What's new

Taking over Pakistan controlled Kashmir is war with China and Pakistan

Not possible because the colonial army wont let u. In 48 they stopped mujahideen from going further, evwn though the momentum was on our side and we could have easily taken all of Kashmir and laddakh.
Again in 62 we didn't attack because colonial slaves disnt want to damage india and take Kashmir.
Not entirely true Jinnah gave the order but Pakistani military order didn't want to directly fight India. Also the tribals were repulsed back from Srinagar. Indian forces after Kashmir signed Instrument of Accession were rushed to Kashmir under 5hrs.
The attack seems to have originated from Poonch area and the major operating centre was present there, Indian army repulsed the attackers from there too.

We have some minor issues with the Pakistan army because of their poor role in this conflict
I don't know whether you are really ignorant or just pretending. The Pakistan army has tried it's best. It cannot do more. See below quote.

It's about resources, will and capacity.

You've maxed out in Kashmir. And it's still Indian.

Cheers, Doc

I don't know whether you are really ignorant or just pretending. The Pakistan army has tried it's best. It cannot do more. See below quote.
Haha. Yes a bhaktora knows more than a Kashmiri.

India’s narrative of taking over AJK is hollow. It’s part of narrative of IoK being an atoot ang. The Indian government knows very well taking AJK is out of question.

Even if the IA overwhelms PA and takes over AJK, what makes one think that they can keep it considering the population and the logistical nightmare. Due to geography, logistical supply from India to Kashmir is already difficult.

Ok. What should they be doing? What they didn't do?
India just leave the whole Kashmir region, declare them an independent state, and withdraw all their forces. Thats it. Will you do that?

India’s narrative of taking over AJK is hollow. It’s part of narrative of IoK being an atoot ang. The Indian government knows very well taking AJK is out of question.

Even if the IA overwhelms PA and takes over AJK, what makes one think that they can keep it considering the population and the logistical nightmare. Due to geography, logistical supply from India to Kashmir is already difficult.
All I know is that if any Indian Army Personnel sets foot in AJK local population will hang their bodies in trees (upside down), even if the loss of locals is 20:1
Each and every local living near LOC is well-armed and many other also living away. The hatred for India and her army is so great.

Last edited:
India just leave the whole Kashmir region, declare them an independent state, and withdraw all their forces. Thats it. Will you do that?
See above what I quoted. The question was about Pakistan army's poor role in this conflict. What Pakistan army should be doing? What Pakistan army didn't do?

See above what I quoted. The question was about Pakistan army's poor role in this conflict. What Pakistan army should be doing? What Pakistan army didn't do?
Pakistan army did not take full Kashmir from the Indian army when they had at least a couple of chances. Thats true.
As for now, this matter is stalled.
My point is if India is thinking of taking AJK that will be a disaster for her.
It is much easier to take a chunk of mainland Pakistan than the full or any part of AJK.
As I said people will like to hand the corpses of IA to the trees.
What Kashmiris from AJK think about India and her army Abhi-none-done's case is a very recent example.
Had the Pakistan army reached there 5 mins late, they could have been gathering his entrails from the bushes.
In event of any invasion in AJK there will be a full-scale war and most Kashmiris from IOK will also take it as an opportunity against Indian-occupied forces.

Last edited:
I like seeing Indians talk about the Pakistan army's resources and capabilities as if they are the COAS of the army :). Hilarious. This is the exact same mind set that made them think the PAF was inferior to the IAF in every single way :) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom