What's new

A US soldier talks about the rape he & his teammate committed with 15 y/O Iraqi girls

Dirty pigs 🤬🤬
Alhamdulillah they were defeated in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
May Allah destroy the tyrants.
They will forever pay for their crimes. These pigs will suffer the worst pain.

The crusader army will always be defeated by victorious mujahideen of the Ummah.

The crusaders are yet to pay for the use of depleted uranium rounds in Iraq. Iraqi children are still suffering from the crimes against humanity these barbarians committed. These pigs become homeless beggars and in their country after they return from wars. They suffer permanent mental illness and suffer worse than death.

May Allah humiliate the soldiers of the crusader armies and give them such ptsd that they wish they were dead.

In Sha Allah the day will come when their own kids will turn against them and accept Islam.

Can you stop going on and on about "Allah... Allah" ? Are those not Muslim not humans deserving empathy ? 1950-53 saw the NATO invasion of Democratic People's Republic of Korea ( North Korea ) and the genocide of up to 3.5 million North Koreans. Does North Korea not deserve empathy and justice ?

So why don't you stone bacchebaz people to death?

These people in your tribal areas are openly doing bacchabazi while claiming to be devout Muslims.

20230411_210908.jpg

The whole world knows about the extreme human rights abuses took place in Iraq and Afghanistan. But hey let's brush it under the carpet and point at Russia and China.
If lifting people out of poverty and providing them with a prosperous life is violation of human rights, China did commit it and south Asian countries didn't.

@Sayfullah @Mirzali Khan @AlKardai @PakFactor @mulj @AZMwi

There was another incident equally messed up that I recalled from this war. My memory isn’t as sharp but from what I remembered was the following:

There was a group outpost near an Iraqi village and the US soldiers had beers and drugs that they smuggled in somehow. The village had a young family with a teenage girl. Every time the family walked by the outpost, the soldiers would cat whistle and say disgusting things about the daughter.

One night, some of the soldiers took over their uniforms and dressed as the locals and went to the innocent family’s home. They killed the mother, the father, and youngest daughter, and then raped the girl and killed her. They then torched the home in attempts to erase the crime scene.
One of the sons escaped and got other villagers to show but the by that time, the soldiers had slipped away. The Iraqi government at the time blamed it on inter-insurgent feud. The villagers knew who was behind and were told to hush up.

The soldiers who did this act rotated out, and a new bunch had come in. A groups of Mujahideen were operating in the area and when they heard about this, decided to attacked the outpost of the new soldiers. The mujahideens killed a few and let the village know why they did so. When the new unit that was attacked discovered why they were attacked, an inquiry was launched and the rape and murders incident came to light. The soldiers who did the act were arrested, court martial, and thrown in prison.

Abu Ghraib also had stories of horrors and was heavily censored.

There’s a common theme amongst the Kufar in how to deal with “problematic” Muslim populations, rape their women to break the morale. The Serbs openly did that, the Hindus openly call for rapes of Muslim women and did so in Kashmir. The Jews did the same in 1948.

Jamahir bhai, if you want to marry a 15 year old it's alright. Muslims are allowed to do that in India.
So were Hindus just a few decades ago (and I can bet there are countless underage marriages going on in Hindu families across much of rural India). Underage marriage has been a phenomena world-wide. Let's not try to make this look like a Muslim/Islamic notion only. Legal age of marriage in many of the states in the United States was 12 not too long ago. "In total, there are 36 states that allow marriages at 16 years old. There are 5 states that allow marriage at 17 years old – Arkansas, Indiana, Nebraska, Oregon, and Washington. Three states have a minimum marriage age at the age of 18 – Kentucky, Louisiana, and West Virginia. Two states have a minimum marriage age at 15 years old, Hawaii and Missouri, and two states have the lowest minimum marriage age, which is 14 years old. Those states are Massachusetts and New Hampshire."

Last edited:

There was another incident equally messed up that I recalled from this war. My memory isn’t as sharp but from what I remembered was the following:

There was a group outpost near an Iraqi village and the US soldiers had beers and drugs that they smuggled in somehow. The village had a young family with a teenage girl. Every time the family walked by the outpost, the soldiers would cat whistle and say disgusting things about the daughter.

One night, some of the soldiers took over their uniforms and dressed as the locals and went to the innocent family’s home. They killed the mother, the father, and youngest daughter, and then raped the girl and killed her. They then torched the home in attempts to erase the crime scene.
One of the sons escaped and got other villagers to show but the by that time, the soldiers had slipped away. The Iraqi government at the time blamed it on inter-insurgent feud. The villagers knew who was behind and were told to hush up.

The soldiers who did this act rotated out, and a new bunch had come in. A groups of Mujahideen were operating in the area and when they heard about this, decided to attacked the outpost of the new soldiers. The mujahideens killed a few and let the village know why they did so. When the new unit that was attacked discovered why they were attacked, an inquiry was launched and the rape and murders incident came to light. The soldiers who did the act were arrested, court martial, and thrown in prison.

There’s a common theme amongst the Kufar in how to deal with “problematic” Muslim populations, rape their women to break the morale. The Serbs openly did that, the Hindus openly call for rapes of Muslim women and did so in Kashmir. The Jews did the same in 1948.

well written and necessary remind about well known facts.

The soldiers who did the act were arrested, court martial, and thrown in prison.

Exactly what should happen. Wonder why not here if the OP claims involve multiple incidents as claimed in an online video?

Last edited:
Exactly what should happen. Wonder why not here if the OP claims involve multiple incidents?
🧐

You think there was just one incident? What’s wrong with you man? Did you lose your humanity when you became a naturalized US citizen?

Honest question?

You think there was just one incident?

Read it again: I said CLEARLY that MULTIPLE incidents are being claimed. WTF is wrong with your reading and comprehension?

Exactly what should happen. Wonder why not here if the OP claims involve multiple incidents as claimed in an online video?

Oh, and note, I also CLEARLY say that such crimes MUST be prosecuted.

Unlimited sech cases.
I believe less than 1% got documented.

Read it again: I said CLEARLY that MULTIPLE incidents are being claimed. WTF is wrong with your reading and comprehension?
Sorry, I misspoke. It’s been a long morning. Drove to a park in DC at 5 am for a run and they closed off the section and I couldn’t finished. Now I need to get it in the afternoon after work.

Read the wiki entry, it’s a soft core justification of why this monster is the way he is.

“James Barker's parents divorced when he was a child since he and his siblings were abused. His mother, Roselia Barker, said her husband hit James with a belt and sticks, pulled his hair, and put him down verbally. While Barker was in high school, his father died at the age of 73 in October 1998. James visited his father in the hospital while he was dying.[13][14] James graduated from Fresno High School in 1997. James was described as an obedient son, but his mother kicked him out of the house for not having a job. He was married at one point but divorced his wife. James had two children with his wife and one child with his girlfriend.”

Indians derailing the thread again…
and they succeded

Unlimited sech cases.
I believe less than 1% got documented.
Two facts:
#1. At the starting years of the invasion, rules were very lose and soldiers were killing Iraqis for whatever excuse. Any soldier who up close and personally stabbed an Iraqi was rewarded extra 3 days off upon their return. It was a battalion level incentive.

#2. Around 2005/2006, when Iraqi insurgency started to become serious issue, US Army started to implement stricter rules and regulations to win trust of puppet Iraqi administration. Shia militias were inducted into local army to fight Sunni insurgency. Most 90% of killing and raping after than was sectarian based. Wife of my friend was an MP who was stationed in Iraq. She said, Their job was to protect prisoners (90% Sunni) from Shia guards and administration. Even Cook will crush glass and mix in the food for the prisoners. Her duty included to check food before it’s was served to prisoners.

Read the wiki entry, it’s a soft core justification of why this monster is the way he is.

“James Barker's parents divorced when he was a child since he and his siblings were abused. His mother, Roselia Barker, said her husband hit James with a belt and sticks, pulled his hair, and put him down verbally. While Barker was in high school, his father died at the age of 73 in October 1998. James visited his father in the hospital while he was dying.[13][14] James graduated from Fresno High School in 1997. James was described as an obedient son, but his mother kicked him out of the house for not having a job. He was married at one point but divorced his wife. James had two children with his wife and one child with his girlfriend.”
I don’t have to read, I was there. Everybody was like that. Kill, rape, pillage. That was part of the unofficial training.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom