What's new

A few Siachen facts and bluffs!

@lolligadu

haha where is Kashmir and where is Karachi. You have started a different discussion now LOL. many karachis happen in kashmir in one day

@GURU DUTT

Arre janab, Azad kashmir and Norther Areas is also Kashmir and it's with us, who said we did not manage to get Kashmir? :P

Where is Bangladesh? Keep up with this and we will soon ask you one more question ?

Pakistan is nothing, but a side show. Pak Administered Kashmir was taken when the Dogras were ruling, not when the Indian state intervened. Post India administration you have got

1. Operation GrandSlam being PantSlammed
2. Operation Gibraltor being Lets Bolt
3. Operation Kargil becoming Operation Save Sharif
4. Concept of strategic depth where you are drowning in all the depth not to mention debt
5. Between all this you lost half your country.
6. Muslim ummah ka pehredaar where nobody in the Ummah (that is if it exists) actually cared for you

Now tell me again, why exactly we should be worried by Pakistan? Till date Pakistan has nothing to show for itself except being used by the Americans, Arabs and now the Chinese.

@lolligadu

haha where is Kashmir and where is Karachi. You have started a different discussion now LOL. many karachis happen in kashmir in one day

@GURU DUTT

Arre janab, Azad kashmir and Norther Areas is also Kashmir and it's with us, who said we did not manage to get Kashmir? :P
he he he are you sure?

G&B & large part of central - south balooschistan is leased to china for 50 years

you dont have control over large parts of baloochistan , KPK & FATA lolzzz even you cant control karachi :D

how many target killings ,bomb blasts , jail breaks by taliban&its off shoots keep happening in pakistan periodically & how many culprits are your securit y establishment is able to bring to justice ?

while lookat us despite your every attempt to harm us thru your proxies and also thru diplomatic channels we are growing ata very brisk rate and the world is liningtodo buisness with us .....how many nations are ready to dos ame with your nation despite ...khair janne do

point is we are sitting comfortaballi in kashmir & no nation who has say in international political arena gives a second hearing to pakistani demands ever wonderred why ?

janab maazi me jina aur mustakbil ke khwaab dekhna band karro aur haal filhal ko durust karne ki koshish aur haqiqat kadamn pakro :D

warna wahi hoga jo pichlle 68 sallon se pakistan me hota aya hai :D

Yeah Yeah, that's why you are still unable to resettle your Pandits there.

That has nothing to do with a Pakistani threat, it is a complicated local issue as are all such matters anywhere. The fact remains that Pakistan has not been able to pressurize India in Kashmir for a long, long time.

he he he are you sure?

G&B & large part of central - south balooschistan is leased to china for 50 years

you dont have control over large parts of baloochistan , KPK & FATA lolzzz even you cant control karachi :D

how many target killings ,bomb blasts , jail breaks by taliban&its off shoots keep happening in pakistan periodically & how many culprits are your securit y establishment is able to bring to justice ?

while lookat us despite your every attempt to harm us thru your proxies and also thru diplomatic channels we are growing ata very brisk rate and the world is liningtodo buisness with us .....how many nations are ready to dos ame with your nation despite ...khair janne do

point is we are sitting comfortaballi in kashmir & no nation who has say in international political arena gives a second hearing to pakistani demands ever wonderred why ?

janab maazi me jina aur mustakbil ke khwaab dekhna band karro aur haal filhal ko durust karne ki koshish aur haqiqat kadamn pakro :D

warna wahi hoga jo pichlle 68 sallon se pakistan me hota aya hai :D

Similarly, your Pandits are still looking for a home in their home town and you cannot get them that. Losers :)

Where is Bangladesh? Keep up with this and we will soon ask you one more question ?

Pakistan is nothing, but a side show. Pak Administered Kashmir was taken when the Dogras were ruling, not when the Indian state intervened. Post India administration you have got

1. Operation GrandSlam being PantSlammed
2. Operation Gibraltor being Lets Bolt
3. Operation Kargil becoming Operation Save Sharif
4. Concept of strategic depth where you are drowning in all the depth not to mention debt
5. Between all this you lost half your country.
6. Muslim ummah ka pehredaar where nobody in the Ummah (that is if it exists) actually cared for you

Now tell me again, why exactly we should be worried by Pakistan? Till date Pakistan has nothing to show for itself except being used by the Americans, Arabs and now the Chinese.

You worry about your Kashmiri Pandits, still unable to resettle them, in so called democracy? Why? Haha

Stop quoting these operations. We took Pakistan from your Bharatiya nationalism, half Kashmir is with us. We have no worries.

That has nothing to do with a Pakistani threat, it is a complicated local issue as are all such matters anywhere. The fact remains that Pakistan has not been able to pressurize India in Kashmir for a long, long time.

Are you sure it has nothing to do with Pakistani threat? Don't blame us later :D

Similarly, your Pandits are still looking for a home in their home town and you cannot get them that. Losers :)

You worry about your Kashmiri Pandits, still unable to resettle them, in so called democracy? Why? Haha

Stop quoting these operations. We took Pakistan from your Bharatiya nationalism, half Kashmir is with us. We have no worries.

Are you sure it has nothing to do with Pakistani threat? Don't blame us later :D

first of all kid im a baniya(the kind your establishment fears most) not a pandit

secondlli we will settle kashmiri pandits in kashmir & repeale artcle 370 in days to come do every thing possible to stop it if you can

as for pakistani threat weare not obsessedwith destruction of pakistan likepakistani establishment is obsessed against india but that doesnt means we will not keep a very keen eye on you and while we are bolsterring owr economy and internal extarnal strenths &increasethe gap between indian and pakistani strenths at least 10 times if not more and make it almost impossible for you to sustain your campain against india we will make sure to punish any one and every one who tries to harm owr interests and guess what your establishment knows it thats why theyare now playing the victim card and trying to black mail us by putting agun on there own heads ......but we dont careaswe know what is your resolve and objectives & we will play your game on you

just sit tight and watch the show as it unfolds :D

Last edited:
first of all kid im a baniya(the kind your establishment fears most) not a pandit

secondlli we will settle kashmiri pandits in kashmir & repeale artcle 370 in days to come do every thing possible to stop it if you can

as for pakistani threat weare not obsessedwith destruction of pakistan likepakistani establishment is obsessed against india but that doesnt means we will not keep a very keen eye on you and while we are bolsterring owr economy and internal extarnal strenths &increasethe gap between indian and pakistani strenths at least 10 times if not more and make it almost impossible for you to sustain your campain against india we will make sure to punish any one and every one who tries to harm owr interests and guess what your establishment knows it thats why theyare now playing the victim card and trying to black mail us by putting agun on there own heads ......but we dont careaswe know what is your resolve and objectives & we will play your game on you

just sit tight and watch the show as it unfolds :D

Talks Talks and only Talks. It's been more than 68 years and you are still crawling with this issue. And will crawl for next 60 years too. Because your leadership is spineless. You have good economy but such things come with great fear of losing what you have built this far. Hence we know you will avoid direct confrontation, which is much better for us. ;)

Talks Talks and only Talks. It's been more than 68 years and you are still crawling with this issue. And will crawl for next 60 years too. Because your leadership is spineless. You have good economy but such things come with great fear of losing what you have built this far. Hence we know you will avoid direct confrontation, which is much better for us. ;)

he he he wedont just talk kid but we punish owr victim in a way that he keeps beleving he is victorius but in reality he is loosing every thing like sand getting owt of hand .......i know you wont trust us but lookat bangladesh and then look at your economy , internal law and order and reputationin the international arena.....what does it tells you even now if you think we were just talking and did nothing theni guess we have suceeded big time :D

he he he wedont just talk kid but we punish owr victim in a way that he keeps beleving he is victorius but in reality he is loosing every thing like sand getting owt of hand .......i know you wont trust us but lookat bangladesh and then look at your economy , internal law and order and reputationin the international arena.....what does it tells you even now if you think we were just talking and did nothing theni guess we have suceeded big time :D

abey kya economy economy ka nara laga rakaha hai .. do bum girne hai your economy growth will be in negative. That's why you do not dare to fight after being provoked thousand times :P

Kya hua beta, when shown the truth you are now smiling and talking about you taking Pakistan? You did not take anything. 2 countries were created from the British empire, which we made 3 :P Our nationalism is shown by our progress. Your national is shown by being pehredaars of eating ghhas.

You took half of Kashmir from the poor Dogra king. Post that you have been beaten back in every attempt. You tried invasion, militancy support, diplomacy (Kindergarten level, may I add). Nobody in the world cares about what you think. You only get used by daddies. And this is how its going to be. Ground realities, we control J&K, you control Pak Admin Kashmir. You used to control East Bengal, which is now an independent country. Keep doing what you are doing and you will eat only ghas.

Kya hua beta, when shown the truth you are now smiling and talking about you taking Pakistan? You did not take anything. 2 countries were created from the British empire, which we made 3 :P Our nationalism is shown by our progress. Your national is shown by being pehredaars of eating ghhas.

You took half of Kashmir from the poor Dogra king. Post that you have been beaten back in every attempt. You tried invasion, militancy support, diplomacy (Kindergarten level, may I add). Nobody in the world cares about what you think. You only get used by daddies. And this is how its going to be. Ground realities, we control J&K, you control Pak Admin Kashmir. You used to control East Bengal, which is now an independent country. Keep doing what you are doing and you will eat only ghas.

I having beef nihari, will continue after lunch :)

I having beef nihari, will continue after lunch :)

ok ok...i stand corrected....cow eat ghas...you eat cow :P Prgress :P

abey kya economy economy ka nara laga rakaha hai .. do bum girne hai your economy growth will be in negative. That's why you do not dare to fight after being provoked thousand times :P

he he he jab jawab nahi milla to aagaya apni aukaat me aur kilaste hue miraasi ki tarah galli galoch kerne laga

agar **** me dum hai to geedar bhabhki kya deta hai ek baar bumb maar ke to dekh le teri ye gaflat bhi mazeed door ho jayegi :D

hum to hain hi issi intezar me ke tum log kab ye galati karro aurkab hum dushman mulk ke saath 100 sonar ki aur 1 lohar ki karre :D

rahi baat provocation ki aur uska jawab deni ki to beta jab koi jawab sahi mauke aur waqt pe diya jaye tabhi uska poora asar hota hai ;)

jwab to hum zaroor denge perwo mauka bhi hamarahoga aur sahi waqt tayyun bhi hum hi karenge.... tab tak tum thorra aur khela khel lo hum tumse baad me kheleneg :D

Last edited:
Actually Tipu did it for himself and for his faith. You had nothing to do with such forced conversions in Kerala. :P

If he had done it for himself he wouldn't need to mention Prophet Peace be upon him and ALLAH (as you claim in your signature) and him being Muslim is enough for me to share his success and stop believing in forced conversions, they are teaching you propaganda. :sick:

he he he jab jawab nahi milla to aagaya apni aukaat me aur kilaste hue miraasi ki tarah galli galoch kerne laga

agar **** me dum hai to geedar bhabhki kya deta hai ek baar bumb maar ke to dekh le teri ye gaflat bhi mazeed door ho jayegi :D

hum to hain hi issi intezar me ke tum log kab ye galati karro aurkab hum dushman mulk ke saath 100 sonar ki aur 1 lohar ki karre :D

rahi baat provocation ki aur uska jawab deni ki to beta jab koi jawab sahi mauke aur waqt pe diya jaye tabhi uska poora asar hota hai ;)

jwab to hum zaroor denge perwo mauka bhi hamarahoga aur sahi waqt tayyun bhi hum hi karenge.... tab tak tum thorra aur khela khel lo hum tumse baad me kheleneg :D

Kashmir mein grenade mara hai aaj :P le jo karsakte ho kar lo

Back
Top Bottom