What's new

AAA Fire Heard In Tehran

good joke :-)

Qaher313SPFX.jpg
A rainfal of these missiles will not need Qaher. huh. Israel's depth is only 40 km from Tel Aviv's coast lands until Palestinian west bank.
Do you know something of carpet bombing? We will make Tel Aviv equal with surface LOL
3113136_642.jpg
missile-sejil21.jpg

8919-tel-aviv-locator-map.jpg

Look at Tel Aviv :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol, You do have to admit though, Israeli's think they are truly unbeatable and the center of this world, and they love shit posting their main adversaries because lawl's and what not (arrogance is a liability, not a strength), (Israel does have a leg up when it comes to their military).

I had a good laugh.

Thats only thanks to uncle sam:usflag: and of course the poor old us tax payer :(who has no real say in the matter,I wonder how israel would do if it had to pay for all those nice expensive western weapons itself out of its own pocket...hmm?:help:

They wouldn't be even 1/3 as strong as they are now, it's literally that simple.

Lol , actually i am pro Israel guys now decide yourself am I trolling or not.

a hint: I am not trolling. :-)

Last edited:
Perhaps an evil attempt by the worlds tyrant to spy on Iran. Drones from America have been brought down before.

lol, You do have to admit though, Israeli's think they are truly unbeatable and the center of this world, and they love shit posting their main adversaries because lawl's and what not (arrogance is a liability, not a strength), (Israel does have a leg up when it comes to their military).

I had a good laugh.

They wouldn't be even 1/3 as strong as they are now, it's literally that simple.
Ofc they are center of this world when almost all muslims on the planet hate them and curse them while israel is such a smaaaaaaaall piece of land and still no of them can do shit against them

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom