What's new

Taking over Pakistan controlled Kashmir is war with China and Pakistan

Written by Dr. Ghulam Nabi Fai. ...

Bhai don't waste time yaar, just read only UN resolution,...... Not any other article.... Author from India and pakistan can write anything but not the UN..

1. UN resolution is non binding
2. It was for 1947 and not 2022. Its
3. Simla agreement supersedes the UN resolution and both countries has decided its a bilateral matter with no role for third party including UN.

Stop flogging a dead horse.

View attachment 909082

The crux of the problem is that Pakistan and India disagreed on how to demilitarize Kashmir.

Just as I had suspected that India is the one to blame because they don't want a free and fair plebiscite free of intimidation and harassment.

Come out from your textbooks please. The same answer I repeat again and again... Read UN resolution first.. Pls

Written by Dr. Ghulam Nabi Fai. ...

Bhai don't waste time yaar, just read only UN resolution,...... Not any other article.... Author from India and pakistan can write anything but not the UN..
Forgot to read this part, didn't you?
1672711416738.png

Even the westerners said that Pakistan and India should be on equal footing when withdrawing forces and maintaining a minimum forces on their side of LOC. :D

Come out from your textbooks please. The same answer I repeat again and again... Read UN resolution first.. Pls

Sorry but I do not take edited videos seriously. Thank you for your garbage.

Haha, I have caught you now:
1672711566752.png

General McNaughton says both Pakistan and India need to withdraw their forces to ensure a Plebiscite, not just Pakistan.

Your argument of Pakistan needing to withdraw forces only falls flat.

So India is to be blamed.

Go read UNSC resolution 80 Year: 1950

Forgot to read this part, didn't you?
View attachment 909085

Even the westerners said that Pakistan and India should be on equal footing when withdrawing forces and maintaining a minimum forces on their side of LOC. :D

Sorry but I do not take edited videos seriously. Thank you for your garbage.

Haha, I have caught you now:
View attachment 909087

General McNaughton says both Pakistan and India need to withdraw their forces to ensure a Plebiscite, not just Pakistan.

Your argument of Pakistan needing to withdraw forces only falls flat.

So India is to be blamed.

Go read UNSC resolution 80 Year: 1950
Don't worry, pls find the original one..

Every conditions applied only after 1st which never fulfilled by Pakistan.... So you can't jump on 2 and so on conditions or whatever points mentioned their

Every conditions applied only after 1st which never fulfilled by Pakistan.... So you can't jump on 2 conditions or point whatever mentioned their
I have quoted original documents for you. I do not need Christine Fair.

Go read United Nations Resolution 80. It is India at fault.

Every conditions applied only after 1st which never fulfilled by Pakistan.... So you can't jump on 2 conditions or point whatever mentioned their
I proved you wrong. Go read United Nations Resolution 80.

Christine Fair should read that as well.

I have quoted original documents for you. I do not need Christine Fair.

Go read United Nations Resolution 80. It is India at fault.
Yes, read the first condition on the same UN page please and fulfill it... Next can follow 2nd and so on.. Thanks

Yes, read the first condition on the same UN page please and fulfill it... Next can follow 2nd and so on.. Thanks
You fool, UNSC resolution 80, supercedes UNSC resolution 47.

Did you even bother to read UNSC resolution 80?

That supercedes UNSC 47.

Now I am convinced India is to be blamed, because they do not believe in equal footing regarding the withdrawal of troops by both India and Pakistan.

Read this, you moron:

1672711566752-png.909087

And read this part especially in UNSC resolution 80, you moron:
1672712397296.png

It calls for both Pakistan and India to withdraw troops EQUALLY from Kashmir!

Go READ UNSC RESOLUTION 80

Christine Fair is wrong,

Go read UNSC Resolution 80.

It says both India and Pakistan have to withdraw forces, not just Pakistan as you keep barking about. :D

You have been caught red-handed.

It is India to be blamed to being obdurate in not holding a plebiscite regardless of the conditions or no conditions.

All this argument on UN clauses are futile.

First and foremost, both countries should reply in affirmative that they are willing to abide by UN resolutions.

Pakistan’s position is clear. What does India say? No we will not abide by UN resolutions.

The question of demilitarisation comes later.

Common sense. Even the Indian foreign ministry does not go down that slippery slope, hence their narrative atoot ang, akhand bharat, bilateral issue, terrorism, nehru was high on substance when he signed the UN resolutions (sarcasm).

Christine Fair is wrong,

Go read UNSC Resolution 80.

It says both India and Pakistan have to withdraw forces, not just Pakistan as you keep barking about. :D

You have been caught red-handed.

It is India to be blamed to being obdurate in not holding a plebiscite regardless of the conditions or no conditions.
nothing will happen. india is not a fool, they will not hand over kashmir on a platter.

if our forces can fight for it and conquer it, then they should do so, otherwise its time to shut up. same goes for the other side.

nothing will happen. india is not a fool, they will not hand over kashmir on a platter.

if our forces can fight for it and conquer it, then they should do so, otherwise its time to shut up. same goes for the other side.
India is a foolish venomous snake indeed.

Yes, but it is also to show the United Nations and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, that Pakistan has the moral ground and is LEGALLY CORRECT on this matter.

Its India who is to be blamed for not holding plebiscite.

Oh bhai, who ever started this thread think about it, DO you think India has the capability? and do you think India is crazy enough to commit suicide? (Even though anything can be expected from a foaming at mouth neighbor)

Yes, but it is also to show the United Nations and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, that Pakistan has the moral ground and is LEGALLY CORRECT on this matter.

Its India who is to be blamed for not holding plebiscite.
i agree with that, but everyone knows that the UN will never help resolve this issue.

Honestly I never counted China in my calculations not even once china but forget Azad Kashmir we have to mount an offensive into India bro..

They can't advance into us due to terrain but we have to have the preparations to seize back areas like Delhi, Agra, All the way to many towns in Deccan that has historical relevance

Not possible because the colonial army wont let u. In 48 they stopped mujahideen from going further, evwn though the momentum was on our side and we could have easily taken all of Kashmir and laddakh.
Again in 62 we didn't attack because colonial slaves disnt want to damage india and take Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom