What's new

A woman who built a hospital by selling vegetables

In the end she will fail, I'm sorry about that. In India someone is always trying to screw you over. In our hospital, they never told us that the doctor no longer came, we had to hear it from people.

Well, let's hope that it carries wind and stays afloat, mon ami. Even if it doesn't last permanently, no good deed is ever forgotten. :)

We are going to know. After years of dealing with bullsh*t from the government we are done with this sh*t. My family no longer lives in India and shouldn't have to take the burden of hiring and managing a staff of doctors. We developed a hospital on our own F$CKing land, incurred all the expenses, had a fricking agreement with the government and they screwed us over like that. How dare you accuse me of lying? Just because your family has no $$ doesn't mean we are.

LOL............ just as I thought. Hot Air :lol:

Why don't you provide us with the Name of the "hospital" and its address ? How about some pictures ? :P

Your Idea of a hospital is empty buildings with cots and NO Doctors ? :cheesy: ............. we call such places rest houses and lodges. Maybe a hotel.

Tell me more about your hospital. Equipment etc? I am willing to volunteer.

It's a hospital that services the villages in Hoshiarpur district, Punjab. I will get more information from my father but when I last went to India a few years ago, it had one OR. Nothing fancy like an MRI or that. Please give me advise, I told my father to charge regular people to subsidize for the poor. Would this make sense?

Well, let's hope that it carries wind and stays afloat, mon ami. Even if it doesn't last permanently, no good deed is ever forgotten. :)

I pray that she succeeds.

no good deed is ever forgotten.

India is not Japan, my friend. In India, the greater the deeds, the shorter people's memories are. It's often says we are in Kali yuga, the age of darkness. Indians have no morals anymore, they use you like a prostitute and discard you in the same manner.

LOL............ just as I thought. Hot Air :lol:

Why don't you provide us with the Name of the "hospital" and its address ? How about some pictures ? :P

Your Idea of a hospital is empty buildings with cots and NO Doctors ? :cheesy: ............. we call such places rest houses and lodges. Maybe a hotel.

Know our hospital and you'll know who we are. I have nothing to prove to you, read my signature.

It's a hospital that services the villages in Hoshiarpur district, Punjab. I will get more information from my father but when I last went to India a few years ago, it had one OR. Nothing fancy like an MRI or that. Please give me advise, I told my father to charge regular people to subsidize for the poor. Would this make sense?

Yes it does make sense. Basic needs are, ateast an ultrasound. If possible an x ray. IV, catheters, syringes are needed. Also basic instruments for sterilization like autoclaves, chemicals, gloves etc. These are very important for basic operations.

Know our hospital and you'll know who we are. I have nothing to prove to you, read my signature.

Which is what I asked you :cheesy: ........ details about your "hospital". Which you seem reluctant to provide. Now suddenly you need to ask your father for the name of "your" HOSPITAL ? :lol:

You are a clown wishing to ride on the greatness of others, just for some cheap thrill. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Yes it does make sense. Basic needs are, ateast an ultrasound. If possible an x ray. IV, catheters, syringes are needed. Also basic instruments for sterilization like autoclaves, chemicals, gloves etc. These are very important for basic operations.

We have the bold underlined for sure. I don't know if we have an ultrasound, and truth be told it would end more lives in Punjab than it would save.

Hats off to this lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at our priorities!!!!!!!!Thread started yesterday and we are into 41st post....... I remember another thread on beef ban had pages and pages of trolling with hours of opening.........

Oh, is it that common there? I have never faced anything like that in my practice till now.

It is a problem, but nothing like what he claims. He is a braggart looking for some cheap 15 mins of fame by bad mouthing others, in this case the govt.

It is a problem, but nothing like what he claims. He is a braggart looking for some cheap 15 mins of fame by bad mouthing others, in this case the govt.

Makes sense, coz I have never experienced any such thing yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom