What's new

A US soldier talks about the rape he & his teammate committed with 15 y/O Iraqi girls

Two facts:
#1. At the starting years of the invasion, rules were very lose and soldiers were killing Iraqis for whatever excuse. Any soldier who up close and personally stabbed an Iraqi was rewarded extra 3 days off upon their return. It was a battalion level incentive.

#2. Around 2005/2006, when Iraqi insurgency started to become serious issue, US Army started to implement stricter rules and regulations to win trust of puppet Iraqi administration. Shia militias were inducted into local army to fight Sunni insurgency. Most 90% of killing and raping after than was sectarian based. Wife of my friend was an MP who was stationed in Iraq. She said, Their job was to protect prisoners (90% Sunni) from Shia guards and administration. Even Cook will crush glass and mix in the food for the prisoners. Her duty included to check food before it’s was served to prisoners.

Yeah the first few years were anything goes. Breaking into Iraqi homes and stealing their valuables.

The “civil war” was began by the U.S. to take the pressure off the US forces. Sectarian were introduced by the U.S. in the form of Zarqawi and his merry band of Takfiri misfits who killed both Sunnis and Shias.

Up until 2005, both sects were assisting each others in fighting the US.

I don’t have to read, I was there. Everybody was like that. Kill, rape, pillage. That was part of the unofficial training.
Which unit were you part of?

Dirty pigs 🤬🤬
Alhamdulillah they were defeated in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
That is not enough. They killed millions of us for a few thousand of theirs and what pisses me off most when I hear americans bitching about "veterans" and "PTSD"
American civilians are normal people like us but they are so dazed by their world that they don't know the real cost of that cheap gas and their comfortable lives.

It was a crusade. And in a crusade, either you are with us or you are against us.

Same type of shit must have been happened in Afghanistan. But chances are white-knights with shining armours also got ***-raped, biologically speaking.

Is there a source on that?
You cannot find these things in news media. Plus News media often misreport what actually happened on the ground. Some intentionally other may be by the policy of pentagon. For e.g during Abeer rape and murder news, Fox News was trying to push narrative that girl is not 14 but was 24 year old women. Now this is fake/false news. On the other hand, when US soldiers are killed in a war zone, CNN and other news outlets, almost always misreport date, day or numbers of casualties. That’s most probably at pentagon request.

@Sayfullah @Mirzali Khan @AlKardai @PakFactor @mulj @AZMwi

There was another incident equally messed up that I recalled from this war. My memory isn’t as sharp but from what I remembered was the following:

There was a group outpost near an Iraqi village and the US soldiers had beers and drugs that they smuggled in somehow. The village had a young family with a teenage girl. Every time the family walked by the outpost, the soldiers would cat whistle and say disgusting things about the daughter.

One night, some of the soldiers took over their uniforms and dressed as the locals and went to the innocent family’s home. They killed the mother, the father, and youngest daughter, and then raped the girl and killed her. They then torched the home in attempts to erase the crime scene.
One of the sons escaped and got other villagers to show but the by that time, the soldiers had slipped away. The Iraqi government at the time blamed it on inter-insurgent feud. The villagers knew who was behind and were told to hush up.

The soldiers who did this act rotated out, and a new bunch had come in. A groups of Mujahideen were operating in the area and when they heard about this, decided to attacked the outpost of the new soldiers. The mujahideens killed a few and let the village know why they did so. When the new unit that was attacked discovered why they were attacked, an inquiry was launched and the rape and murders incident came to light. The soldiers who did the act were arrested, court martial, and thrown in prison.

Abu Ghraib also had stories of horrors and was heavily censored.

There’s a common theme amongst the Kufar in how to deal with “problematic” Muslim populations, rape their women to break the morale. The Serbs openly did that, the Hindus openly call for rapes of Muslim women and did so in Kashmir. The Jews did the same in 1948.

What the actual ****, man.

You cannot find these things in news media. Plus News media often misreport what actually happened on the ground. Some intentionally other may be by the policy of pentagon. For e.g during Abeer rape and murder news, Fox News was trying to push narrative that girl is not 14 but was 24 year old women. Now this is fake/false news. On the other hand, when US soldiers are killed in a war zone, CNN and other news outlets, almost always misreport date, day or numbers of casualties. That’s most probably at pentagon request.
Most evil group of men ever created.

Most evil group of men ever created.
Not really. Bad things happens in war. Russians, Chinese and dozen other small nations (Yugoslavia, Iraq, Syria) have done and will do more horrendous atrocities against others and their own people.

Last edited:
When the Muslim heartlands were the parts of the Ottoman Empire an outsider couldn't even think to touch the hair of the folks over there.....

After the fall of the Ottoman Empire these common folks haven't seen a single day of peace and security...

Ahh......

🧐

You think there was just one incident? What’s wrong with you man? Did you lose your humanity when you became a naturalized US citizen?

Honest question?
Bro he’s known to such off Americans. He’s a slave. He’s one of those creatures who sold his deen and people to be slave of west. Check his other posts on PDF.

That is not enough. They killed millions of us for a few thousand of theirs and what pisses me off most when I hear americans bitching about "veterans" and "PTSD"
American civilians are normal people like us but they are so dazed by their world that they don't know the real cost of that cheap gas and their comfortable lives.
Ofc it’s not enough. Only total annihilation of the crusader army can potentially ease a bit of the pain.
The brave lions of the Ummah don’t forget. The time will come when the crusader countries will pay in full for what they did.

Last edited:
@Sayfullah @Mirzali Khan @AlKardai @PakFactor @mulj @AZMwi

There was another incident equally messed up that I recalled from this war. My memory isn’t as sharp but from what I remembered was the following:

There was a group outpost near an Iraqi village and the US soldiers had beers and drugs that they smuggled in somehow. The village had a young family with a teenage girl. Every time the family walked by the outpost, the soldiers would cat whistle and say disgusting things about the daughter.

One night, some of the soldiers took over their uniforms and dressed as the locals and went to the innocent family’s home. They killed the mother, the father, and youngest daughter, and then raped the girl and killed her. They then torched the home in attempts to erase the crime scene.
One of the sons escaped and got other villagers to show but the by that time, the soldiers had slipped away. The Iraqi government at the time blamed it on inter-insurgent feud. The villagers knew who was behind and were told to hush up.

The soldiers who did this act rotated out, and a new bunch had come in. A groups of Mujahideen were operating in the area and when they heard about this, decided to attacked the outpost of the new soldiers. The mujahideens killed a few and let the village know why they did so. When the new unit that was attacked discovered why they were attacked, an inquiry was launched and the rape and murders incident came to light. The soldiers who did the act were arrested, court martial, and thrown in prison.

Abu Ghraib also had stories of horrors and was heavily censored.

There’s a common theme amongst the Kufar in how to deal with “problematic” Muslim populations, rape their women to break the morale. The Serbs openly did that, the Hindus openly call for rapes of Muslim women and did so in Kashmir. The Jews did the same in 1948.

Muslims must unite against crusader armies. For now Afghanistan and Iraq defeated the initial crusades. But let’s not forget our brothers in Somalia or other places around the world still fighting the crusader armies and fighting for the honour of their mothers and sisters.
May Allah destroy the crusader forces.

Back
Top Bottom