What's new

A US soldier talks about the rape he & his teammate committed with 15 y/O Iraqi girls

hey pajeet do you even understand the difference between marriage and rape???

Civilized countries consider even consensual acts of sex between adult men and underage girls as rape.

This type of sh1t doesn't let me sleep for days whether done to Muslims or any other human being. Didn't view the link but I have good understanding of how low the Americans can go. Good news is their decline is not very far away, likely within our lifetime.

The same civilized countries also have no problem with beastality, homosexuality or a rapist man identifying as a woman as his gender and entering women's bathroom. Who defines 'civilized'? Muslims are a civilization by themselves, we don't have to adhere to their definitions.

and the same so called civilized countries also allow the drag queens and the homosexual gangs to groom toddlers and turn them into alphabet mob. :coffee:

"Civilized" countries like Britain have lynch mobs to hunt down dallying women and men where the women are below "voting age" 18 ( even 17.99 ) but the same hunt groups callously walk past homeless people freezing on London's footpaths, the same hunt groups allow gays like Ian McKellan to go to schools and introduce the thought into seven-year-old boys that they might be gay, the same hunt groups do not hunt down genociders like Tony B'liar and Obomba who were the cause of killings, injuries and cancers of millions of Iraqis, Libyans and Syrians. The West as a society is a perverted society.

No longer in many states. A lot of the court system has become Bhakt'fied.

What are you trying to imply? That banning marriage to 15 year old is a result of Bhaktification of courts? In that case I say - More Bhaktification please.

and bachaabazi is haram in Islam. so what's your point????
So why don't you stone bacchebaz people to death?

These people in your tribal areas are openly doing bacchabazi while claiming to be devout Muslims.

What are you trying to imply? That banning marriage to 15 year old is a result of Bhaktification of courts? In that case I say - More Bhaktification please.

You say "More Bhaktification" and here is another : If a son or daughter is above 18 ( "voting age" / "adult" age ) and the parents are elderly then the son or daughter has the duty of taking care of the aged parents. Since Bhakts don't know subtlety and empathy the makers of this law didn't consider situations where the parents may have been cruel to the children to the extent of almost murdering them or pushing them to suicide or in general pushed them in a dog-eat-dog society. Yet, despite these high crimes by the parents this new law declares the duty of the son or daughter to do "Charan sparsh" of the parents and carry them on the shoulders.

This is just another manifestation of India where the society expects a person to perform duties but gives no rights. As Ambedkar said "Democracy in India is a top-dressing on a soil that is inherently anti-democratic".

Last edited:
What about Muslim countries assisted the Western crusaders in the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan
@jamahir @-=virus=-

That's little less disgusting than bacchabazi.

Why did you quote only "done to Muslims " and not the full sentence? The answer lies in the full sentence which you have read. Quit being a samrtarse, you are not going to gain leverage by selectively quoting on your side of the narrative.

These people in your tribal areas are openly doing bacchabazi while claiming to be devout Muslims.

because majority of Islamic countries have western democracies instead of Islamic system you pajeet and whenever any Muslim country tries to stone or behead some criminal your so called civilized western powers sanctions those countries.

You say "More Bhaktification" and here is another : If a son or daughter is above 18 ( "voting age" / "adult" age ) and the parents are elderly then the son or daughter has the duty of taking care of the aged parents. Since Bhakts don't know subtlety and empathy the makers of this law didn't consider situations where the parents may have been cruel to the children to the extent of almost murdering them or pushing them to suicide. Yet, despite these high crimes by the parents this new law declares the duty of the son or daughter to do "Charan sparsh" of the parents and carry them on the shoulders.

This is just another manifestation of India where the society expects a person to perform duties but gives no rights. As Ambedkar said "Democracy in India is a top-dressing on a soil that is inherently anti-democratic".
I wish I could say 'what a tangential brainfart', but it isn't even tangential. It is just another of your millions of off topic rants on this forum. This is a thread about rape by US soldiers, but you had to take a dump on bhakts and expose your butthurt about adolescent girls being barred from marriage because courting them is your dream which has been expressed in other threads too. If you want to talk about Bhaktification of courts, open another thread.

because majority of Islamic countries have western democracies instead of Islamic system you pajeet and whenever any Muslim country tries to stone or behead some criminal your so called civilized western powers sanctions those countries.
You can kill a Christian on fake blasphemy charges. But your hands are tied when it comes to punishing Bacche Baz Muslim men. Totally believable.

Why don't you just state the truth for once? Your tribal areas will revolt if you try to punish bacchebaz

btw do you even condemn the grooming of toddlers by the homosexual gangs in the so called civilized western countries?????

What about Muslim countries assisted the Western crusaders in the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan
@jamahir @-=virus=-
Smart cookies, those.. threw their lot in with the more powerful gang in shock and awe, and enduring and Iraqi freedom ops.

I wish I could say 'what a tangential brainfart', but it isn't even tangential. It is just another of your millions of off topic rants on this forum. This is a thread about rape by US soldiers, but you had to take a dump on bhakts and expose your butthurt about adolescent girls being barred from marriage because courting them is your dream which has been expressed in other threads too. If you want to talk about Bhaktification of courts, open another thread.

1. It is you who said "More Bhaktification" and I pointed to you another Bhaktification.

2. Do you know at what age Jhani ki Rani married and what age was her groom ?

3. You are a crass, crude person with fascist tendencies ( like your recommendation that I be limited to only one thread ). Here's my recommendation - @SIPRA should stop being friends with you.

btw do you even condemn the grooming of toddlers by the homosexual gangs in the so called civilized western countries?????
I hate fags. Even beat a Delhi fag once.

In western countries, the homo pedo gangs tend to be discreet.

But in your tribal areas. Men are doing bacchabazi in the open. No fear of law or authority whatsoever. Many of these men are uploading their molestation videos on youtube and tiktok 🤮🤮🤮

3. You are a crass, crude person with fascist tendencies ( like your recommendation that I be limited to only one thread ). Here's my recommendation - @SIPRA should stop being friends with you.
I change my stand. You should be perma banned, not that I will ask the mods to do it. And don't try to find allies where none exist.

Crocodile tears from these American and European donkeys. I hope war comes to their shores so they can get a taste of absolute savagery that would make Genghis Khan proud.

I change my stand. You should be perma banned, not that I will ask the mods to do it.

What for ?

And don't try to find allies where none exist.

Why, @SIPRA is your "Mini Me" that I cannot communicate with him ?

And come to this thread of mine where I have tagged you :

Back
Top Bottom