What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

So you mean that person that goes for the identification of the problems in our society & talks about the way this whole nation is in denial is worst than a person who lies & incites violence, awesome twisted logic...

You just proved that your patriotism coupled will your religious conviction might lead you to go extremes against the one who has a different POV about whole situation...

people note this line...

so you mean those who come on TV deliberately lie and who are not qualified to talk about our national strategy are becoming self made strategic analyst like pervez hoodbhoy, and those who make fun of pakistan and pakistanis are identifying problems here or are creating problems like nadeem paracha, i didnt say that i support people like aamir liaquat, i knew him long time ago i never watched his programs, guys who say wajib ul katal on TVs need to be killed, but those guys who mock the country and make anti pakistani comments need to be thrown out of the country

no aamir liaquat fanboy posted his video here, but i saw many times people like pak marine posting nadeem paracha articles, which mock our nation and praise our enemies(india)

you people must decide who is on extremes, here the religious members are themseleves laughing on aamir liaquat and making fun of him, but people like you never denounced nadeem paracha and pervez hoodbhoy guys

now you must decide who is extremist

people note this line...

so you mean those who come on TV deliberately lie and who are not qualified to talk about our national strategy are becoming self made strategic analyst like pervez hoodbhoy, and those who make fun of pakistan and pakistanis are identifying problems here or are creating problems like nadeem paracha, i didnt say that i support people like aamir liaquat, i knew him long time ago i never watched his programs, guys who say wajib ul katal on TVs need to be killed, but those guys who mock the country and make anti pakistani comments need to be thrown out of the country

You tell me how is it that ridiculing the stupidity of Pakistani masses is in any way equivalent to treason?
You can always disagree with what they have to say but how on earth can a person who is out there to talk against the policies & dogmas is a traitor?

I never said you support the Daktar Liaquat, but your logic says that likes of NFP are worst than the ones who incites violence

lying infront of TV in my opinion declaring wajib ul katal is not much harmful than making anti nationalistic hatred views

you people must decide who is on extremes, here the religious members are themseleves laughing on aamir liaquat and making fun of him, but people like you never denounced nadeem paracha and pervez hoodbhoy guys

now you must decide who is extremist

you can renounce 'em as much as you want, no one's stopping you... None of the mentioned Liberal Fascists ever incited violence but the religious leaders do PLUS there's a big part of Pakistani population that still supports the Daktar Sahab & they are willing to do what ever is been told to 'em by these idiotic dual bigots

You tell me how is it that ridiculing the stupidity of Pakistani masses is in any way equivalent to treason?
You can always disagree with what they have to say but how on earth can a person who is out there to talk against the policies & dogmas is a traitor?

I never said you support the Daktar Liaquat, but your logic says that likes of NFP are worst than the ones who incites violence

you can renounce 'em as much as you want, no one's stopping you... None of the mentioned Liberal Fascists ever incited violence but the religious leaders do PLUS there's a big part of Pakistani population that still supports the Daktar Sahab & they are willing to do what ever is been told to 'em by these idiotic dual bigots

you havent answered my questions fully, how can a non analyst becomes spokesman of pakistani strategic analysis, the guy pervez hoodbhoy is qualified phd in physics

this nadeem paracha guy openly supports zerdari, and PPP, what kind of sane person who comes and lies and supports the under world don of pakistan, zardari can be speaking on the stupidity of pakistani, when he is insanely stupid and his views make no sense???

similarly is the case with countless express tribune bloggers who have not a single qualification and now and then come up with insane articles but people like you come posting here

i personlly think all pakistanis are intelligent and normal, but people like you guys are the real extremist who anti pakistani hatred, and need to be dealt with, if you say that pakistanis are stupid, than dear you are yourself the dumbest human in the nation

And later this munafiq online will say, the person in the clip is not me but a professionally animated character and if this excuse will not work out then he will say the person in the clip is a duplicate of him or a clone of him made by the "yahoodees" (that he meant when he said "yai yahoodiyoon ki chaal hay")

guess nonsense being shown on TV or being published on the dawn news by nadeem paracha, all non senses must be equally discouraged, but guess you are used one category of nonsense

Oh plzzz there is no comparison btw Nadeem paracha & Amir Liquat .... you are very misinformed Nadeem paracha is been on Amir Liaquats case for long he has criticized Amir L many times , in his columns and blogs etc.Point is whats new for most of the audience was predicted by some in the past .... I hope this makes you understand the difference btw both

Oh plzzz there is no comparison btw Nadeem paracha & Amir Liquat .... you are very misinformed Nadeem paracha is been on Amir Liaquats case for long he has criticized Amir L many times , in his columns and blogs etc.Point is whats new for most of the audience was predicted by some in the past .... I hope this makes you understand the difference btw both

i agree no comparison, amir liaquat was a douche bag, nadeem paracha is a freakin psycho mental case :lol::rofl:

i agree no comparison, amir liaquat was a douche bag, nadeem paracha is a freakin psycho mental case :lol::rofl:

One uses religion to argue his case ...
The other uses anything but religion to argue his case

somebody should really call liaquat and ask him, 'ghalib film dekhi hai aap ne?'

btw is this video real?? live call

How the heck can he say that this video is fake??,,,the set is real , the guy is eal, the voice is real. You cant replicate like this man.

From Dr. Shahid Masood facebook page;

I have worked Both in GEO and ARY and Also as a collegue of dr amir liaqat. In fact in dubai studios of GEO, other then regular news bulletins...THREE SHOWS WERE TELECASTED FOR YEARS. MINE(MEREY MUTABIQ,NADIA KHAN SHOW,and Amir Liaqat sb's AALIM ONLINE( FROM SAME STUDIOS IN DUBAI MEDIA CITY).I have watched the leaked video, and read each comment posted on my page. I know a lot to share and May be the exact story. But any words from me at this moment ...will start a new controversy...!!! its not a matter of me being afraid of talking about so called BILLIONARE MEDIA MOGHULS....OR A PERSON...!!its the time(as my comment at this moment may be taken as verdict or FATWA in this case)....lets say next week...I'll come back on this with my take....( i am not only surprised but happy to see after reading comments ,how intelligent viewers,all of u! ),,(in the mean time....message for a very popular female morning show host,who is away from screens for a year now...and now finalising deal with another re-launch,...lady!!!u never listened to my advice ever!!!! )....lol...nxt week...inshAllah..

so is Nadia Khan going to be next?:laugh:

dr-shahid-masood facebook

How the heck can he say that this video is fake??,,,the set is real , the guy is eal, the voice is real. You cant replicate like this man.

I guess voice editing/dubbing is not impossible especially when we are talking about Geo but the only thing which need to consider is lips movement matching with his voice..also even latest editing software cannot create clapping from your hands

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom