What's new

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ”My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India”

Bhakt is more stupid than I thought:

Keyboard-left_keys.jpg

haha...seriously yaar tu great hai , dhanya ho gaya mai tuj jaise chtiye sey mil key ...ab bata chtiya bhi caps may likhu ya bold karke underline karu :lol:

Am not bothered about Manvan. He is a nobody with too much time on his hands. Explains his repeated comebacks.

Don't call questioning church as mocking religion for Christ's sake. If you can't take it, leave the forum or hide in a cocoon. The amount of Hindu hate even here is enormous, from cow piss to idol worship. So don't point there either.

Yes, you do have no point to argue with me here. Just try to apply laws of humanity to all people. Including Muslims. May not Islam in its entirely. But try to extend your concern to Muslim Indians as well. They are human too.

Those states successfully did what had to be done. The other (currently) 29 states did not.

The results are for all to see.

No Hindu Muslim riots in Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.

Muslim Indians dude stop your over action... when did i insulted them...

I may be mistaken, Did they replace praise for the Hindu gods in the Indian anthem with Pope ? or was it Vande Matram ?
National Anthem mein Pope ki Praise ho rahi hai .. It was Vande Matram which was about praising Hindu Goddess not Anthem. Aur ye Gyan de rahe han tolerance ka.

For bharatis. in their puny little world. Yes. :)

you just keep butting in with endless BS. No one even notices your posts.

Easy on the name calling, and kindly explain why Christians are praising Pope Benedict on tune on National Anthem of India?

More like abusing him. The lyrics are atrocious. God knows who cooks up this garbage :lol:

Surprised why mods do not ban , Indian folks using vulgar language

Specially on thread about "Intolorence"

Showing why the world feels they are intolorent extremist

i knew you suffer from dyslexia , chutya nahi ghanghor chutya , go figure what it means

wo-dekho-beta-ek-ghanghor-chutiya.jpg

AFAIK we use English as a common language to communicate.
Now you are either intellectually not capable of comprehending that or your too afraid of writing it in a way which makes it understandable for everyone. After all its a public forum.

Either way, it makes you appear even more incompetent than you are.

Well how many Pakistanis are planning to leave their country on account of growing intolerance and voilence.
I haven't heard about any pakistani celebrity who feel insecure in Pakistan

y
More like abusing him. The lyrics are atrocious. God knows who cooks up this garbage :lol:
I wonder why he ran away from the argument though. I don't know what kind of stuff such groups do under the grab of freedom of speech and when confront they cry intolerance and play the victim card. Instead of looking withing themselves and weeding out such nonsense they are blaming Hindus for every little thing. Hypocrites of the highest order.

I haven't heard about any pakistani celebrity who feel insecure in Pakistan

I wonder why he ran away from the argument though. I don't know what kind of stuff such groups do under the grab of freedom of speech and when confront cry intolerance and play the victim card. Instead of looking withing themselves and weeding out such nonsense they are blaming Hindus for every little thing. Hypocrites of the highest order.

If you're referring to the song, I don't know if you can really predict who's gonna do something moronic. They might actually say that they 'are so in love with the national song that they decided to adopt the tune'.

AFAIK we use English as a common language to communicate.
Now you are either intellectually not capable of comprehending that or your too afraid of writing it in a way which makes it understandable for everyone. After all its a public forum.

Either way, it makes you appear even more incompetent than you are.

lol whats your problem man ..why do you write so much of crap for silly things , first on using caps in a sentence :lol: and all this about competence & intellectual ability ...if you don't know hindi just say it , i noticed now you are mallu ..you seem to be like some retard.

Back
Top Bottom