What's new

A new Huawei phone has defeated US chip sanctions against China

Huawei is sanctioned because they sell techs to Iran & the Norks. Not to mention that it's government owned & supported. Making it extremely sus.
We are a sovereign country and we have the right to sell to anyone man. You chose to comply, then that's your problem. Whether we are owned by anybody is nothing to do with US, why you Indians seems to be so compliant to US?

Yet you use Hynix?... Also didn't you said chose Hynix because there's nothing better. Also not to mention the extra hoops & cost for the chinese to acquire it makes me question your logic.
I told you, our LPDDR5 lin3 is not ready so we need to wait a while. Hynix chips ar3 sold lik3 potato chips in China, you can't really stop us from buying from th3 market.

You're the one living in a dictatorship mate. Please look into a mirror before accusing someone for being a slave. At least I can criticize my government.
I live in an authoratarian country with highly competitive selection for our public servants. Why do you think China rocks and India rots? Lololol.
Well are you free? India is semi colonized by US. If they did the same to you, you will go kaboom, you think you can fight bck like us?

Your assembled your phone using stolen techs and stolen goods, You have nothing to be proud of. If even you can't tell how Huawei source their parts & techs how do you even know it even came from then?
Stolen goods? Which warehouse did w3 steal from? Which tech did w3 steal? So guilty until proven innocent?

I don't know but selling sensitive techs with US made parts to tinpot dictators that throw gay people off the roof and threaten other countries with nukes is as good as any reason to sanction someone.

Try looking things from the US perspective for once why don't you. China is not the only country on the planet.
US government behaves like a mafia, it kidnaps the CFO and CEO of other countries at will, no more need to be said about your gov integrity.

We are a sovereign country and we have the right to sell to anyone man. You chose to comply, then that's your problem. Whether we are owned by anybody is nothing to do with US, why you Indians seems to be so compliant to US?

I told you, our LPDDR5 lin3 is not ready so we need to wait a while. Hynix chips ar3 sold lik3 potato chips in China, you can't really stop us from buying from th3 market.

I live in an authoratarian country with highly competitive selection for our public servants. Why do you think China rocks and India rots? Lololol.
Well are you free? India is semi colonized by US. If they did the same to you, you will go kaboom, you think you can fight bck like us?

Stolen goods? Which warehouse did w3 steal from? Which tech did w3 steal? So guilty until proven innocent?

What part of selling dual purpose techs to country that throw gays of rooftops (not even the worst things they done) that you don't understand? Not to mention Huawei products back then have western techs inside. That's not just your products that you sell.

Huawei ain't telling where they get it,

you don't even know it,

the US said that it's highly likely china getting it by stealing.

This is just logical conclusion.

Being led by highly competitive public servants is an oxymoron. Chinese investment running away from China pretty much discredit your entire logic here.

Cause:

Effect:

India at least rising. Mostly because all the new "Chinese investment" Running away from the country. India thank you my brudda.

Last edited:
What part of selling dual purpose techs to country that throw gays of rooftops (not even the worst things they done) that you don't understand? Not to mention Huawei products back then have western techs inside. That's not just your products that you sell.

Huawei ain't telling where they get it,

you don't even know it,

the US said that it's highly likely china getting it by stealing.

This is just logical conclusion.

Being led by highly competitive public servants is an oxymoron. Chinese investment running away from China pretty much discredit your entire logic here.

Cause:

Effect:

India at least rising. Mostly because all the new "Chinese investment" Running away from the country. India thank you my brudda.

Welcome bro. When India earns money, they can then afford to buy more Chinese goods. Win win bhai. Who do you think makes those Apple components?

A thief can steal an EUV light source and then what? Does he have the industrial and research base to dissect, reverse and absorb it? That's the difference between China and India. Told ya, borrow steal buy reverse, whatever it takes, we will achieve it. You have every right to believe Huawei stole everything. Funny how investment running away meant FDI actually increased in 2023 compared to last year. Don't be parrot, don't just consume western msm and regurgitate them. Learn to view things objectively. We don't know how Huawei made tge chips, but we are very sure TSMC ain't making them, they aren't that many 7nm fabs on earth bhai. All of them follow US sanctions except ONE.

Welcome bro. When India earns money, they can then afford to buy more Chinese goods. Win win bhai. Who do you think makes those Apple components?

A thief can steal an EUV light source and then what? Does he have the industrial and research base to dissect, reverse and absorb it? That's the difference between China and India. Told ya, borrow steal buy reverse, whatever it takes, we will achieve it. You have every right to believe Huawei stole everything. Funny how investment running away meant FDI actually increased in 2023 compared to last year. Don't be parrot, don't just consume western msm and regurgitate them. Learn to view things objectively. We don't know how Huawei made tge chips, but we are very sure TSMC ain't making them, they aren't that many 7nm fabs on earth bhai. All of them follow US sanctions except ONE.
Okay so you admit that china steal techs & flout international laws but complaint when you get tariffed and sanctioned to oblivion?

Okay so you admit that china steal techs & flout international laws but complaint when you get tariffed and sanctioned to oblivion?
Of course we stole everything since 1980s. The patents we had are all toilet paper. Yes, US sanction us because we stole not because we are capable of challenging them. India is now at the sweetspot to be the next sweatshop. Those industrial 4.0 AI automation and robots we invest in at 15x the adoption rate compared to US is Fake. Don't worry okay. The line my client installed replacing 500 workers is also fake.

"China won't make chips below 60nm"
"China won't make chips below 28nm"
"China won't make chips below 14nm"
"China won't make chips below 7nm"
And so on and so forth.

Nice to see copium up and about in this thread :D
No one says that. You can only progress in technology, given that you are not a banana republic.

The question is whether China will keep up the pace.

This is the truth that people in the West don't want to see.
Antutu CPU score 182480 October 2020 kirin9000 TSMC 5nm
Antutu CPU Score 281599 Apr 2022 Snapdragon 8+Gen 1 TSMC 4nm
Antutu CPU score 279677 August 2023 kirin9000S SMIC N+2

The kirin9000S announced this time has 53% higher performance than the previous model manufactured using TSMC's 5nm process,
and is on par with the Snapdragon 8+Gen 1, which was released just last year.
The speed of China's modernization is frightening and it is only a matter of time before the TSMC kingdom falls.
You can easily overclock a Snapdragon to get more out of it. It's not a question of brute force, but of efficiency. What's Kirins performance per watt?

Of course we stole everything since 1980s. The patents we had are all toilet paper. Yes, US sanction us because we stole not because we are capable of challenging them. India is now at the sweetspot to be the next sweatshop. Those industrial 4.0 AI automation and robots we invest in at 15x the adoption rate compared to US is Fake. Don't worry okay. The line my client installed replacing 500 workers is also fake.
Then don't complain when you get sanctioned,

Also you still need labor, AI automation is still a long way off. You would probably be dead before it gets realized. Also more importantly you need consumer for that product. Unlike China. Indian population pyramid is typical for a country on the rise. While China haven't even reached developed status and poorer than even Japan (60% as wealthy as american in the '80s) when their bubble burst. This is just basic macro economic.

Then don't complain when you get sanctioned,

Also you still need labor, AI automation is still a long way off. You would probably be dead before it gets realized. Also more importantly you need consumer for that product. Unlike China. Indian population pyramid is typical for a country on the rise. While China haven't even reached developed status and poorer than even Japan (60% as wealthy as american in the '80s) when their bubble burst. This is just basic macro economic.

I don't even dare to complain bhai. We embrace our fate like Indians. If it is our karma to assemble Apples and not challenge Apple so be it. Yes, industrial 4.0 is not real, AI revolution is decades away. China will rot and India with it's 'highly' educated and well fed population will reap the demographic dividend and be the new cheap work force for America. We must fight with India to get back our cheap labour status. We shouldn't reduce population and make our population weathier, 1.4bil is a magic bull3t afterall. Yes an Indian telling me how poor my country is when we are 5x richer than them is also god given, we need to wisdom of this Indian guru to teach us.

I don't even dare to complain bhai. We embrace our fate like Indians. If it is our karma to assemble Apples and not challenge Apple so be it. Yes, industrial 4.0 is not real, AI revolution is decades away. China will rot and India with it's 'highly' educated and well fed population will reap the demographic dividend and be the new cheap work force for America. We must fight with India to get back our cheap labour status. We shouldn't reduce population and make our population weathier, 1.4bil is a magic bull3t afterall. Yes an Indian telling me how poor my country is when we are 5x richer than them is also god given, we need to wisdom of this Indian guru to teach us.
Nobody is telling you not challenge apple people telling you not to STEAL someone else's IP. And sell it as your own. And claimed you build it yourself. This is why Company are leaving china in droves. Going to other country like mexico, india, vietnam and indonesia. Where IP rights are more respected.

China being richer than india is not the problem here. India is still growing. The problem is that China is poorer compared to Japan & other developed country. Despite having 40 year economic boom. China will fare a lot worse compared to Japan & maybe stuck in a middle income trap.

Nobody is telling you not challenge apple people telling you not to STEAL someone else's IP. And sell it as your own. And claimed you build it yourself. This is why Company are leaving china in droves. Going to other country like mexico, india, vietnam and indonesia. Where IP rights are more respected.
I don't mind stealing F22 design, dissect it and make something better. You naively believe the other powers don't do it? So what did Huawei steal exactly? Please share with me?

China being richer than india is not the problem here. India is still growing. The problem is that China is poorer compared to Japan & other developed country. Despite having 40 year economic boom. China will fare a lot worse compared to Japan & maybe stuck in a middle income trap.
We might be poorer than Japan but our living cost is lower and our infrastructures in major cities are actually comparable. I don't mind being poorer in dollar terms. The issue is what about India? You have 1.4bil people, how much jobs do you need to create for your 'demographic dividends'? Lolololol. In the era of industrial 4.0, how much jobs can you create? India is still developing? You don't have much time mat3.

ASML is actually looking at FEL-EUV as a possible light source for the next Gen Hyper NA lithography machine.

Light source is one challenge, second will be optics and third will be precise mechanical system.
one major advantage of the FEL-EUV approach is to allow a single light source to operate on multiple wafer steppers, with even reduced complexity in the lensing/optics system.

I don't mind stealing F22 design, dissect it and make something better. You naively believe the other powers don't do it? So what did Huawei steal exactly? Please share with me?

We might be poorer than Japan but our living cost is lower and our infrastructures in major cities are actually comparable. I don't mind being poorer in dollar terms. The issue is what about India? You have 1.4bil people, how much jobs do you need to create for your 'demographic dividends'? Lolololol. In the era of industrial 4.0, how much jobs can you create? India is still developing? You don't have much time mat3.
Saying if someone did a bad thing therefore I should be able to do the same is the thought process of children. And Huawei isn't just guilty of IP thefts, but also multi type of conspiracy and Sabotages. The damage china done to companies is in the triilions of dollars not even mentioning the political & security ramification.

This is why china is getting sanctioned. Not because the US is jealous or something.

Chinese living cost is not lower if the pay is also low too. Like how the heck can't you figure this out. This is what's called the middle income trap.

India unlike China have way more diversified economy.

Agricultural,

pharmaceutical,

Service,

Tech,

And now low & high end manufacturing thanks to company leaving China. Like Iphone & maybe an expansion to Tesla giga factory.

Also Bollywood

India is going to be fine... Probably be even greater than china in the future.

Back
Top Bottom