What's new

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ”My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India”

Where were the Bhakts when Kamal Hasan said the following...?
12289686_1664678693790714_3853389580320989701_n.jpg

You must ask Rahul Baba and Award Wapsi gang why they didn't backed him because it happened in Congress rule.

Aamir Khan, I respect your movies and what you have done for social cause but you should have slapped your wife right then when she asked you that question.

A senior member is promoting Intolerance and Domestic Violence? Is this how you treat your women?

Big stars along with the common citizens who share this sentiment are more than welcome to immigrate to countries where they feel safe, No one is stopping them.
I am sure persecuted minorities in India are lining up in your country to immigrate to...........
Oh wait.

Amazing! My way or Highway! You can have all your "freedom of speech", as long as you agree with me.

Amazing! My way or Highway! You can have all your "freedom of speech", as long as you agree with me.
Read again, If you are insecure due to intolerance, and your family is insisting on relocation for safety, then you should absolutely do it especially when you do not have any lack of resources and your opinion is that the government is complicit in promoting intolerance. According to narrative I am seeing, there is a section of society that is living in a fear of genocide that will be committed by the government of India, the opposition party of India, Congress supports this view and goes to Pakistan to beg them to topple the current PM of India. People who are reading the situation as such should absolutely immigrate to the country of their choice, no one is stopping them.

Amir and other labled Muslims no mercy for you guys YOU deserved it. One another thing I come to know the Hindus they are totally senseless now keep defending extreism the rising of intorlance in their society ( Thanks to Modi Pudi Tudi ) and proudly claiming to live in this shxt AND the reasons they give OH coz you also living in that Shxt why we don't. No surprise to find that you guys have no shame to left and even don't feel Insult ( my bad insult is a feel able thingy and senses are all gone )
Good bye Secular India.

Last edited:
A senior member is promoting Intolerance and Domestic Violence? Is this how you treat your women?

Intolerant people in India may slap their spouses but never give up on them for life while on the other hand the tolerant people just dump their spouses at a drop of a hat to get a new one.

Aamir says the following to a question on Swach Bharat mission. What he does not say is that prevention of cow slaughter was also Gandhi's dream and hence was incorporated as a DIRECTIVE PRINCIPLES OF STATE POLICY in the Constitution of India. Why this Hypocrisy?

48. Organisation of agriculture and animal husbandry.—The State shall endeavour to organise agriculture and animal husbandry on modern and scientific lines and shall, in particular, take steps for preserving and improving the breeds, and prohibiting the slaughter, of cows and calves and other milch and draught cattle.

http://lawmin.nic.in/olwing/coi/coi-english/Const.Pock 2Pg.Rom8Fsss(7).pdf

upload_2015-11-24_19-31-17.png

upload_2015-11-24_19-33-50.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-24_19-33-11.png
    upload_2015-11-24_19-33-11.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 12
Amir and other labled Muslims no mercy for you guys YOU deserved it. One another thing I come to know the Hindus they are totally senseless now keep defending extreism the rising of intorlance in their society ( Thanks to Modi Pudi Tudi ) and proudly claiming to live in this shxt AND the reasons they give OH coz you also living in that Shxt why we don't. No surprise to find that you guys have no shame to left and even don't feel Insult ( my bad insult is a feel able thingy and senses are all gone )
Good bye Secular India.

exactly, where was Amir Khan's sentiments when Hindia is forcefully imposing Hindi on native Dravidian Tamils, banning Jallikattu an ancient IVC sport ?

A chinese member promoting Owning of Women like livestock ?

What does "your women" mean ? that you own women ? Is this how you treat women in China ?

Your Butthurt must be painful, you come here whining looking for sympathy abut got bitch slapped again in return :lol:

Do you really think trying to run me down will gain you some sympathy for your Bigotry ? :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom