guy is a technophobic luddite.

I prefer Oomen over him anyday.

I think :unsure:

Oh and Kunjalikutty Zindabad!

Ice cream Zindabad!

LOL...I probably would have worked gratis for them if they hadn't revealed that they were such colossal Arschlochen. :lol:

B
ut Levina, you're the one who's responsible for their rise, filling them flush with cash. AK probably brought himself that hideous muffler and a Benadryl for his khaasi from your money! :partay:
No no nooo i had contributed for their topi ONLY.:lol:
Btw I never liked Anna Hazare too...I only backed his protest because of Kiran Bedi.That one woman i have a lot of respect for.

You mean Achu mama .

Yes his name is something like that...but hes definitely not a mama.:angry:
That man dares everyone in his party...inluding his party leader.Spunk!!!
How old is he??80-90???
Who???

It better not be who i think it is.

Ice cream Zindabad!
ohhhh.Its not about him being a tech phobic.I've mentioned my reasons above why I support that one man from CPI(M)
Please that ice cream case gives an ominous prospects of Congress.Is it settled??

No no nooo i had contributed for their topi ONLY.:lol:
Btw I never liked Anna Hazare too...I only backed his protest because of Kiran Bedi.That one woman i have a lot of respect for.

Read somewhere that the guy who tweeted $h!t against Bedi has lost his job with Seimens. Was it on this thread or elsewhere, cannot remember.

How old is he??80-90???

ohhhh.Its not about him being a tech phobic.I've mentioned my reasons above why I support that one man.
Please that ice cream case gives an ominous prospects of Congress.Is it settled??

You mean Muslim League?? :hang3:

Malappurram district is their stronghold. Kunjalikutty can commit cold blooded murder and he can win.

@kurup isn't he from Calicut?

@levina No.

I prefer Pinnarayi Vijayan over Acuthan sir.

Pinnarayi ki Jai.

Ice cream Zindabad!

Both are cr@p politicians . Just looking after their own personal agendas .

V.S.Achuthanandan . He is 90 and just following his personal vendetta against the party leader .

He is no one man army .

Mama in malayalam means uncle . I think you know that .... :D

Malappurram district is their stronghold. Kunjalikutty can commit cold blooded murder and he can win.

@levina No.

Pinnarayi ki Jai.

If you are talking about kunjalikkutty ,his current constituency is vengara .Don't know where he is from .

If you are talking about kunjalikkutty ,his current constituency is vengara .Don't know where he is from .

I like Pinnarayi more than Achuthanandan anyway.

He has more spine IMO.

He is from Kannur after all :azn:

NEW DELHI: Development doesn't seem to be on the priority list of the newly elected AAP government caught in controversies. In its first month in office, neither has the party sanctioned any new development projects nor any funds to the MLAs to carry out work in their constituencies.

With central government likely to announce general elections in April, MLAs say they will not be able to get any work done as the model code of conduct is likely to come into force from mid-February. "The government needs to understand that development work can't be put on hold for so long. We are getting requests from people in our constituencies to get the basic work done, but we are unable to do anything. It takes at least a month to get a project sanctioned and if the fund is not released soon, then we will have to wait till May," said Mahinder Nagpal, BJP MLA from Wazirpur assembly constituency.

Every year, an MLA gets Rs 4 crore for development of a constituency. But MLAs, including AAP, are clueless about thisMLALAD (MLA local area development) fund. While BJP MLAs are blaming AAP for deliberately stalling the development process, AAP MLAs are busy working as 'activists'. "I don't know about the MLALAD fund. I'm busy getting people's basic work done. There are a lot of problems and government officials don't listen to common people. I'm trying to put the basic system in place. Moreover, we have to first ensure that all the projects which were sanctioned earlier are executed properly," said Dharmender Koli, AAP MLA from Seemapuri.

But senior BJP leader and leader of the opposition in Delhi assembly Harsh Vardhan claims that the government has stopped all the projects which were sanctioned earlier. "We had sanctioned several projects in the last term which were stuck at various stages of sanctioning, but the government has put everything on hold. Development has taken a back seat. They (AAP) are just busy protesting and defending their ministers, and development doesn't seems to be on their list of priorities,'' said Harsh Vardhan.

With the general polls likely in April, MLAs claim they will not be able to get any work done till May if projects are not sanctioned in the next few weeks. The pressure is more on first-time MLAs as locals have high expectations from them. Also, with the future of the AAP-led government uncertain,

first-time MLAs have no time to perform. "People know us. But first-time MLAs have to prove themselves. They are not able to do anything. The government should focus on improving governance and empowering MLAs,'' added Vardhan.

Development not on AAP's agenda? - The Times of India

And I thought mallus were an educated lot.

Ravi Nair said:

@levina No.

Pinnarayi ki Jai.

That party leader is corrupt.:angry:

Both are cr@p politicians . Just looking after their own personal agendas .
V.S.Achuthanandan . He is 90 and just following his personal vendetta against the party leader .
He is no one man army .
Mama in malayalam means uncle . I think you know that .... :D
So you dont support him???

Back
Top Bottom