What's new

A US soldier talks about the rape he & his teammate committed with 15 y/O Iraqi girls

They're lecturing the Russians on their conduct of war. However, what they have done in the Middle East and elsewhere is far worse 95% of which they have brushed underneath the carpet.
The crime above is just scratching the surface unfortunately, for which they will rot in hell god willing

Last edited:
@Cash GK, thank you for presenting this story but why did you stress upon "The women were 15-year-old" ? Would these crimes have been okay if the women had been 35 or 50 ?

@Cash GK, thank you for presenting this story but why did you stress upon "The women were 15-year-old" ? Would these crimes have been okay if the women had been 35 or 50 ?
Jamahir bhai, if you want to marry a 15 year old it's alright. Muslims are allowed to do that in India.

Jamahir bhai, if you want to marry a 15 year old it's alright. Muslims are allowed to do that in India.

No longer in many states. A lot of the court system has become Bhakt'fied.

But that wasn't the entire intention behind my previous post. :)

hey pajeet do you even understand the difference between marriage and rape???
Civilized countries consider even consensual acts of sex between adult men and underage girls as rape.

This type of sh1t doesn't let me sleep for days whether done to Muslims or any other human being. Didn't view the link but I have good understanding of how low the Americans can go. Good news is their decline is not very far away, likely within our lifetime.

Civilized countries consider even consensual acts of sex between adult men and underage girls as rape.

The same civilized countries also have no problem with beastality, homosexuality or a rapist man identifying as a woman as his gender and entering women's bathroom. Who defines 'civilized'? Muslims are a civilization by themselves, we don't have to adhere to their definitions.

This type of sh1t doesn't let me sleep for days whether done to Muslims or any other human being. Didn't view the link but I have good understanding how low the Americans can go. Good news is their decline is not very far away, likely within our lifetime.

Hope so, a severe reckoning is needed.
As for that guy in the video, I wish the worse on that pig.

and the same so called civilized countries also allow the drag queens and the homosexual gangs to groom toddlers and turn them into alphabet mob. :coffee:

Hope so, a severe reckoning is needed.
As for that guy in the video, I wish the worse on that pig.

Haven't seen the video. I remember how I felt after seeing photos of the victims of Bagram airbase, victims of the concentration camps, death marches, Vietnamese people burning alive because of napalm. I can't take this and nowadays avoid watching these.

done to Muslims
What about Muslim countries assisted the Western crusaders in the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan
@jamahir @-=virus=-
and the same so called civilized countries also allow the drag queens and the homosexual gangs to groom toddlers and turn them into alphabet mob. :coffee:
That's little less disgusting than bacchabazi.

Back
Top Bottom