What's new

A WORD FOR ALL INDO PAK MEMBERS

Nice video. It just goes to show the religious tolerance of Indian community but I wonder if ANY Pakistani would read our Bhagavad Gita, Ramayan or any Vedas??

Nice video. It just goes to show the religious tolerance on Indian community but I wonder if ANY Pakistani would read our Bhagavad Gita, Ramayan or any Vedas??

well im bound by islam to have knowledge of other religons .to lern the good aspects they have

Well done saber, no matter who give this speech an Indian or Pakistani, Hindu or Muslim but the message is striking very deep in my heart IMO every religion is bind to find the path to almighty in every religion there is one god, let me say Allah,Bhagwan,God & there are messengers or avatars in different faces but I think man is responsible for distracting the true message of these great prophets.
In every religion there are people we call them pandit,mullah,pope who twist the path in their favor and mankind today suffering hugely cose of these people.

mmmmuahahha.... lay day ker Jihad ko kamtar hi sabit kernay ki koshish kerta hai har non-muslim...

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

achi bateen ki hain tou chalo achi bat hai...we all agree :)

mmmmuahahha.... lay day ker Jihad ko kamtar hi sabit kernay ki koshish kerta hai har non-muslim...

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

achi bateen ki hain tou chalo achi bat hai...we all agree :)
the problem is we dont understand jihad our self see the second video the imam have very beautifully defined it and its importance

This is the first so called "religious" thread that does not have any trolling comments:tup:.

Back
Top Bottom