What's new

AAA Fire Heard In Tehran

Poor stupid kid ... They are going to kick his *** for this!!!

:D

Last time they brought one down was for a Documentary crew!!!!!!!!! And I wouldn't be so sure that it was some kid!

The Quadcopter was clearly more sophisticated or else it would have gotten jammed or hacked before they fired shots over Tehran! Or because of what happened last time they may have done this on purpose to ban all quadcopters for civilian use inside the city all together as they should be! If some idiot kid was to fly one into the engine of an aircraft taking off or landing over Mehabad it would be a disaster!

Quadcopters are becoming too easy to purchase & more sophisticated! At this rate U.S. wouldn't even need spy aircraft over Iran they'll have Iranians unknowingly spying for them! Quadcopters have cameras they connect to your smartphone that's connected to the internet that can easily be hacked at will!

Hey dude,what's with the Israeli flag?!!!:astagh:

He is NOT Iranian! He has written Arab Gulf in Arabic under his quote!!!!!!! LOL! And it's in Arabic I mind you!!!! Putting an Iranian flag up there or even knowing how to speak Farsi doesn't make you Iranian!
And it seems his Arabic is better! so by no means is he Iranian!

Writing in capital letters and putting " ! " at the end of your every sentence, proves your point, right ?

Let me help you.
punctuation.jpg

He is NOT Iranian! He has written Arab Gulf in Arabic under his quote!!!!!!! LOL! And it's in Arabic I mind you!!!! Putting an Iranian flag up there or even knowing how to speak Farsi doesn't make you Iranian!
And it seems his Arabic is better! so by no means is he Iranian!
Burkina Faso > Iran
And yes I am Arab therefor I am Iranian but I'd rather see myself as a citizen of Israel.
Arabian Gulf is the correct term, there is no other Gulf in that region.

04500000.jpg

Last edited:
Poor stupid kid ... They are going to kick his *** for this!!!

:D
What if it was being flown by some foreign agent present in Tehran? Our nemesis on the East is known for flying these quad copters to gather intel however whenever busted they conveniently play the dumb/denial card.

Burkina Faso > Iran
And yes I am Arab therefor I am Iranian but I'd rather see myself as a citizen of Israel.

04500000.jpg

You're Arab therefore you are Iranian but you also see yourself as an Israeli citizen?........

I... umm

Dude.....

You just contradicted yourself in one post lol.^^

I was just curious.
It's not a contradiction at all!
I was asking him because I guess he is the guy with the warfareknow YouTube channel with all the Iranian military videos which means he is pro-Iran and today I saw Israeli flag as an avatar so it made me puzzled!

I'm half-Kuwaiti by the way!

It's not a contradiction at all!
I was asking him because I guess he is the guy with the warfareknow YouTube channel with all the Iranian military videos which means he is pro-Iran and today I saw Israeli flag as an avatar so it made me puzzled!

I'm half-Kuwaiti by the way!

I'm not pro Iran, i had fun to see an outdated military growing.
Yes, I am Israeli

Burkina Faso > Iran

04500000.jpg
@waz @Serpentine
This is the same troll insulted Arabs badly. I don't remember the thread but you should know better. Deal with this trash

Back
Top Bottom