What's new

A Knockoff, Made-in-China Phone Electrocuted and Killed a Man

Ban them --- the only way to throw out cheap disgusting Chinese electronics

Yeah, go and ban "cheap disgusting Chinese electronics". :lol:

Almost all electronic devices, will have at least some components that are made in China.

So you can just stop using electronic devices all together.

i have google tablet pc which runs on rudroid...:lol::lol:

amazingly ,,works well but heats up like anything...

44929_441470102948_579882948_5355844_7502502_n.jpg

Duh! And your Trolling was'nt Needed here...!!!

Btw, How do you know that the power lines were faulty at his place?

because why only in India these cells explodes :P never happened in Pakistan

you du have those 8 hour loadshedding right ....;)
we have alternate sources as well so there is no dearth of power for charging cells ;)

so why only in India these explode :cheesy: they need to repair their wires

because why only in India these cells explodes :P never happened in Pakistan

Funny???????

Btw, is it Necessary that whatever happen in India should also happen in pakistan, then only you ppl believe it ? And yeah faulty battery's explodes all over the world not just India.

And yeah.....

My main point was Trolling on news about a man died cause of faulty battery was'nt needed!!! I know its your habbit to troll all over but you could have spared this thread from it!

Sparky you dont know how badly here people use Chinese cells and these never had any such issue here in Pakistan.

lolzz dont know whats with you guys

I am not generalising Jana.

I had bought a Ipad copy dpad from dragon mall in dubai. Its working just fine and its not that costly like the original.

I posted only the links for the queries as i always do.

My macbook pro exploded one night, burnt half of my shyte, triggered the fire alarm.

It was made in China just like every other electronic gadgets and white goods I own. And it wasn't cheap. Electronic goods both cheap and expensive malfunction sometimes, has got nothing to do with "Made in China".

Unfortunate that the man died.

I am not generalising Jana.

I had bought a Ipad copy dpad from dragon mall in dubai. Its working just fine and its not that costly like the original.

I posted only the links for the queries as i always do.

seriously am not joking am only surprised what is the main reason for these explosions ?

My macbook pro exploded one night, burnt half of my shyte, triggered the fire alarm.

It was made in China just like every other electronic gadgets and white goods I own. And it wasn't cheap. Electronic goods both cheap and expensive malfunction sometimes, has got nothing to do with "Made in China".

Unfortunate that the man died.

i agree with you. Its fate. Nothing to do with country of origin. Most PC parts and mobiles are from China and millions use it.

1-2 malfunctions among millions is quite acceptable.

seriously am not joking am only surprised what is the main reason for these explosions ?

Talking while charging and high usage , humidity, etc etc .. its usually an issue with batteries.

All those who are so much allergic to Chinese cells should stop buying lolzz

Back
Top Bottom