What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

He should be called Moron-e-Azam

Someone should tell him that buddy you were caught with your pants down. He's a munafiq of the hightest degree...

Pakistaniyon suno tu sab ko Iblees ke pairo kaar keh raha hai 5:50 pe :rofl:

Lol is ki Bahen Shabana studio he main dusre room main bat kar is se call par baat kar rahi hai :O :lol:

Popularity :O se darthe hain Kion bhai Election main kara hone ka irada hai kia :cheesy:

Kehta hai last main jo app neeche lik rahe hain woh kia hai :rofl: app tu muj se b ziada hai pir woh kia aqwal hain :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
After all this stuff and wrong deeds we Pakistanis still say "hum pe azab kyoun ata ha, humne aesa kya kiya ha ,hum tau musalman han, phir kyoun?" Thats the answer for it, the wrong deeds we do , the BS we utter and the double standard we have is the reason we suffer for

The problem lies withing ourselves , we dont know much about Islam because our excuse is "we don't have much time" as a result we can easily be brainwashed by sarakchaap people pretending to be alims , they easily make us there followers and without being knowing much about them we start following them and later they use us for their own purposes .

They are so jahils , even i have seen a famous naat khuwan (will not mention his name) making fun of other fiq (school of thought) during his mehfil in naat style, and people present in majlis are laughing and appreciating him

Well I don't know any other thing but I am loving this thread. :lol:

Dear brothers, with due respect, hamd-of-GOD ofcourse is right thing to do... BUT "MANY" naats go overboard & attribute divine properties to prophet which is WRONG ...

Don't we say "Al-Hamdulillah" in every prayer, that imply only GOD is worthy of praises... For prophet we r told to pray "durood", which infact is a prayer for prophet that we ask GOD...

-
-
-

Prophet himself forbade us from going overboard in praising him ...

Bukhari:Volumn 8, Book 82, Hadith Number 817.
... Then Allah's Apostle said, 'Do not praise me excessively as Jesus, son of Marry was praised, but call me Allah's Slave and His Apostles.' ...

Prophet even forbade us from praising him over prophet Yunus(Jonah), then why praise him so-much that attribute things to him that belong to GOD only ...

Bukhari:volume:4, Book:55: Hadith Number:624 (also 608, 625, 626)
Narated By 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "None of you should say that I am better than Yunus (i.e. Jonah).

Volumn 004, Book 055, Hadith Number 626.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Huraira : Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!" The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet became angry, till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, for when the trumpet will be blown, everyone on the earth and in the heavens will become unconscious except those whom Allah will exempt. The trumpet will be blown for the second time and I will be the first to be resurrected to see Moses holding Allah's Throne. I will not know whether the unconsciousness which Moses received on the Day of Tur has been sufficient for him, or has he got up before me. And I do not say that there is anybody who is better than Yunus bin Matta."

-
-
-

Watch from minutes:6:20 onwards about naat's full of Mubalgha,,, putting so-much stress on Naat while not saying Hamds that often. Who is worthy of praises after-all???
-

In my early days here i posted on this topic and wrote somewhat what you wrote about hamds and naats. the post got deleted :(

I may have a copy of the post and will post it again here in reply to some people on page 4 of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wesey aaj yeh kiss mun se aaya hoga apney program mein? :D

option 1) With lots of glycerin in his eyes before he goes live, and when he goes live on air he will open the taps of his eyes.

option 2) By wearing an abaya (burkha)

Video of Aamir Liaquat, using abusive language (off-air), that surfaced yesterday and got viral all over social media is being pulled off from YouTube, Facebook and other video sharing websites under the copyright infringement claims by Geo TV.

Of course all rights reserved for GEO. The bad words used are copyrighted and patented by GEO, anyone using it without permission from GEO will be penalized.

Haha him or not its funny what can one say the first of the video seems way to real & what do you people think if he did do it he will admit to it ..

He is such a big Drama...

Listen to his Reply..

First call from MAKKAH.. second from MADINA... lols.. enough to proof his FIRST video is real... what a big entertainer... its a pity people take religious adivce from this fraud

Even today's show seemed all set up with a handicap little girl and her family. This piece of sheet told her that Khawaja Gareeb Nawaz will pay for her treatment in Bharat.. I didnt bather to watch it all, just while skipping channels..

Even today's show seemed all set up with a handicap little girl and her family. This piece of sheet told her that Khawaja Gareeb Nawaz will pay for her treatment in Bharat.. I didnt bather to watch it all, just while skipping channels..

now days religion is been used to make money & fool the masses ... its high time that we should block this fitna producting programs for our own good

So to you, if a person follows sunnah (on TV), and in his daily life, keep looting people in the name of brands, is not a hypocrite then why blaming Amir Liaqat? Who just used bad / vulgur language? Arent we talking about dual face of a person here?

As if he is holding gun on people's chest to buy his clothes? People come to him by their own choice and by your own admission there are similar products available in adjacent shops and people know that...even then people choose not to buy from other shops and pay a higher price for buying from his shop....
Again..People do it out of their freewill and choice and nobody forces them....
Whats wrong with that?

Extremists are of two types..The bearded and the non bearded..We all know the bearded extremists,i don't need to define that...
The non bearded extremist takes upon himself to bully and criticize every bearded man who is trying to follow islam....and criticize unduly...to the level that the bearded man feels alienated,confused and detached from society.....happens all the time in our culture..We thing that a bearded man should go to jungle.. shouldn't do business, shouldn't have wife and kids, shouldn't indulge in any recreation, shouldn't be rich, shouldn't drive a nice car...no matter how legit his belongings are we will jump to conclusions and accuse him of things he hasn't done....

Bout brands...you will proudly wear a shirt with Adidas logo on it..even if its expensive than non brand..
Same way people buy from JJs shop and may be they brag about it..oh i been to JJs shop...This dress i bought from JJ's shop..Which JJ? oh dont you remember vital signs? the dill dill Pakistan?..Then they feel good about it..Its human nature...thats why they pay a premium to buy from his shop..

Same way they cannot brag about buying the same dress from your friend's shop...what will they say? oh i bought this dress from the 5th shop on the right hand side with that "mucchall" shop keeper...Nobody cares about that insignificant 5th shop..or that mustached shop keeper..and thats why he has to sell the same thing cheaper than JJ....

collecting money for Taliban

i have spent a lot of time in UAE and there are a lot of Pakistanis on the streets here asking you for money. They do not hesitate to come into peoples offices .. they will offer you Ayats and then will start their story just to beg more money.

Back
Top Bottom